Meeting

Pierrot
"Jaejoong hyung, what happened?" Asked Yoochun. "Hyung, I have a feeling there's a story behing you two." Junsu added. Jaejoong just stayed quiet as all three walked out of the theater. "Seyi. I need you to find out everything behind JYJ." Hannah told Seyi. The theater was once again loud and busy as everyone was helping Hannah and Seyi with the repairs. But even though the employees felt relieved that the theater wasn't closing down, there were still questions about her background and what changed her mind. Two girls cleaning the stage were gossiping, "I heard her father is Dr. Kim." "Dr. Kim, THE Dr. Kim?!" "Yeah, but that must be a lie, well unless she's adopted?" Hannah was listening to them from behind the stage. Seyi called out her name and the two girls scattered away. "Hannah, I have the information you asked me. I left it on your desk." "Thanks." Hannah made her way to her office. She grabbed the paperwork and headed straight to the roof. She sat down on the ledge with her back towards the air. She began to read, "2006 left LSM ENT." Hannah kept reading when she let out a smirk, "Wow, so the JYJ oppas have had a hard time." As she kept reading, the JYJ members had arrived to the theater to update everyone on the musical production. Junsu said, "While you guys do this I'm going to look around." Seyi, Jaejoong, Yoochun and the rest of the theater staff headee to the stage for the meeting while Junsu looked around the theater. Junsu had made his way to the roof top but when he opened the door, he saw Hannah standing on the ledge. Hannah was actually just reading and walking along the ledge when Junsu ran to her and pushed her down. They were both on the ground, Junsu on top of Hannah. Hannah stared at him for a second and when she noticed who she was she pushed him off. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" She got up and began to pick up the papers that were scattered on the floor. Junsu quickly got up and without a word began to pick up the soggy papers. He said, "Are you okay?" Hannah began to studder, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just.... I do that all the time. Are you okay." Junsu handee her the papers and said, "Wow, you really are wierd." Hannah snatched the paper away from him. Junsu went to pick up a paper but he began to read it. He sat next to Hannah on the floor. "You know, you could have beginning, everything is going well and then the next day they withdrawl for personal reasons." "But you know the real reason. The truth." "That's why I'm asking you to believe in us like we believe in you." Junsu grabbed Hannah's hand but she became surprised and stood up quickly. "I think we should go back down now."ust asked us." Hannah replied, "There's always many sides to a story." "I heard you made a deal with hyung." "Mhm." "You know, if he came to you its because he trusts you. This is the fifth theater that we've come to in the past month. Its all the same in the beginning, everything is going well and then the next day they withdrawl for personal reasons." "But you know the real reason. The truth." "That's why I'm asking you to believe in us like we believe in you." Junsu grabbed Hannah's hand but she became surprised and stood up quickly. "I think we should go back down now."