-Chapter 2-

Here's the thing...

My Dear Eun Sun, I am giving you the day off. In exchange, I need a favor from you. Would you be able to take my little Mina to a concert? She's into one of those Kpop bands and I think she wouldn't feel embarrassed if someone young and pretty went along with her. 

All my Love, Owner Park Su Ah 

 

Eun Sun looked at the note and let out a faint sigh. While she knew that some of her favorite actors were also now becoming singers, she never liked to be in massive crowds without Jong Suk there. He always kept an eye on everything in the event that someone tried something funny. Unfortunately for her, he was busy today with his schedule and wouldn't be available till the evening. 

 

"Eun Sun Eonnie, You came!" Eun Sun turned around and saw a little Mina standing next to her. Mina's nose was level with Eun Sun's knees, so Mina's chin was tilted in an upwards direction. 

 

"Neh, so who is Mina planning to see today?" 

 

"You'll have to wait and see!" Mina said excitedly, taking hold of her role model's hand. Eun Sun let a soft smile appear and the two walked together to the bus station. 

------------------------------- 

Behind the maroon curtains which draped over a stage, a seven membered boy band was preparing for a concert followed by a fan meet. It was one of their smaller performances, but they didn't mind because it would let them by more interactive with each fan. 

 

"Hyung, are you ready?" The youngest asked the leader. 

 

"Of course I am! When would I not be?" 

 

"Don't you have to put some tape to keep your eyes open? Those hamster eyes can't really get much light in." Another member said. 

"Yah, Woohyun! How dare you talk to me like that!" 

 

"Sunggyu, don't work yourself up before we meet the fans. You're wrinkles will show." A fourth member said. 

 

"Hoya Hyung..." One of the others warned. 

 

"Boys, let's get out there!" The manager said and they all filed out. 

 

The boys stepped out to the stage and saw all the 100 seats filled. All the members waved with smiles and Woohyun tried his best to hide his discomfort. He was starting to get a pounding headache from all the eyes that were staring at him. Each person looking at him would normally have one thought, but these were excited fans, so there was at least five per thirty seconds for each one. 

 

"Oh my god, Sunggyu is so handsome! KyaaaaWoohyun is looking at me! What does he think of me? Ooooh, there's L! Wow, he's so cute right now." 

 

Though each of them were they're own person, generally the thoughts were all the same. Out of all of them, the best was the little girl because she was just excited to see him and the other perform, but more so that her favorite "big sister", whatever her name was, was with her. 

 

"Welcome everyone! We're Infinite! Are you guys ready to see a good show?" Sunggyu asked and the crowd roared in excitement. With that the members all smiled and started their first performance.  

 

After the concert ended, the fans all shuffled out to a separate room/lobby and waited for the fan sign. Mina held onto Eun Sun's hand and looked up at her with a cheeky grin. 

 

"Eonnie, did you like the band? You were surprised weren't you?" 

 

"I was actually. I really like Infinte. This is the first time I've seen them perform so thank you for inviting me." Eun Sun replied, hugging Mina with a light squeeze. Though they ended up in the semi-back of the line, they knew Infinite got there when there was screaming. The two looked at each other and when it was Mina's turn, she could see that she got to interact with her favorite member Sunggyu. 

 

"Hello, my name is Mina." Mina said formally with a bow. 

 

"It's nice to meet you Mina. Did you enjoy the show?" 

 

"Of course! You're my favorite..." Mina said shyly, earning a laugh from Sunggyu as well as a rub on her head. 

 

"Did you come here alone? You're very young to be alone and I wouldn't want you to get pushed too hard." 

 

"I did! I came with an Eonnie of mine." Mina replied, turning and pointing at Eun Sun. Eun Sun suddenly met eyes with not only Sunggyu, but also Dongwoo. They both smiled at her approvingly and when she looked away, they gave each other a slight wiggle of the eyebrows. 

 

"Alright, next!" One of the people in charge called out. 

