-Chapter 10-

Here's the thing...

Eun Sun was back at Sweet Kitty the next day, feeling much better about the previous night. She told owner Su Ah about it, who insisted that she let Jong Suk know since he almost never left her side when they were together. As much as Eun Sun knew it was true, she wasn’t ready to see him yet. It had only been a day and not to mention telling him might also cause him stress. She had been strolling around the internet and saw an article stating that he was accepted for a new movie role as well as more modeling sessions in some of the big magazines.

 

 

 

                “Eun Sun, would you mind going and buying a few groceries for me? We’re running low on a few things.”

 

 

 

                “Not at all, I’d be happy to!” Eun Sun replied cheerfully. She walked toward the door and noticed that Lee Minho the Japanese Bobtail came up and sat next to her and waited patiently before looking at her.

 

 

 

                “Owner Su Ah, has one of the cats ever wanted out before?”

 

 

 

                “Not usually, why, who wants out?”

 

 

 

                “Lee Minho does.”

 

 

 

                “Well, he’s usually the most behaved despite being hyper. I say if he wants out, we can try it and see what happens. Who knows, maybe he’s trying out to be your new .” Owner Su Ah said with a laugh.

 

 

 

                “I’m sure he’d be great at it.” Eun Sun said as she opened the door. She only made a few steps before Lee Minho took off down the street and around the corner. She called his name and got no response. She was about to shake her head and get ready to run after him when Woohyun came around the corner with Lee Minho in his hands. The cat was purring loud enough that she could hear and occasionally rubbing his head on Woohyun’s chest.

 

 

 

                “Looks like someone wanted to escape. Good thing I was here.” Woohyun said, now standing in front of her.

 

 

 

                “I think that’s why he wanted out. He must really like you.”

 

 

 

                “That doesn’t surprise me. Almost everyone does.” Woohyun smiled and set Lee Minho down who was circling between the both of them and still purring.

 

 

 

                “Should you be away from the members this much? You guys probably have performances and other schedules you need to do.”

 

 

 

                “They all wanted to check on you, I just happened to win.”

 

 

 

                “How did you manage to do that?”

 

 

 

                “Oh, you know me, I’m the most charming.” Eun Sun just looked at him with her left eyebrow raised and he then replied, “Okay, okay, you caught me. I was the one who squeezed out of the door first and bolted out of the building.”

 

 

 

                “That seems more like it.”

 

 

 

                “To be honest, after yesterday, I don’t like you being by yourself.”

 

 

 

                “I’m fine, Woohyun.”

 

 

 

                “I won’t make you tell me all of what happened, but I don’t think this guy is going to disappear for long. You need someone nearby so he can’t corner you like that again.” Woohyun countered in a concerned tone. He knew that Eun Sun was a strong person, but when it came to Chen or anything from that part of her past, it looked like it still had the upper hand. If yesterday happened again when he wasn’t around, he worried that Chen would hold up his wish of killing her.

 

 

 

                “I don’t have money to hire a bodyguard or anything like that.”

 

 

 

                “Maybe we can have one from Infinite for you. I’ll ask ar-”

 

 

 

                “It’s okay! I don’t think Woolim would really do that for someone who isn’t part of their company. I’ll just be more careful and if I see anyone suspicious I’ll go the opposite way or run as fast as I can.”

 

 

 

                “Eun Sun…”

 

 

 

                “Now, I have to get some groceries for the café. Do you want to come with me or not?” Eun Sun said as she put a collar from her pocket on Lee Minho and started walking. Woohyun glanced down at the ground with a neutral face and looked back up, watching Eun Sun. With a heavy sigh, he moved quickly to her side and walked along with her. For now he had to let it go, but one way or another he was going to make sure that she had someone to watch over her from now on.

 

 

 

                Walking up to the store, Lee Minho sat next to the door as the two humans went inside. Eun Sun glanced at her list a few times and started out with looking for some coffee beans. She took her time, smelling them, checking the amount in each giant bag. She had Woohyun smell some of them too before they went to get the other little things. Whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, cinnamon, sprinkles, and even marshmallows were all on the list. They also got tapioca balls since they café did sell a decent amount of bubble tea.

 

 

 

                After paying and exiting the store, Lee Minho let out a soft meow and joined them again. Eun Sun was walking on the side closest to the street and a car was coming near a puddle from the last time it rained. Woohyun quickly switched places with her and got drenched in the water.

 

 

 

                “Woohyun! Are you okay? You’re completely soaked!”

 

 

 

                “I’m fine.” Woohyun said before suddenly sneezing.

 

                “You shouldn’t have moved me. Now your stylists will probably kill you. Come on, let’s get some new clothes and get those dried off.” Eun Sun said as she walked into the first store they saw. Walking inside, Eun Sun went and found a dark green sweatshirt made of fleece. Then she picked up black skinny jeans and picked some laced-up ankle boots in a black color. Woohyun reached out a hand to stop her but she dodged and made her way to the counter. He saw the price and tried to say something but was cut off as the transaction was being finished.

 

 

 

                Pushing Woohyun into a dressing room, Eun Sun made Woohyun put everything on and she smiled softly when he came out and handed her his wet clothes which were put into the bag.

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry this isn’t too fashionable, but you should be warm, which reminds me…” Eun Sun said as she handed him a matching beanie, “Put this on too.”

 

 

 

                “Eun Sun, please let me back you back for this. This whole outfit cost you a lot of money.”

