Disease

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Next Morning,Hyomin and Sunny came to visit Eunjung,when they opened the door the two girls were sleeping peacefuly,Jiyeon on Eunjung's chest ,hugging each other.

''Aww,they're so cute.'' Hyomin's eyes were sparkling.''Damn  we need to do that too.'' Sunny thought rubbing her chin.Hyomin observed the girl's weird action and had a confused look.

''Nothin'.'' Sunny spoke.Eunjung opened her eyes and observed Jiyeon who was sleeping and Hyomin with Sunny.

''Hey..'' she said softly and more like a whisper,to not wake up Jiyeon.

''Mornin'.'' Hyomin greeted.Eunjung smiled,then took a glance at the girl next to her.With her hand she gently caressed Jiyeon's hair.

''Mmmm..'' the girl's eyes were opened.

''Morning ,angel.'' Eunjung kissed her forehead,forgeting about the other two in room.Then the doctor came in,seeing them in that position.

''Morning.'' he saluted.

''Hey doc.'' Jiyeon suddenly stood.

''Hey u ok?'' Eunjung asked.Jiyeon shaked her head.

''So how is my wound?'' the doctor's smile disappeard.

''Can I talk with you in particular?'' the doctor said serious.Hyomin and Sunny dragged Jiyeon out.

''Something bad happened?'' Eunjung tried to sit,but the doctor stopped her.

''I'm sorry but your real wound is not your real real wound.'' Eunjung's eyes went widen.

''B-bwoh? What do you mea?'' she said softly.

''There are some problems,but...at first we couldn't detect them.I was shocked when I saw the results.'' the doctor couldn't say it directly.

''What do you mean?'' Eunjung asked still calm.

''Y-you have...*gulp* ca-cancer.'' Eunjung didn't shouted or something.She sat calmly and silent.

''When did you found this?'' she asked.

''Today.'' a tear fell from her eye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter