Chapter 8 ~Mission Impossible Part. 1~ [Summer Edition Special]

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a couple months since Myungsoo started hanging out with Sungyeol. The two boys are getting along very well. Myungsoo loved to tease Sungyeol’s for his cuteness while the other boy could only pout and whine all day long. Myungsoo unofficially became the part of Sungyeol’s clique since they often ended sitting in the same table in lunchtime and also sometimes they hung out together. Almost everynight the two boys met at the hill, talking about random things, and Myungsoo never fail to make the choding’s heart fluttering.

 

It was two weeks before the final exam and also a three weeks before summer holiday. The boys was excitedly talking about their plan on the summer. They’re sitting in the cafeteria and thinking about where to go on the holiday. Then Myungsoo came with an idea that they’ll go to his resort in Jeju..

 

“ Are you serious? We can really spend the holiday in your resort?!!” the six boys looked at Myungsoo in disbelief.

 

“ Sure. I’ll prepare everything and all you have to do is going to Jeju to have some fun..” Myungsoo said lightly.

 

“ Waaahh.. As expected from the successor of Empire group..” Woohyun said, astonished.

 

“ So, everything’s settled?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“ Okay!! We’re going to jeju~~” Sungyeol shouted happily, but then a book landed on his head. He looked at the culprit and it was his homeroom teacher, Mr. Song.

 

“ Don’t be that happy, Lee Sungyeol..” Mr. Song said with a smirk.

 

“ What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked innocently.

 

“ I don’t think you can go to Jeju for your vacation. You’ll stay at school, instead..” Mr. Song said slyly.

 

“ Eh?! Why?!” Sungyeol protested while his friends were listening to their conversation.

 

“ Look at this!” Mr. Song snorted as he showed some paper on the table. It was Sungyeol’s test paper..

 

“ You got a hundred point!” Mr. Song said, smiling.

 

“ Isn’t it good? It’s a perfect score~” Sungyeol said happily with his sparkling eyes. Mr. Song’s smile was gone and replaced by angry face..

 

“ You got a hundred point if the score of six subjects were summed up!! Math, 14. Physics, 21. Sociology, 18. English, 9,” Mr. Song mentioned Sungyeol’s score as he put the test paper one by one on the table.

 

“ Wow.. It’s all under 25..” Hoya snickered.

 

“ You got only 11 on Biology! Even in music and P.E you only got D+!!” Mr. Song scoffed while Sungyeol could only gazed at the table blankly.

 

“ Aah.. It can’t be helped.. He’s a tone-deaf..” Woohyun commented.

 

“ And he’s totally rotten at sports..” Sungjong said.

 

“ And what’s even worst.. You barely scored 27 in Korean language! Are you kidding? It’s your own language!!” Mr. Song yelled.

 

“ Hangul and Korean proverbs are kinda confusing..” Sungyeol uttered.

 

“ Is that all? Nothing he’s gooad at?” Myungsoo asked nonchalantly.

 

“ He got A+ in Art and 96 in History,” Mr. Song answered.

 

“ I was wondering how can he make it only with those two subjects ‘till now?” Dongwoo blurted out.

 

“ That’s what I was thinking, too!” Mr. Song agreed, then he looked at Sungyeol.

 

“ Listen to this great news for you..” Mr. Song said lowly.

 

“ W-what?” the choding asked as he gazed at his homeroom teacher with fearful face.

 

“ If you don’t score above seventy on all subjects in the exam, you’ll spend your summer holiday here for summer class!” Mr. Song said firmly.

 

“ EEEHHH?!! Can you just give me summer homeworks or something?” Sungyeol whined, tried to make some deal with his teacher.

 

“ No. Seventy on all subjects or summer class. That’s the only option,” Mr. Song said, then he left coldly while Sungyeol got some mental breakdown.

 

“ What should I do?..” Sungyeol asked as he stared at his friends with his kicked-puppy look.

 

“ Well.. We can’t blame him. It’s the school rule. Even our score was good, if we fail the exam, we’ll have to attend the summer class..” Sunggyu said.

 

“ But.. Seventy.. I hardly got forty and he demand me to score seventy in all subjects?! Was he gone crazy or something?!!” Sungyeol yelled stressfully.

 

“ Oh, come one.. Where did the optimistic choding go? You just need to score seventy in all subjects.. I’m sure you can..” Myungsoo said, patted the tall boy head gently.

 

“ Ya! I’m not a genius like you!” Sungyeol said as he gazed at the latter in rage.

 

“ Hey, I’ll help you, okay? Not only me. We’ll help you,” Myungsoo said, then looked at the others. “ You’ll help him, too right?” he asked at the five boys.

 

“ Of course! We’ll help your study!” Woohyun said lightly as he tapped Sungyeol’s shoulder.

 

“ Don’t worry, Hyung. We can study together..” Sungjong smiled.

 

“ Yeah! We’ll make you smart in this two weeks and all of us will go to Jeju without any obstacle!!” Dongwoo spoke excitedly.

 

“ Guys..” Sungyeol gazed at his friends, touched by his friends affection.

 

“ Okay! Starting from today, we’ll have a group study! We have to change this choding to a genius in two weeks!!” Woohyun said.

 

“ But, where and when it’ll be held?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“ After school.. Ah! You’re right. Where we’ll study? I don’t think my house big enough..” Sunggyu said since usually Woohyun, Sungjong, and Sungyeol come to his house for hang out.

 

“ I guess, my dad will be really happy if I invite my friends..” Myungsoo said.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ So, do you mean, we can study in your house?” Hoya asked.

 

“ Yea. We can go to my house with my car,” Myungsoo said casually.

 

“ Your car? But, there are seven of us..” Sungyeol said.

 

“ You’ll see..”

 

***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter