-Chapter 6-

Here's the thing...

Ch.6

Eun Sun awoke the next day, stil being held by Jong Suk.

 

“Jong Suk, we have to get up.” Jong Suk only moaned and buried his face between her neck and the couch. They were now touching by their cheeks.

 

“Jong Suk,” Eun Sun pleaded in a soft voice, “Come on.”

 

“Let’s just stay like this…I’m too tired.”

 

“I have to work, and so do you.” Jong Suk moaned again before entangling her short legs with his long ones. She tried to break free, but every time she moved, he held onto her tighter.

 

“Jong Suk, I’m going to be late!” Eun Sun whined.

 

                “What time is it?” Jong Suk murmured.

               

                “It’s seven in the morning.”

 

                “You don’t’ ever work until nine anyway, stop trying to lie to me.” Eun Sun let out a long sigh and Jong Suk let a quiet chuckle out. He moved his head behind her and his lips were on her neck. Though Jong Suk didn’t notice, Eun Sun was blushing a deep red.

               

                “Jong Suk, c-can you move your head?” Jong Suk moved his head back and let out a long sigh.

 

                “Clearly I’m not getting and sleep.” He said before he released her and got up. His hair was ruffled and messy, but he somehow pulled off the look. Eun Sun went to the bathroom and combed her hair. She exited and saw that she was face to face with a shirtless Jong Suk. Eun Sun couldn’t help but study his figure, causing him to flush a color of red. 

 

                “Y-You can borrow some stuff…if you want.”

 

                “I have some stuff at home. I’ll just go.” Jong Suk gently took her wrist and led her to his room. There he faced her as he pulled off her top layer to reveal a pink laced cami. Then he grabbed his own hoodie, put it on her, and finished by zipping it to two inches below the collar bone.

 

                “There, now you can stay warm if it’s cold outside.”

 

                “I could have just gone home to get one.” Eun Sun quietly whispered as he smelled the familiar scent of mint. It was because of him she could always smell it around her. Now even with him standing there, her mind began to race with images of him.

 

                Quickly snapping out of it, Eun Sun pushed Jong Suk toward his drawer and had him put on a shirt. She then tried to step out of the room, but was grabbed again. Jong Suk put a beanie on her head, and messed with it by fluffing to make the bottom half longer and floppy.

 

                Finally being done with everything at 7:30, Jong Suk laced their fingers and led them out. They quietly made their way to the substation. Eun Sun was fairly comfortable, but Jong Suk kept glaring at men who looked in her direction.

 

                “These guys are going to get hell.” Neil said, finally surfacing.

 

                “Neil, it’s okay.”

 

                “I just don’t like the way they watch you.”

 

                “They’ll leave me alone, I have you after all.” Jong Suk seemed to suddenly return and paid less attention to them.

 

                The pair walked up to Sweet Kitty, and Eun Sun said goodbye to Jong Suk before walking in. Her owner greeted her with a smile.

 

                “Eun Sun, good to see you! Are you ready to get started?”

 

                “Neh, Owner Su Ah!”

 

                “I see you’re wearing a new jacket with part of the necklaces I gave you.”

 

                “The jacket isn’t mine…” Eun Sun trailed off.

 

                “I know, I saw Jong Suk leaving when you arrived.”

 

                “He didn’t really leave me any choice.”

 

                “Believe me sweetheart, you mess with him in more ways than one on a frequent basis.” Owner Su Ah said with a light laugh before she went to the back of the café. Eun Sun followed, where she put on her apron and looked for her pen and notepad.

----------------------------------------

                Woohyun woke up the next day during the late morning. For him, nine was late but still early for most. He always got up super early because of events. Today, however, was a small schedule day. They only had a specific photo shoot for each member. Sunggyu and L were Spring, Dongwoo and Hoya were Summer, Sungyeol and Sungjong were Winter, leaving Woohyun with Fall all for himself. All seven were particularly glad that they could pick their own outfit and a prop.

 

                “Make us all proud Gyuzizi!” Dongwoo called out. The others made little comments on the side to while also getting dressed. Sunggyu was slightly awkward in his posing, but he was not bad despite that.

               

                Next was L and he had the best posing of the group. He loved using his cold stare and slightly parted mouth. Sometimes his tongue even stuck out a little. Most of the members looked at him with envy, but Woohyun didn’t. He knew that L had no heart in it as the handsome face was thinking about her.

 

                It wasn’t until the next members had gone that Woohyun realized how close they were to the café. Only fifteen minutes of driving separated them. After the shoot, he could easily drop by. Maybe that unspeakable guy wouldn’t be there if he was lucky.

 

                “Okay, Woohyun, you’re up!” The director called out.

 

                “Neh!” Woohyun replied. He quickly moved in front of the set. Just when he was ready, the director received a phone call.

 

                “Hello? What!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CAN’T COME!?!?!?!?! We’re shooting NOW!” The director shouted. After some words of frustration, he pinched the bridge of his nose. The rest of the staff were all scrambling around while some of them were chatting over their phones. It seemed like chaos and then it was as if a wizard had come through after one of them whispered to the director and gave the man a sigh of relief.

 

                “Okay, this isn’t what we wanted, but it’s good. We can make this work.” The director said as he surveyed the set for a few minutes. Much of the staff were hiding their eyes, and with the director wearing sunglasses, Woohyun couldn’t read a single mind.

 

                He was pulled off the stage to do touch-ups until the mysterious solution could be put into action. It seemed like an eternity, but eventually he was rushed back on stage and took his first pose as a figure walked in. It was a male, who was wearing sunglasses, but his tall length seemed so familiar to him…

 

                “Woohyun, I know that this isn’t a pretty girl, but we can role with this! I found an actor that will have fans buying this magazine like candy!” The director exclaimed as he gestured to him. The new person in the room took off his glasses and Woohyun had to hide his sense of anger.

 

                I knew that they asked me to help, but how lucky am I. I get to stand side by side with Woohyun. I won’t ruin either of us as a professional by not working well. Instead, I can outshine him by giving the best image with every take that comes my way.

 

                “Hello, thank you for working with us.” Woohyun said with a formal bow.

 

                “Hey, I’m just happy I can help. I actually have a friend who reads this magazine so I’m sure she’d love to see me in it anyway.” Jong Suk said with a smile and a quick smirk when his back was turned from the audience in the room.

 

                “I don’t mean to sound rude, but you are really quite the stuck-up person.” Woohyun whispered.

 

                “Contrary to your belief, I’m not. I just don’t like you. I have no problems learning to understand other idols. I’m here to help because I was asked to and the fact of my friend as I mentioned earlier. I don’t wish any harm on you, but that’s assuming you don’t harm someone.”  Jong Suk whispered back. Woohyun said nothing because he knew who it was, but had no reason to start a fight when they were supposed to be working.

 

Woohyun showed a soft smile just as the director started the shoot. The two looked like they had been friends for a decent amount of time on the surface. Anyone who could read people would see that every movement was to challenge the other person and to try and get more attention than the previous pose.

 

The shoot finally ended for Woohyun, and Jong Suk quickly thanked everyone politely before he left. Woohyun waited till he was alone to scoff and roll his eyes.  That man was a better actor than anyone in the building knew. Jong Suk…was acting all sweet and innocent when really he did nothing but come off as a jerk.

 

“Woohyun, can we go see the princess today? You know where she is right?” Dongwoo asked as he giggled while jumping.

 

“You know what, that sounds like an excellent idea.” Woohyun replied with a big smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for waiting so long everyone! My school life as been getting really busy with the end of school coming up so if my posting time is longer like this one, that's why. As always, I hope you enjoyed reading and until next time! *huggles* Was that too much? It was? Okay, I'll wait till we're closer xD