Empty.

Pierrot
Seyi kept calling Hannah when she didn't come back. The JYJmembers looked everywhere in the theater for her. It began to get dark. "Seyi and Yoochun look for her in your neighborhood. Seyi, you know her better than us. Junsu and I will split up. Remember to keep your phones on." Jaejoong suggested. They all split up. Hours passed and there was no sign of Hannah. Junsu had returned to the theater and was walking in when a can hit his head. He held his head and looked up and saw Hannah walking on the ledge. She was skipping and at one point she slipped, the only thing keeping her from falling was herself holding onto the ledge. Junsu ran into the theater. Hannah was crying as she held on, Junsu pushed her back in. He held her in his arms and all she did was cry. Junsu could smell the alcohol on her. "I can't ever face my father again. What did I do? Dr. and Mrs. Kim were the ones who saved me. But I don't deserve it. And you, why did you leave me alone. You were the only thing keeping me alive in that orphanage Jaejoong oppa. I just neede you. Why? Why?" Hannah dropped and sat on the floor. Junsu couldn't believe that Hannah had mistaken him for Jaejoong. He stood beside her while she cried on the floor, "The only thing my father ever asked of me was never to meet my birth parents but that's exactly what I did. How can I call myself his daughter?" Junsu turned and saw Jaejoong. He had been listening to them the whole time. Junsu walked toward him," I think you should take her home." and he walked away. Jaejoong put her on her back and he starter walking. Hannah woke up and found herself on Jaejoong's back but she pretend to still be asleep. "Even if you try, Junsu won't leave yiur side once he finds out." Hannah didn't respond. "Still, I think you should talk to your father. Don't just run away from him because you did nothing wrong." Hannah jumped off his back. "Thanks." she said, evading his eyes. Hannah arrived to her house. "Ya! Kim Hannah!" Hannah walked in the door and behind her came Jaejoong. Yoochun who was in the kitchen came out with food, "Where's Junsu?" he asked. Jaejoong just looked at him. He threw the plate on the table, grabbed his coat and ran out the door. Jaejoong followed him.