The Beginning.

Pierrot
Hannah and Junsu arrived at the meeting together. Seyi noticed that Hannah's cheeks were red and she kept caressing her ring. She started walking toward her but Jaejoong beat her to it. "Hannah, its been years but I can still tell, why are you so nervous?" "Jaejoong, lets start the meeting okay." As the meeting took place, Yoochun whispered into Junsu's ear, "What happened between you two?" Junsu kept quiet. "Yoochun? Yoochun?!" Jaejoong kept calling him. Junsu smacked his and Yoochun stepped forward. The meeting soon came to an end. "I hope the JYJ members and all the musical staff can bring this production forward. I have no experience in this so I will just stand by until I'm needed. Please let Seyi or myself know if anything." Hours had passed and everyone seemed to be gone. Seyi had left, so Hannah headed to the roof top. There on the ledge was Junsu, singing. She heard someone coming up the stairs so she ran and his behind the door as it opened. It was Jaejoong and Yoochun. "Ya! What are you doing Junsu!" Jaejoong and Yoochun yelled at the same time. Junsu turned and began to laugh, he came down with the help of s. Hannah began to laugh too. "What are you doing? " asked Yoochun. They both layed down on the cold cement and became quiet. Jaejoong broke the silence, "Guys, I think we can breath easily again." Hannah began to feel uncomfortable because she was eavesdropping and quietly opened the door and left. Hannah was walking out of the theater when she met someone.