Chapter 10

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was afternoon on one day of his summer holiday and Myungsoo sat alone in his room, doing nothing except thinking about the choding. He smiled as he imagined the boy’s cute, big, and round eyes looked at him with those puppy-eyes. His eyes was sparkling in happiness by the time he thought about Sungyeol’s bright smile. And he laughed loudly when he remembered the tall boy’s playfulness and also the boy’s innocence..

 

Sungyeol stayed still with his clueless mind and sometimes he doubted the fact that he was in love with Myungsoo. On the other hand, the cool boy never showed his feeling towards Sungyeol, but his affection toward the tall boy was obvious. Unfortunately, Sungyeol was too much dense that he always think that it was an affection from a friend to his best pal.. Yep, the mighty and all perfect Kim Myungsoo had some kind of crush for the crazy choding Lee Sungyeol. As each day passed by, the crush grew bigger and bigger that the boy always miss the tall boy’s presence whenever they’re not together..

 

Myungsoo had already canceled all his vacation plan because Sungyeol and the others had to attend the summer class since they all failed in the final exam. The cool boy stayed at home till the time his friends summer class was over, then they hung out together or sometimes he dragged Sungyeol to the hill and talked about random thing just like they usually do..

 

“ ‘Cause you’re my destiny~”

 

Myungsoo’s phone rang loudly that he jolted for his position. He was suprised when he saw who the caller was..

 

“ Sungyeol?” he uttered, then received the phone right away as he smiled widely, beamed in happiness. He wanted to call the choding ‘Yeol’, but since the choding didn’t pass the exam, unfortunately, the pet name deal was called off. Actually, he loved to hear the taller called him with his pet name that the choding gave, too. Oh, well, he always love things that Sungyeol did only for him. But, deal is a deal.

 

“ Help..” was the only thing the voice said and without any doubt, it was Sungyeol’s. Myungsoo was panicked as Sungyeol sounded so desperate and he could sense fear in the voice.

 

“ Sungyeol-ah, what happened? Aren’t you supposed to be at school?” Myungsoo asked worriedly.

 

“ Help me..” Sungyeol whispered and then the call was ended. Myungsoo was motionless for a while before he ran outside his room..

 

“ Young Master, what happened?” Myungsoo’s butler, Mr. Chae, asked him calmly.

 

“ I need to go now. Something’s wrong with Sungyeol. Please, get the car ready immediately,” Myungsoo ordered.

 

“ As you wish, Young Master..”

 

A fancy car was waiting outside the house when Myungsoo exited, and he entered the car right away. The car left the house and Myungsoo called Sungjong..

 

“ Why, Hyung?” Sungjong answered the phone.

 

“ Where are you?” Myungsoo asked quickly.

 

“ At school, of course.. Summer class, remember?”

 

“ And Sungyeol? Where is he?”

 

“ Yeollie-hyung’s at home.. He had a high fever..”

 

“ Okay, thanks,” Myungsoo was about cut the phone as he instructed his driver to go to Sungyeol’s house, but Sungjong stopped him.

 

“ Hyung, what happened? Why are you asking about Yeollie-hyung?” the latter asked with concerned tone.

 

“ He called me and asked for help.. He sounded so.. Desperate. I’m afraid there’s something happened to him or maybe he’s in danger..” Myungsoo said, still panicked.

 

“ Calm down, Hyung..” Sungjong tried to calm the older boy.

 

“ How can I calm down when I don’t know what happened to him?!!” Myungsoo scoffed.

 

“ Hahahaha.. You love him, don’t you?” Sungjong laughed.

 

“ What? Is this the right time to talk about it?!”

 

“ You love him,” Sungjong declared.

 

“ Yeah..” Myungsoo uttered so lowly that the younger boy couldn’t heard it.

 

“ Calm down, Hyung. I’m sure he’s okay..”

 

“ What? He was sick and something might be happened to him!! You can still say he’s okay?!!”

 

“ That’s the problem. He was sick. That’s exactly why..”

 

“ What do you mean?”

 

“ It’s his habit..” Sungjong stated.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ He always act like that whenever he was sick and no one accompanying him. He’s afraid of being alone when he’s sick.. Now, he’s alone at the house because my parents went to my grandma’s for a week and I’m not at home either.. I think that’s why he called you. He want you to come that he won’t be lonely..” Sungjong explained.

 

“ Are you sure it’s only because of that?”

 

“ Yep. As you know, his mom passed away when he was kid and he was very close to his mom. My auntie always took care of him and nursed him when he got a fever. Up until now, we always do it, too, because he always act like a spoiled brat the moment he’s sick that he want at least one person gave him full affection and attention..”

 

Myungsoo fell silent hearing the story. A part of his heart understood why the choding acted like that and the other part was jealous. He’s always been alone whenever it is. When he was sick, his parents never bother themselves to –even just– see him. It’s always been his family’s doctor who nursing him, but he always left alone. The doctor didn’t let anybody to enter his room and the doctor, himself, only went to his room when he needed to check Myungsoo’s condition. They really treated him well to the point like they nursed a severe cancer patient while he was just caught a fever..

 

“ Just come to our house, Hyung.. Please, take care of him. I think, he chose you since he called you..” Sungjong said gently.

 

“ He chose me??” Myungsoo puzzled.

 

“ Yeah. Both of Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun-hyung live next to our house and they skip their class today, he can just call them. I’m sure they’ll come right away, yet he called you..”

 

“ Young Master, we arrived..” the driver interrupted.

 

“ I need to go back to the class now. Take a good care of him, Hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter