Fallen Leaves.

Pierrot
"Wow, you were so awesome. I didn't think you had that kind of voice in you Kim Hannah." Yoochun was really excited about what had just happened. The JYJ members, Seyi and Hannah were all gathered in Hannah's office. "Yoochun oppa, this issue still isn't over." Seyi commented. "Seyi is completely right. Also, I only said the truth. But I didn't pick a side. Either way you see this matter, there are always two sides to a story." She sat back in her chair and looked at each of them one by one. "Thats why I want to ask you guys to be honest with me and Seyi." Seyi asked, "Dont you guys think somehow you guys are at fault also?" "We think about it always, I mean we know that sueing to end our contract was going to hurt many people." Junsu said. "I think about Changmin and Yunho and how we hurt them but I also thought about CEO and how was going to feel betrayed. But in the end he was more angry about the financial loss not about our loss as DBSK." Jaejoong added. "I apologize to every single one of them when I think back but things became so unfair. The next thing we knew was that this "family" that was projected onto us was all just fake. It was made so we could work." Yoochun added. "You were both wrong in one way or another. And you all were hurt. I hope that JYJ can prove themselves." Hannah told the memebers. Just then her phone rang and she walked out. She talked as she walked to the roof. "Hello, is this Kim Hannah." The man's voice on the other end asked. "How can I help you?" She said. "You don't seem to take friendly advice so well, do you?" "CEO, I see Lawyer Jung spoke my message." "I think you have the wrong impression of me, Hannah. But anyway my call isn't a cortousy call. I want to talk about business. How much do you want for the theater?" "And I think Lawyer Jung wasn't clear. Its not for sale." "Kim Hannah, does your father approve of the things youre doing? You must feel very protected." "He very much approves of this." He cut her off, "Then tell me, does your father approve of you meeting up with your birth parents behind his back? Or should I say just your birth mother because no one has any idea of who your dad could be. Hmm, tell me." "I don't understand what you're trying to say. My only family is Dr. Kim." "Oh. Canada is so beautiful isn't it? Just think about it. Call me when you've decided on a price."