Welcome.

Pierrot
The weather was harsh, as rain began to fall. Hannah was standing close to the edge. It was quiet and all she could do was caress the ring on her finger. She stood up on the ledge and began to scream at the top of her lungs. Screaming and crying. Screaming and crying. She finally calmed down and started heading down the stairs. Hannah and Seyi clashed with one another on the stairway. "Hannah, are you okay now?" Seyi asked her. Hannah replied, "I'm better." "They're waiting in the office for you." Both Seyi and Hannah headed to the office. Waiting for Hannah were three men. She sat down in her chair as the men stood up to introduce themselves. "Don't. Lets just get to the point." Hannah said. Confused and annoyed about her rudeness all three sat back down. Junsu said, "I know that our cultures are not the same but that was rude Dr. Kim." Hannah replied, "They aren't. And please call me Hannah.The only Dr. Kim is my father." Jaejoong cut her off, "Like you said lets get to the point. I called Dr. Kim because I need your theater." "If you know that this is my theater then you also know that I'm closing it down. All I wanted was the land." Hannah said. "All we need is the theater for six months and then you can do what you will with your property. We really need this theater." Yoochun added. "This isn't why I bought this place." Said Hannah, "Now please, there's the door." "Kim Hannah!" Exclaimed Seyi. Jaejoong stood up and said, "I would like to talk to miss Kim alone. Wait outside." Junsu and Yoochun were hesitant to leave Jaejoong alone but they each tapped his shoulder and walked out. "You too miss Seyi." Once the door closed noth Jaejoong and Hannah sat back down. "Look Hannah, I didn't want to say this infront of everyone but think of this as a favor for an old friend. I only came to you and your father Because I really need this. Us as JYJ need this." Hannah became soft and replied, "A favor for an old friend. A favor for Jaejoong oppa? You're smart for using my father because you know I would never deny anything for him. Alright lets make a deal." Outside of the room Seyi, Yoochun and Junsu were trying to listen through the door. Just then Hannah opened the door and walked out. "Everyone stop. The theater has a production to work on. The closure is postponed until further notice." Hannah exclaimed.