 

 

 

                “You can pay me back by wearing it a lot when you’re a home or have a day off. That way it’s when you have the option to. Deal?” Eun Sun said with a smile and Woohyun nodded. He really did want to pay her back but if he had to be honest, he liked having a girl buy him something. It was a very casual outfit, but he looked really good and he also felt really warm.

 

 

 

                After getting his previous clothes dry-cleaned, they made their way back to Sweet Kitty and Lee Minho excitedly ran inside when they door opened and Owner Su Ah smiled at them. She approached them and took the bag from Eun Sun.

 

 

 

                “Thank you for getting these for me. I see that Woohyun went with you. Did you have something scheduled around here, Woohyun?”

 

 

 

                “Well, everyone was just worried about her. So I came to check on her and ended up going with her…”

 

 

 

                “Ah, well, thank you for doing that. I appreciate that you guys are so kind and check up on her.” Woohyun smiled in response and Su Ah walked off to the back of the café. Eun Sun turned and looked at the man next to her, who stared back. They were looking at one another pretty closely and Woohyun realized how much he had been staring when his phone went off. He answered and it was the members telling him that he needed to come back. Woohyun felt a slight ounce of sadness. Part of it was because he didn’t want to her to be alone, but the rest of it was that he didn’t want to leave her side. The comfortable silence they had was like soothing tea for a sore throat or a cold drink on a summer day. It was something that he needed to make him feel better.

 

 

 

                Woohyun said and waved good bye to Eun Sun. When she turned, he suddenly wrapped her in a back hug and leaned close to her ear.

 

 

 

                “Stay safe and warm. I’ll try to come back tonight so if you want to see me, just wait patiently.” Eun Sun’s face felt it was burning off but she nodded quietly squeaked out an “okay”. Woohyun then let her go and walked out of the store.  Lee Minho came over along with a few of the other cats and all gave her a rub of affection. They seemed to have figured out something was going on even without their ability to speak the language.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

                Woohyun got back to the Woolim building and entered the dance room. He had been told over the phone that they were going to practice again before a performance at a music show.

 

 

 

                “Yah, Woohyun! What took you so long?” Sunggyu said as he approached his dongsaeng.

 

 

 

                “You’re wearing different clothes! Where did you get those?” Dongwoo said as he danced around Woohyun and tried to provoke him by poking. The others all looked curiously except for L.

 

 

 

                I’m sure Eun Sun bought it for him. It wouldn’t take him this long to explain himself if he had bought it. Plus, he’s carrying the old clothes in a bag which he could have easily put back on.

 

 

 

                “It was a gift from the princess…” Woohyun said quietly and Sungjong and Dongwoo suddenly erupted.

 

 

 

                “You got clothes from the princess!?! No fair! I want some too!” Dongwoo whined.

 

 

 

                “Noona should buy me something. Even if it’s a hat, I’d wear it all the time!” Sungjong said.

 

 

 

                “She probably spent a lot of money on it. It’s not designer, but still looks like it’s pretty good in quality” Sunggyu said as he looked at the outfit up closely.

 

 

 

                “I tried to offer to pay for it and pay her back, but she wouldn’t let me.”

 

 

 

                “You shouldn’t expect anything from less from her, Woohyun. She’s our princess after all and not some random girl anymore.” Hoya said as he joined the group. Dongwoo started to touch the sweater and then the pants. It wasn’t long before he started whining again and Sunggyu then pulled the group together to start practicing. Woohyun could tell it was going to be a long day.

 

 

 

                After the show, Woohyun checked his watch and realized how late at night it was. He panicked and rushed to get to Sweet Kitty. He managed to get there just as Owner Su Ah was locking the door and moving the last cat to her car. The building’s heating had to be turned off when they were leaving so the cats always went home with her as she explained to Woohyun.

 

 

 

                “Where is Eun Sun?” He asked in a worried tone.

 

 

 

                “Eun Sun? Oh, I think she said she was taking out all the trash to the compactor and then waiting for someone to meet her. She should be in the back.” Owner Su Ah replied. Woohyun thanked her before dashing off to the back. He was worried that he’d get back there and that Chen would have taken her or something else bad would happen.

 

 

 

                When he got to the back, he saw Eun Sun finishing off the last bit of trash. She was tossing the last bag into the compactor and then shut the door. He watched as she turned the key and pressed the button before shivering and holding her hands close to herself. Her breath exhaled and he could see it travel across the cold air. He waited till she turned toward him and saw her eyes widen.

 

 

 

                “Woohyun, you’re here already?”

 

 

 

                “What do you mean already? I’m late.”

 

                “In your defense you never specified a time so you’re not late.”

 

 

 

                “You really would have waited? What if I hadn’t come until midnight? You really would have waited?” Woohyun said as he stood over her and tried to contain his anger.

 

 

 

                “Well you said I should if I wanted to see you. I wouldn’t just go home when I agreed to plans with someone.”

 

 

 

                “You stupid girl, you’d lose your fingers waiting for me like this.” Woohyun said as he took off his gloves and put them over her hands. He took one of her hands and started to pull her along, but she resisted, causing him to turn. He looked at her in question but she said nothing as she took off one glove and released from his grip to put it over one of his hands.

 

 

 

                “Just because I’m cold, doesn’t mean you won’t get cold too.” Eun Sun said as she laced their pair of bare hands together and put in his pocket. Woohyun slightly blushed with a smile and they then walked toward the front of the building and then down the street. He had an idea of where to take her and at a time like this, it was perfect for what he had in mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised, here is the next chapter! I hope you are all doing well! I start school pretty soon so I'll try and get an update in soon if I can. Thank you for subscribing even if you don't comment. Just to know you guys like it means a lot to me! *sends mushy Nam Grease your way*