First Loves.

Pierrot
Hannah was sitting at a cafe. She was staring at a man sitting at a table infront of her. The man noticed her staring and turned his seat a little. She kept staring and smiling and the man could still see her reflection through the glass window. He started playing with his phone, then his watch. He finally turned toward her. She couldn't she his eyes through his black sunglasses, but she knew he was staring back at her. Just tgen she puffed her cheeks and he began to giggle. He got up from his seat and walked up to her. He leaned over and ponched her cheeks. "Noona!" He laughed. Hannah stood up and hugged him. They both sat down. "Noona, I couldn't even recognize you. I thought you were a saesang fan. You lost a lot if weight, you look good." "Ya! Changmin, nice welcome." She smacked his arm. "Wow. I'm not the only one who changed, your body, nice. But I'm glad you called me first. I didn't know if it was a good idea for us to meet up." "Noona, let me talk first. I heard what CEO said to you about your father. And I'm sorry..." Hannah spoke up, "Changmin, its okay. I decided to talk to my father already. But I still intend on helping the JYJ members." "Hyung and I tend to stay away from this. And I'm glad you decided to meet me. Do the hyungs know? Junsu hyung?" "Only Jaejoong knows. And I don't plan on telling. So.." "Noona, did you know that we still contact eachother. Texting here and there." Hannah kicked Changmin under the table. "Okay, okay. I won't tell." Fans began to notice him. Hannah quickly gave him a present box. "Changmin, thanks. Bye." She waved and walked out of the cafe. He stayed and opened the gift. There was a note that read, "My little brother, thank you for seeing me again. Thank you for being my friend when no one else wanted to. I brought you back these cookies because they remind me of you. I hope youre not on a diet. I heard men have a hard time forgetting their first love, so I know you won't forget me. Lol. I missed you. Love, your first love, Kim Hannah.♡♥" Behind the letter was two tickets for the play. During her meeting with Changmin, Hannah had recieved a text from Seyi that said that Junsu was hurt. The doorbell rang to Junsu's house and his mom answered. At the door was Hannah. "Hello." Hannah handed her a bag. "Oh, thank you. Come in. But who?" Junsu came out of the shower and all he was wearing was a towel around his waste. "Mom, who is it?" Junsu seemed angry when he saw Hannah and pulled her into his room. Hannah's stare was lost. His hair was dripping wet and dhe followed the drops. Water was dripping down Junsu's toned abs and ending at the towel. Junsu noticed and started laughing, she covered her eyes with her hands and turned to face the wall. "Dont turn around." he said, "Okay now." Hannah tirned and opened her eyes only to find Junsu sitting on the bed with only shorts but no shirt. She gasped and ran to his closet, "Here put this on." She threw a shirt at him."I would if I could." He showed her his arm brace. "What happened to you?" she asked. "I saved a drunk girl last night." And he raised his arms. Hannah put his shirt on. She touched his skin as she put the shirt on and they both got goosebumps on their skin. She backed away and sat on the opposite end. "I came because I wanted to tell you something." "Toner." he said and hinted to the vanity with his head. She started to apply it on his face. He stared at her as she put it on. "Lotion." "BB." As she put on the cream she said, "You really don't remember me." She puffed her cheeks as she spread the cream out. Junsu turned his face away from her. "Who wouldn't know. Thanks but I think you should go now." Junsu saw her out. His mom came up to him, "She lost a lot of weight. Only dummies wouldnt know. Ya, Kim Junsu, who forgets the face of their first love?" She spread the remaining cream really hard. "Ow. Mom. There's a difference between knowing, and wanting to know."