13/29

If Only They Knew

"Here's the plans for today." said Nara as she hand over the journal

Looking at the journal the boys read the following:

The plans for today~~~

  1. Get ready
  2. Go swimming
  3. Change into clean dry clothes
  4. Watch movies
  5. Singing battle
  6. Rapping battle
  7. Instrument battle
  8. Dancing battle
  9. Acrobatics
  10. Cooking battle
  11. Make a cheesecake
  12. Eat junkfood while doing number 13
  13. Watch more movies
  14. Work out
  15. Work on cars that are in basement
  16. Cut hair and dye it
  17. Look at stars in observatory
  18. Sit in one of the rooms and just talk
  19. Eat dinner
  20. Sleep

“Alright if we want to get all of this done we better get ready now.” Said Jongup

 

 

“Oh yeah you guys are going to need swimming trunks and tanks to. Dohyeong get them some while you get yours and Hyungseok’s.” said Nara

“Okay.”

Nara clapped her hands and said “Alright let’s get moving. Don’t wont to waste our time now do we.” in English. After she said that she left the room to go change into her bathing suit BAP looked at her in confusion along with Dohyeong.

“She said to go do it now so we won’t waste our time.” Said Hyungseok as he grabbed Dohyeong waist and wrapped his arms around it as he walked to the door.

“Y-yah! D-d-don’t do that with the others around.” Stuttered Dohyeong as Hyungseok started to kiss his neck.

“Fine I’ll save it for later.” Whispered Hyungseok into Dohyeong’s ear

“Come follow us. Don’t wanna get boss angry.” Said Hyungseok

B.A.P quickly got up and followed the couple to the room. Youngjae looked and them for a while and quietly whispered to Daehyun “Did they just call Nara boss?” but Daehyun just shrugged not really paying attention.

~~~Fast Forward to the pool~~~

The boys walked into the indoor pool area and were quickly amazed by the pool. Yongguk quickly spotted Nara laying down on a long chair seeing her in her bathing suit made him blush a deep red color.

“Hyung what are yo-?” said Zelo but stopped as soon as he seen Nara.

The rest of B.A.P quickly noticed Nara after they heard Zelo and seen their leader blushing. The 6 of them ran their eyes over Nara’s body and blushed deeply because of it. (Pick whichever you want her to wear.)  Finally noticing them Nara got up from the chair and walked to them smiling brightly.

“I was waiting for you all oppas.” Said Nara cutely which made the boys blush even more than they were if it was even possible.

(V: For those of you who are probably wondering about Nara’s tattoo on her back. She covered it with water-proof foundation the same with her hand. ^^)

“You going to kill them if you keep acting like that.” Said Dohyeong smirking

“What do yo-? Ah!!” Nara asked but then squealed when she was picked up out of nowhere by Daehyun and was thrown in the pool.

Laughter could be heard through the room from Daehyun. “Yah!! Oppa!!.” Screamed Nara. She started to blush when she noticed what B.A.P was wearing. Their wear all wearing swimming trunks with their Matoki colors and Zelo, Youngjae, and Himchan had a black tank top while Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup were shirtless.   

“Well at least I now know who has abs in B.A.P.” thought Nara

“I know we’re y right.” Said Himchan smirking as he got in the pool the rest following him.

“Damn straight yall are.” Muttered Nara to herself but was heard Zelo who was nearby.

~~~Fast forward to watching movie~~~

“Is everyone done changing?” asked Nara as she waited outside the room the boys were changing in wearing the same clothes from the morning.

“Now we are.” