5/29

If Only They Knew

WARNING SLIGHT CURSING AHEAD

~~~Fast forward to ? house~~~ (V: Sorry if I’m fast forwarding to much)

Ring Ring

“Who is it?”

“It’s me.” Nara said

“Is that you Voldermort?”

“Yes, it’s Voldermort.”

The door opened revealing Minho and he ushered Nara inside. Walking in Nara can see a man sitting in a tied down with drops of blood on the floor and with his face down she can’t identify the man but she has a good idea as to who he is. Surrounding him where some of her comrades.

“You guys go wait outside. I need to talk to him in private.” Said Nara

“Yes M’am”

“They have a lot of respect for you.” Said the man

“Of course they do, I’m their leader.”

“I wonder if they know the truth about you as to what happen 4 years ago”

As soon as he said that last sentence Nara through several punches and kicks at him with anger flowing through her body. Before she knew it her eyes changed into the colors when the other her was about to possessed her.

The other her was named Dark Nara because once she took control of Nara only horrible things happened and someone always ends up dying. The last time that happened was when her foster family was killed right in front of her eyes.

~~~Flashback start~~~

“It’s cold today don’t you think Nara?” said Angeline

“Yeah it is but I don’t care BECAUSE I LURV THE COLLLDDD!!!” I said with a big smile.

“Why is it every time we walk home together we get home fast?” said Angeline with a pout.

“Don’t pout it doesn’t suit you. I don’t know either I’ve been trying to figure that one out. Any way I’ll see you later. Byeeee.”

“Bye. Be careful and your way to your house.”

“I will.” I said with a smile while waving.

On my way home I got a weird feeling in her stomach that something horrible will happen. Deciding to rely on my gut feeling I ran the rest of the home. Running inside my house screaming “I’M HOME!”. My feet stopped with a screech because of the site I had seen in front of me. It was my family tied up and with bruises all over them with cuts to about to run to them a man rushed to me caught me in his arms and tied me to a chair that I did not see when I entered the house.

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FAMILY YOU BASTERD?!?!” I screamed.

“As to who I am is none of your business. I want you to be a good girl and sit here and watch me kill every single one of you family members.” Said the man.

“STOP DON’T PLEASE DON’T KILL THEM!!”

“You’re a screamer like Subin.” Said the man with a smirk.

Then before I knew it he killed every single family member I had. That was when Dark Nara came out. While jumping out of the seat tearing all of the rope around me with my new found strength I ran to the man jumping on him throwing punches and him. Then I grabbed his head and ripped it away from his neck. Blood splattered everywhere all on the couches and furniture that my foster mother loved and took care of and the blood got on me to. Dark Nara left and I took control of my body again the first thing I thought was to take a shower and pack whatever I can and get the hell out of here. After taking a shower and stuffing all of the clothes I can stuff into the only suitcase that I had. I ran away from the house to go to somewhere else that wasn’t my home. As I was running the only thought that ran through my mind while I was crying like crazy

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to save you all. I love you all every single one of you. I will never forget you all not till the day I die. Goodbye.”

~~~Flashback end~~~

“You’re eyes little sister change like mothers did whenever she was angry.” Said the man

“Shut the hell up Kevin.”

Dark Nara’s eyes went away as Nara gained control of her body again.

“So you learned how to keep that monster away.” Said Kevin with a smirk.

“You’re going to regret sending those boys to kill Blaine.”

“No I’m not, you don’t have the guts to kill me and I’m guessing they didn’t kill them.”

“Damn straight they didn’t kill him and I can kill I just haven’t found the right time to kill you.”

“I knew I should have picked someone stronger than them and since you can kill like you said you can do it now.”

“I will.” Nara said while taking out her gun.

“Any last words?”

“Yes, I’ll start to say them now. Goodbye Nara the only reason I was so cruel and mean to you was because I thought that if I acted that way you would grow up strong, independent, and not caring what people said about you. Which you did become and I’m proud you did because now that means you are half way to finding dad and to find out the truth about you. The truth about me, mom, and Blaine that only dad knows. That I haven’t been able to find out. Please be careful every day and take of your friends. Love and cherish them like they do to you and also make new friends. Start new adventures everyday don’t always try to keep your mind on finding dad. Have fun and act your age also fall in love with someone. Love it self gives you many adventures and teaches many life lessons. Tell Blaine that I’m sorry and I love him. I love you my little sister never forget that.” Says Kevin with a sad smile with tears running down his face as he says every single word.

Nara slowly lowers her gun and puts it back where it belongs with tears daring to fall down from her eyes. Not noticing the blood over flowing from Kevin’s chest from where he stabbed himself with a knife while Nara wasn’t looking. While looking at Nara he slowly closes his eyes and slips away from the living. Nara finally notices the blood and screams while falling down to her knees.

“Boss!! What’s the matter I heard someone scre-“ said Minho but stopped as soon as he seen that Nara was on her knees with tears running down her face.

Slowing looking at him she said with chocked sobs “He’s dead he killed himself when I wasn’t paying attention.”

Minho grabs Nara taking her away from Kevin’s lifeless body and decides to take her to her house. All the way to her house Nara looked lifeless with tears running down her face while it was pale as a paper. Slowly taking Nara up to her room, he quietly lays her down and tucks her in her king sized bed. He leaves her house quietly calling his boyfriend Taemin to tell him what had happened.

~~~Next Day At school~~~

Nara walks down the hallways feeling the stares and whispers not because of the fact she was the freak and badass of the school but because of the fact she was smiling as she was walking down the hallway and was wearing a outfit that wasn’t dark and rockfish. 

“Well we all be damned is that you Kim Nara?” said Hyungseok as he walked up to her locker

“Shut up and yes it is me. Why wouldn’t it be me?”

“Well I don’t know maybe because every day you walk down these halls with a glare and while wearing all those damn dark emo clothes. Damn look at you if I wasn’t gay I would so bang you.”

“Woah there buddy keep your junk in your pants. Anyway I have to go to class. Bye.” Nara said with a small smile while grabbing her books and walking off.

Walking into her typical noisy classroom it got quiet as she walked down the rolls to her desk with every one looking at her. The girls looking at her with envy because of how pretty she was and y her body was. Then the boys checking her out and staring at her . Sitting down in her seat she turned around to look at the two new boys behind her.

“Hello. My name is Kim Nara. It’s nice to you Zelo and Jongup? Right?” Said Nara with a cute smile

“Y-y-yes it is I’m Choi Junhong but y-y-you can call me Zelo if you want.” Zelo said while stuttering a bit with a slight blush on his face

“Holy her smile is cute YAH CHOI JUNHONG STOP STRUTTERING AND BLUSHING. Damn it I so totally embarrassed myself.” Thought Zelo

“My name is Moon Jongup. Nice to meet you.” Said Jongup with a smile and a slight blush.

“Awww your smile is so cute.” Was all Nara had to say with another cute smile to make Jongup’s face go to a complete tomato.

Zelo thought to himself with a small pout “Not fair he gets a compliment and I don’t but I can’t lie Jongup does have a cute smile.”

“What are you pouting about Zelo-shi? OH I’m sorry for the bad first impression yesterday.” Said Nara with a small smile.

“It’s nothing and its okay I’m sure you were probably having a bad day.” Said Zelo with a assuring smile

“I’m sure you had ask one of the students as to why I left without permission and the teacher didn’t do anything. The student probably told you I do it every day.”

“How did you know we did that?” asked Jongup with a curious face

“I didn’t, you just told me you did. Why don’t the two of you come sit with me and my friends in lunch?” said Nara

“Uhhh I don’t know we usually sit with our hyungs.” Said Jongup

“How many hyungs do you both sit with?”

“4”

“Then they can sit with us to the table is big enough for all of us.”

“Are you sure? We don’t want to be a bother.” asked Zelo

“You won’t trust me.” Said Nara with a smile

~~~Fast forward to time for lunch~~~
“Oh how old are they both of you?” asked Nara

“We’re both 17 but Jonguppie hyung is older.” Answered Zelo

“Jonguppie?” asked Nara with a grin

“Y-y-yes?”

“Do you mind if I call you that oppa?”

“OPPA?” shouted the both of them

“Well no duh he is older than me and so are you Zelo.” Said Nara with a wink as she walked into the lunch room heading into the lunch line with the two boys trailing behind her.

After getting their food Nara told the two of them to come bring his hyungs to Nara’s table.

“Hey guys I hope you don’t mind but I asked some new friends of mine to come sit with me and they are bringing their hyungs.”

“HYUNGS?!?” said Dohyeong

“Yes hyungs and lower your voice.”

“They’re all boys???” asked Hyungseok with a shocked voice.

“Yes they are look that’s them. Hey oppas over here!!”

“OPPA??” said Dohyeong and Hyungseok as soon as they seen the 6 boys walking up to their table.


That's it for tonight Goodnight everyone!! <3 Thank you for reading! Please comment and subscribe to my story!! Thank you!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALL GIFS BELONG TO THE FOLLOWING SITE BELOW

http://kpopgifs.tumblr.com/