Found You.

Pierrot
"Dr. Kim, you came." Hannah said with a puzzled look. The JYJ members saw Hannah and the man from the roof top. Junsu asked, "I wonder who that is?" Jaejoong without thinking beforehand said, "That's her Dad." Yoochun quickly exclaimed, "Dr. Kim is her father!? The world renown Dr. Kim?" Junsu turned to Jaejoong, "You know her don't you, that's why she decided to help us." Yoochun added, "What about the contract, tell us the truth about the deal." Jaejoong took a deep breath and began to explain, "I promised her that I wouldn't let anyone know about her family." Jaejoong continued, "Hannah and I grew up in the same orphanage in the U.S but I was adopted before her. We found eachother again a couple years later, when my Mom got sick. The man who saved her was Dr. Kim. But eventhough fate brought us back together, she still didnt want to see me." Hannah and her father had made their way to a park nearby the theater and both sat on a bench. Each at an opposite end. It was quiet, "I'm glad that you decided to help JYJ." her dad said. "Yeah, well you asked me as a favor so..." Hannah replied. Once again there was an awkward silence. "You know, since word has spread about their production here. Things might become difficult..." Jist then Hannah stood up, "I can deal with them on my own." "I never said you couldn't." "Its getting late and I'm sure you have surgeries early in the morning." "Actually, I was thinking of having breakfast with you and Seyi tomorrow." "I'm sure Seyi would really like to, but I have business to take care of early." "Well there's nothing we can do. But Hannah, did you meet a boy?" "Huh? Why? What makes you think that?" "I think I know my daughter a little too well, oh and you're a little pink." "Ha! No, its just a little cold out." They both burst into laughter.