The End of Pierrot

Pierrot
The theater was in a ruckus. Tonight, was the first showing of the musical. "President Kim, we only sold half of the tickets for tonights show." one of the staff members alerted Hannah that the presale of tickets was not successful. "We expected the tickets to sell out with Kim Junsu being a famous musical actor but having them perform in the musical as a group has brought sales down." "Lets wait and see the number of tickets sold at the doors." Hannah went to the dressing room. They gatgered around her. "I'm sure you've heard that presale wasn't good but even if the tickets at the door don't sell, we're still going on with this production. Good luck everyone, its only an hour until the curtain rises." Hannah was at the door greeting guests. "Dad?" Dr. Kim had come to watch the performance. She walked him to his front row seat. "Kim Hannah, you did the right thing." "I couldn't abandon my oppas." "About finding your birth mother. I'm sure that helpee her." Hannah was caught by surprise. "President, we need you." a staff came to get Hannah. She bowed to her father and ran to see what was going on. There was a swarm of people trying to get in to buy tickets. The crowd was uncontrolable. Hannah stood in front of the crowd, "Please listen to these instructions. Stand in line for each window. You will all get your turn. Why didn't you buy presale tickets?" A group of girls at the front told her, "We didn't think the musical would make it this far." The crowd began to chant the JYJ members names. It was finally time for the musical to begin. The curtain rose and they were standing there. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun were holding hands. "Before we begin, we would like to say a few words. No one believed in us but we found someone who did. Without them, we wouldn't be here today." JYJ looked to Hannah, Seyi and Dr.Kim. To their surprise, sitting next to them were Changmin and Yunho. Any one sitting in the audience could see their tears. "Only the people who breakup know why, they are also the only ones who can decide to become one again. We're sorry, for all the hurt that we caused when we became JYJ. These words should have been said long ago." All three gave a deep bow. The musical had the audience laughing, crying, and remembering. The musical which held the name Pierrot, was about the lives of five brothers and their mission to achieve their dream. The theater was once again empty. Seyi, Hannah, and JYJ saw their staff members off. They began to read the congratulatory flower reefs. Yoochun came up on one, "Look at this." The banner read, "Apology accepted. I hope we can leave the past behind. I'm sorry. LSMEnt." They walked out and were swarmed with reporters. "When is your next production Kim Jaejoong?" "What are your plans now that new doors have opened?" "Have you decided which music program you are going to appear on first?" "Park Yoochun and Miss Seyi, have yiu decided to go public with your relationship?" "Miss Kim Hannah, are you still selling the theater and getting back into medicine?" "Kim Junsu, there is word that you are marrying into the Dr. Kim family?" Miss Kim Hannah, when is the wedding date?" They all made it passed the reporters and got into a van. Already sitting inside were Changmin and Yunho, "Congrats!" They popped balloons and gave them flowers. Yoochun sat with Seyi, Junsu with Hannah, Yunho was finally reunited with Jaejoong, and Changmin drove. Together they drove off.