My Roommate

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

*DING DONG* the bell rang.The girls started to gather around Eunjung's desk.

''Jun Jun oppa have the lunch with me.''

''No,go away ,she's going to eat lunch with me.'' the girls started to yell at each other,annoying Eunjung.

''Jiyeon-ah,do you want to have lunch with me?'' Amber asked.''Sure why not.''  they both stood and headed to canteen.While they were leaving,Eunjung  looked at them leaving.She slowly stood.

''Hey,Sunny do you want to eat lunch?'' Eunjung asked.''Ne.'' they both headed to canteen.Hyomin already felt alone.She slowly stood and headed to canteen too.

In canteen.

''The food is good here.'' Jiyeon smiled.Eunjung and Sunny sat near to them.

''Jun Jun oppa.Say aaah.'' Suzy tried to feed Eunjung who seemed to be pissed off.''You want to feed me?'' Eunjung suddenly smirked.

''Yep.'' the girl answered.Eunjung suddenly stood and kissed the girl.The girls in canteeen were startled.Jiyeon's eyes become wider.

''T-this is.'' Suzy started to blush.

''Gosh,not when I'm eating.'' Sunny rolled her eyes.When she observed Hyomin searching for a place.Suddenly she tripped on something.Sunny tried to go and catch her but someone already did that.

''Are you alright?'' Hyomin slowly opened her eyes and saw Amber.

''Oh,gomawo.'' she stood proprietly.

''Be careful,if you want you can come and eat with us.'' she pointed at Jiyeon who smiled and waved.

''Ne,gomawo.'' Hyomin smiled.Now the three of them were sitting.

''.'' Sunny cursed in her mind.''Thanks for meal.'' Eunjung her lips.Suzy's cheeks started to get redder.

''Andwaee! oppa,wae?'' th eother girls were disappointed.

''Now can I eat my lunch? Go away!'' she commanded and the girls walked away.

''You're such a player.'' Sunny finished her lunch.

''It's boring,but funny.'' Eunjung smirked,and looked at Jiyeon who was eating.

''I don't understand you.'' Sunny shaked her head.''I'll make her mine.''  Eunjung pointed at Jiyeon.

''Well good luck.'' Sunny rolled her eyes.Then she observed how happy Hyomin was talking with that Amber.

''Dear students today the lessons are going to end now,because of some problems.''  the director spoke in speakers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter