-Chapter 4-

Here's the thing...

Woohyun led Eun Sun to his car, and opened the door. When she sat inside he walked around to his side and got in. He quickly buckled himself in and turned to see that Eun Sun was slowly letting her thumb glide over the picture of her phone that was of her and Jong Suk smiling. He didn’t need his abilities to know that she was upset.

 

                “Eun Sun, if he’s as close as you guys say you are, he’ll be fine in a day or two.” She nodded but quickly dialed her phone.

 

                “Hey, please don’t be m-” The other person on the phone seemed to have ended the call because she took the phone off her ear and let out a long sigh.

 

                “I know that I’m an idol, but trust me when I say it’s better to give him some space.” Woohyun commented. Eun Sun responded with a weak smile and glanced out the window. Woohyun then leaned close to her face, and she turned from seeing their reflection in the mirror. Their faces her only a few inches from each other. Woohyun quickly moved in front of her to buckler her seatbelt.

 

                “I can’t let anything happen to your pretty face. Mostly because that best friend of yours will hunt me down and kill me.” Woohyun said before petting her head twice and moving back to his spot. Then he quickly turned the keys in the ignition and the car sped down the road.

 

                While driving, Eun Sun mostly stared out the window, but occasionally, she took a glance at Woohyun. He turned his head just as she turned away, as if they were playing a game to see who could catch the other person looking first. For Woohyun, it was the only time he couldn’t look away because he had no way to know what she was thinking, but looking at her put some of his mind at ease.

 

                Once at the dorms, Woohyun parked the car. They walked into the main lobby, and eventually to the door that led into Infinite’s specific area. Before she could walk in, he stopped her by lengthening his arm across the area in front of her collar bone.

 

                “Wait here for a moment. I haven’t told them we have a guest yet so they might want to put away a few things.” Woohyun said before entering the door without her. The rest of the members quickly looked up, and he could tell from Dongwoo’s thoughts that he might have to cool down their leader a bit.

 

                “Yah, Nam Woohyun! Who do you think you are? Did you save a princess in your past life or something? We were all wondering where you went! You left the first time without asking and then a second time!”

 

                “I know that you’re mad, but I promise if you let me explain, you won’t be.”

 

                “By all means, go ahead! Let’s see what you have to say! I doubt you seriously have anything good though.”

 

                “I found her.”

               

                “Found who?” Dongwoo asked.

 

                “Her. The princess you guys were talking about.”

 

                “What!?! You found Noona? Where is she?” Sungjong replied, acting like a squirrel as he started jumping in his seat.

 

                “You found my independent princess? Wow, Nam Woohyun, you sure know how to joke around don’t you?”

 

                “I’m not joking hyung, she’s right outside.” Woohyun said, looking into Sunggyu’s small hamster-like eyes.

 

                This kid is trying to pull one over on me isn’t he? As if he’d bring that princess here. It would be the first time that a girl has even been in this dorm who wasn’t a part of our stylist team.

 

                “…I’ll go check.” L said, getting up from his chair and heading toward the door.

 

                Outside in the hall, Eun Sun was sitting on the ground, her head draped on the gray, sweater arms that rested over her knees. They would have been hugging her knees normally, but she was tired after having worked and the new drama with Jong Suk. She knew that most of the words had been coming from Neil, but it was still Jong Suk all the same. If Jong Suk had been able to say it without changing personalities, then maybe he would have been more sad or quiet.

 

                “Don’t worry my lady, you’re Dark Prince L has come to save you.” Eun Sun looked up and was startled by L’s presence.

 

                “Oh, hello L.”

 

                “Please, call me Myungsoo. I wanted to thank you for the coffee by the way. It was delicious.”

 

                “Really? That’s good. I was hoping you’d like it since you’re probably use to more expensive stuff.”

 

                “Yah, L, how long does it take to…oh, so I see that you decided to believe me.” Eun Sun and L both turned to see Woohyun looking at them. Eun Sun quickly stood up nervously brushed over her hair. L quietly shuffled past his hyung back to the room. Eun Sun noticed that Woohyun had watched his bandmate very carefully and only when he had left, had he turned to face her. She never had a chance to even form another train of thought because he took hold of her hand and pulled her along. As soon as they entered the room, the entire group stared at her in complete awe while Woohyun looked at Sunggyu.

 

                He actually brought her? How did he find her!?! Wow, she’s even prettier than the first time I met her.

 

                Not wanting to feel the urge to punch his hyung, Woohyun laced his fingers with Eun Sun and walked her over to the empty chair between the two couches. Dongwoo started to giggle loudly and then laid his torso back, kicking his legs in the air. While Sungyeol and Sungjong sat quietly, L wore a soft smile on his face along with Hoya, but it was Sunggyu who glared at Dongwoo.

 

                “Yah, Dongwoo, calm down a little. We don’t want to scare her off.”

 

                “Gyuzizi, she’s so pretty! Princess, say something funny.”

 

                “Okay, do you want to hear two short jokes followed by a long one?” Eun Sun asked.

 

                “Yes!”

 

                “Joke, joke, jooooooke.”

 

                “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!”

 

                “So, Eun Sun, do you have a boyfriend?” Sungjong questioned and noticed that the members stared at him with wide eyes and Eun Sun only glanced down at her feet.

 

                “No, I’ve never even been on a date before.”

 

                “How have you not dated before Noona? You’re super pretty. I would have loved to ask a girl like you to go on a date with me.”

 

                “I’ve just been focused on school and work, so I never really paid attention.”

 

                “If we ditch these guys, you and I could go on one right now.” L stated, leaving his sweet personality Myungsoo behind. The others shook their heads. Woohyun in particular seemed to be annoyed with it most of all. This was probably the first time in the dorm that the members were behaving the way that they were.

 

                “I don’t mean to be a rude guest, but do you think I could borrow a computer to do my homework? I need to get it done so I can have it turned in before it’s due.”

 

                “You can use mine!” Sungjong offered, but Woohyun waved him off. He then signaled for Eun Sun to wait before exiting to his bedroom and then soon returned with a laptop in hand. When he handed it over, he leaned over to type in his log in information. They tried to play it normal, but all the members they could do was watch her as she typed. Occasionally her hair would fall in front of her face so she’d use a hand to put it behind the ear where it would restart the process again. After 10 minutes, she looked up and noticed everyone staring at her.

 

                “Is everything okay?” She asked, looking to Sungyeol since his hands were propping up his head and his hands on either side of his face. It was not the first time she had seen a dreamy glance, but it still caught her off guard since usually it was in the dramas.

 

                “Everything is fine. Come on guys, let’s go get food or something.” Sunggyu commented, pulling Sungjong by the collar.

 

                “Hyung, I don’t want to go! I want to stay here!”

 

                “You’re coming with me! Dongwoo round up the others!” Sunggyu barked.

 

                “Actually, I need to stay because I need to help her if the wi-fi crashes.” Woohyun interjected.

 

                “You can’t skip out! You’re all coming!”

 

                “Well, does anyone else know or want to give away our wi-fi password?” Woohyung asked, looking to each of them for an answer, but they were silent. Woohyun had his answer and watched as all the other members were filing out. L quickly ran up to Eun Sun and hugged her as he said,

 

                “I’m sorry about being greasy earlier. I just can’t help myself.” Then he ran back out and closed the door behind him.

 

                “Took them long enough.” Woohyun said, pulling up a chair next to Eun Sun. He scooted the chair close enough that their legs were touching. He looked to Eun Sun and waited for any sign that she had noticed, but her face only moved when she pawed at her nose to scratch it.

 

                What is wrong with me? I can’t read her thoughts no matter what I do. Even her body language is hiding from me! I want to read her so badly, but maybe I’m not supposed to. For the first time, maybe I should just enjoy the silence of it.

 

                “Woohyun?” Eun Sun called. Woohyun blinked as his eyes tried to adjust to the hand that was waving back and forth in front of him. Her face was only a few inches behind it, searching for recognition.

 

                “Oh, sorry, I was zoning out.”

 

                “I got three-fourths of it done so I can do the rest at home tonight. Thank you for letting me use it.”