 

"Mina, you take care okay? Make sure to eat healthy so you become big and strong." Sunggyu said to Mina before giving her a high-five. Eun Sun let two girls push their way in front of her to separate her and Mina a bit. Since Mina's mother had mentioned not being embarrassed, she decided it was better to put some space between them. 

 

By the time Mina was talking to Hoya, Eun Sun was standing in front of Sunggyu. He looked up to see little Mina's Eonnie standing before him. She was certainly cute for just being a fan. The way she walked seem to pass off as somebody who wasn't totally interested in him though. Meaning if this young woman was an idol, a love relationship would never work. Perhaps a friendship though. 

 

"You must be Mina's sister." Sunggyu started, taking his chance to admire her petite figure. 

 

"I'm actually just an employee of her mother, but I consider them like family. I guess I could agree to being related in a sense." Eun Sun said as she handed over the CD. 

 

"So are you a fan of Infinite?" 

 

"I am actually. You guys really performed well." 

 

"So, who am I signing this out to?" 

 

"You can put an adjective that describes me and then princess after it." 

 

"I like that idea. Don’t look at the whole thing till you get home okay?" Sunggyu said as he quickly scribbled on it, hiding it from her so she couldn't see the message. 

 

"I promise." Sunggyu then smiled in response and handed the album back to her. Dongwoo looked up at her and flashed a wide grin. He had overheard the whole conversation while waiting so he quickly took the album and started his conversation. 

 

"It's nice to see your face up close." 

 

"I saw Mina sticking her tongue out at you earlier. She wasn't being rude to you was she?" 

 

"Not at all! She was telling me that she loved to make funny faces like I do and wanted to show me. I wish she were my little sister because she's very cute." Dongwoo said as he glance over at her and when she looked over he gave her a small wave. 

 

"You better not make your own sisters jealous now." 

 

"Haha, they won't!" 

 

"I'll trust you, but you can't become the old ajusshi with a cane who just tries to win over women and complains about his lawn okay?" 

 

"Hahahahahaha, I promise I won't!" Dongwoo replied with a loud cackle, quickly finishing up his signature and then letting her proceed down the line. Hoya looked up at her and smiled, but it was weak. Maybe he was tired from the performance still. 

 

"You did a great job dancing today, Hoya. I really liked it!" 

 

"Thank you. Mina told me you were like her big sister and that you took her here because of your boss. I think that's very sweet." 

 

"My manager happened to give me the day off but even if she hadn't and it were after I got off, I would have taken Mina." 

 

"I admire that in a girl. Being compassionate is very noble. So, I'm supposed to add an adjective and then princess right?" 

 

"Yes." Hoya scribbled his signature after writing his little message and then waved and said goodbye before letting her go. Next Eun Sun came face to face with L, who was doing his best to be Myungsoo for her. When she looked into his eyes, something seemed very familiar. Not because he was an idol...this was something different, but she couldn't place her finger on it. 

 

"I loved your performance today." Eun Sun said as she sent a smile his way. He seemed to be shocked and covered his hand from his embarrassment. 

 

"T-Thank you."  

 

"Make sure you stay healthy and keep working hard okay?"  

 

"Of course. Mina told me you work with coffee a lot. I'll expect a perfect coffee next time we meet." 

 

"Sure! I can't promise it'll be a hot one though. I'll bring you something iced." L finally let Myungsoo appear as he hid his page childishly and bit his lower lip cutely. Then she handed it to her and gave a cute wave. Sungjong and Sungyeol both had pleasant conversations with her. they also mentioned Mina. She seemed to be very popular with the boys. Maybe she was  a secret idol? Eun Sun thought it was highly possilbe with all the cuteness she emitted all the time. 

 

Last, Eun Sun had to meet Woohyun. Before he could greet her, the manager came by and whispered to him, but he was still locking eyes with her. His expression was blank, but his eyes seemed to be searching for something. It was as if he were seeing something in her eyes that wasn't normal.  

 

Eun Sun quietly left with Mina, and as she did, all the other boys watched the two walk away, smiles on their faces.  

 

While on the bus, Eun Sun flipped open her album and read the messages. 

