Mission

Pierrot
The next morning Hannah came into her office to find breakfast on her desk. As she sat in her chair but eventhough she searched she couldn't find a note. Puzzled she sent Seyi a text asking her but Seyi quickly replied that it wasnr from them. She didn't mind much of it and only took a sip of coffee. Later, Jaejoong walked into her office. "Good morning, Hannah. You're early." Hannah stared at Jaejoong. But he assured her, "Oh no. This wasn't me." And he walked out, only to make a u-turn, "By the way, thanks Hannah." Hours later Seyi popped up behind Junsu, "So, rumor has it, you're leaving Yoochun." She began to giggle and walked past him. He called after her, "Thanks for the info Seyi." "No problem!" As Seyi walked into the lobby, she noticed a group of men snooping around. "Can I help you?" She said but they pretended like they couldn't hear. She asked them again and still no answer. They began to walk farther into the building but she stood in their way and asked once more, raising her voice. Yoochun noticed and headed toward Seyi, "What do you guys think you're doing?" The other staff gathered around and Junsu along with Jaejoong came over. "I'm glad to see you guys still have that fighting spirit." one of them said. They began to walk again but Jaejoong stopped them by putting his hand out. The man pushed Jaejoong's hand off his chest and stepped forward. He then whispered in his ear, "Why? Are you scared I can get you kicked out again?" Jaejoong pushed him back and the man grabbed him by the collar. Just then Hannah appearead. She placed her hand on the man's arms. "Not here." The man seemed surprised and let go of Jaejoong's collar. "Miss Kim Hannah." He brushed his clothes and took her hand in his. He gave a light peck on her hand, Hannah didn't move at all but Junsu took a step forward, toward the man. No one but Yoochun saw and held him back. "Were part of C&C law firm, I don't know if you've heard." Hannah replied, "Before you say anything else, how about you show myself and this theater some respect by stepping into my office." She pointed the way but stayed behind. "This will never happen again. If you want this theater to stay open." Hannah whispered to the JYJ members. She walked into the room and sat I'm her chair. "So can I ask why a group of four lawyers are here?" The same man spoke up once again, "Miss Kim, I understand that you haven't been in Korea long and of course you must not know much about the entertainment industry here, but I think its necessary that we give you... well a heads-up." Hannah nodded her head, "And what is it that I should know, sir?" "Ah right, I apologize for my rudeness." He handed her a business card. She skimmed it and tossed it aside, "Lawyer Jung. Please, tell me." He continued, "The entertainment industry in Korea is at its peak now, and all things have their place. Thats why its become so successful." Hannah only starred at him, "What are you trying to tell me Lawyer Jung? I don't think I'm understanding." "Alright Miss Kim, Ill cut right to it. If you continue your sponsorship and dont reststrict JYJ's activities, you would also become implicated in the legal problems of JYJ and also be pushing Hallyu and pop culture a step back. Hannah do you understand now?" Hannah stood up from her chair and started to walk around her office. She looked at books on the shelves as she talked. "Lawyer Jung. Is this really a heads-up? This is my theater, that means that I can do what I please. Don't you think?" She picked out a book and slammed it on the table infront of his seat. The book read, "Law". "Or is your client afraid of a little competition? " She walked towards the door and opened it. "Or I know, he's still a little hurt isn't he?" She pointed out the door, "Make sure you relay my words exactly, don't forget anything." As he walked past he stopped and told her, "I still don't think you understand. You don't have enough power even with your Dad's help." She stretched her arm farther out the door and everyone watched them walk out.