 

                 “You’re welcome. Since the others went out to get food, why don’t we get some? You didn’t eat yet right?”

 

                “No, I didn’t.” Eun Sun replied.

 

                “Well, if you aren’t busy, we should have dinner since I might be caught up with tours soon.”

                “We better go then.”

 

                “So, where do you want to go?” Woohyun asked, opening the car door when they went outside.

 

                “Well, I know a good Italian place by a curry shop if you like that sort of thing.”

 

                “Sure, sounds like fun.” He replied before starting up the car. Woohyun wanted to hold her hand, but she was hugging the car door’s space. Maybe she was just being nice? Did she not really like him? If so, she could have politely rejected…so why didn’t’ she?

               

                Eun Sun stared out the window, feeling anxious. She was trying to not think about it, but she only thought of Jong Suk. He must be Neil right now. The fact of him being mad at her was still something she couldn’t fully contemplate. What had gotten into him recently?

 

                “Eun Sun, are you okay?”

 

                “Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

                “Well, if you need to talk about anything, just tell me. Okay?” Woohyun said, placing his hand over hers. She simply nodded before turning back to the window.

                Once at the restaurant, Woohyun felt himself getting excited. There were pure, white, dressed up tables. The tables each had candle lights and a crystal chandelier hung form the center of the room to create a romantic glow. The light almost seemed angelic because it reflected from the cream colored walls.

 

                “Hello, how can I help you?”

 

                “We need seats for two.” Eun Sun replied.

 

                “Of course, right this way.” The waiter led them to a seat by the window. When they approached their seats, Woohyun held Eun Sun’s chair open and pushed it in once she sat down. Then he walked over to his seat and sat.

 

                “Can I take your order?” The waiter asked. Woohyun and Eun Sun ordered and he left.

 

                “So, whose you’re favorite Infinite member?” Woohyun asked, winking and sticking his tongue out.

 

                “I can’t tell you that.”

 

                “Why not? Come on, you know I’ll keep a secret.”

 

                “That wouldn’t be fair to the other members. They would feel like I don’t like them.
 

                “They’ll be fine! Just tell me, please?” Woohyun said, pouting.

 

                “No!” Eun Sun giggled. Before he could say anything, the waiter came back with their food. Eun Sun stayed quiet during the meal, so as much as Woohyun wanted to say something, he couldn’t. He knew that he had to respect her by following in suit of what she did.

 

                After their dinner ended, the two decided to go on a walk. They both left through the front door, heading toward the Han River. The lights from all the nearby buildings created a neon glow on their faces, but there was a twinkling to Eun Sun’s eyes that made Woohyun’s face heat up immensely.

 

                “Eun Sun…”

 

                “Yes?”

               

                “Let’s go the Han River.”

 

                “Sure, that sounds good to me!” Eun Sun replied. Woohyun turned his head and hid his smile behind the back of his hand. This felt like a real date to him! Just the two of them, together, under a romantic lighting both at dinner and their walk. He could only imagine what a real date would be like.

 

                About a block from the river, Eun Sun recognized a tall, slim figure approaching them. It was about a foot away, that the figure recognized them as well.

 

                “You’re still with him?”

 

                “Don’t be mad at him. He’s done nothing wrong.” Eun Sun commented.

 

                “Yes he has!” Jong Suk exclaimed, glaring at Woohyun. Woohyun met his eyes, already knowing what to expect.

 

                I have to get her away from him…I have to!

 

                “What exactly did he do? You should be nicer to him.” Eun Sun replied.

 

                “You think I care what he thinks of me? Eun Sun, I don’t give a hell about anyone except one person.”

 

                “Oh, and who is that?” Eun Sun replied, finally boiling up herself. Jong Suk went silent, then grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the river, leaving Woohyun alone and frozen with shock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long! I've been thinking of possilbly making this , but I'm not very sure about it since I haven't really written that type of thing before and not even much of PG-13 stuff before. If anyone has an opinion on it, let me know! I also would like to try getting back to Wireless but I don't know that anyone is reading it and I might try writing a third story? That'll have to be decided later on. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the latest update! Thank you to all my subscribers for having faith in me updating by not leaving!