 

Dear My Independent Princess, It was a pleasure meeting you! Be sure to comeback and visit again with Mina sometime! Your Leading Prince, Sunggyu. 

 

It was awesome to see you! Mina is really adorable too! I expect new material, okay Hilarious Princess? Love, Jokester Prince Dongwoo. 

 

Sweet Princess of mine, keep that heart of yours as it is for us okay? We need more lovely young women out in the world like you. Your Muscle-Bulked Prince, Hoya. 

 

I'm glad that I got to see Mina's big sister. Be sure to visit us again okay? I would love to see someone like you with such a pretty face again <3 Your Dark Prince, L(Myungsoo) 

 

Noona! I wish I could be your real brother! You're so fun to talk to! Your Brotherly Prince, Sungjong. 

 

Keep that smile of yours my Poised Princess. It would be a waste to not see you again and not make more memories like these. Your Survival Prince, Sungyeol. 

 

 All of them had actually used the Princess. It was sort of nice. Reading them all made her think of Woohyun once again. Why had he looked at her that way? That wasn't a look that one normally gave people and he didn’t even bother to hide it.  

 

Letting out a sigh, Eun Sun stared out her bus window and prepared to take Mina back to she could go home and sleep. 

 

On the other side of Seoul, Infintie was going back to the dorm after a long day. 

 

"Ah, I'm so tired!" Sungjong cried out as he plopped on the couch. Sungyeol and L both sat on the couch next to him, while the other four sat across from them. 

 

"Mina was the cutest little girl I've ever seen. Her face is so cute when she smiles!" Dongwoo said as he stretched himself out. 

 

"I was glad that Mina was my favorite." Sunggyu commented, earning an eyeroll from s. Woohyun was laid out, staring at the ceiling. 

 

"Woohyun, are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, not preventing Woohyun from touching him on the arm.  

 

He seemed fine at the concert, but after the fan meeting he's been doing nothing but staring out at the window or at walls. 

 

"I'm fine. " Woohyun commented neutrally, knowing that at least Sunggyu had taken notice of his behavior. 

 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sunggyu asked, and Dongwoo then was the one who got touched on his shoulder. 

 

I wonder if he's upset because of Mina's sister, the Princess? I didn't think I saw her saying anything but he was staring at her pretty intensely... 

 

"There was this fan today," Woohyun said as he chose his words carefully, "I never said anything to her, and she didn’t say anything back, but the look in her eyes was something I've never seen before." 

 

"What was she wearing?" L asked absentmindedly. He didn't really care for Woohyun's antics of trying to impress them by how he tried to woo over women. 

 

"She was wearing this white dress with a lace pattern that cut off just above her knee. She was wearing a heart necklace and dark brown boots. Her hair was in perfect spirals of dark brown that complimented her eyes. She wore pink eyeshadow to make her eyes really pop out. Her lips...they were full at just the right amount and had the perfect shade that was just her natural color. She was just so different..." All the other members suddenly sat up and straightened their posture. 

 

"Oh, so you mean the Princess? Yeah, she was awesome!" Dongwoo commented with a slight giggle. 

 

"Princess?" 

 

"I asked her who I should sign her album to and she just said to use an adjective and then Princess. It's the first time I've ever done that, but it was pretty fun." Sunggyu commented. 

 

"So nobody in line knew her name besides the little girl?" 

 

"Nope. I think Mina would have said it if she hadn't been so excited." L commented, staring at his finger nails to appear distant, but was also listening keenly. 

 

"I heard she worked with Mina's mother." Sunggyun commented. 

 

"That would make sense since Hoya told me she had the day off and decided to be her ." L replied back and the others all nodded. Woohyun glanced over at L then, managing to see into his eyes. 

 

This is perfect. I basically have all the information I need to find her at work. I could always try to run into her after that but I don't want to do that just yet...it has to be the right time. 

 

Woohyun made himself appear to not be suspicious and decided that he would tail L's movements. Whatever L was up to, he knew how to get to this "Princess" and he needed to test his theory about her before he drove himself crazy over it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got some time to update! I will hopefully be able to update my other fic soon. Be sure to stay tuned!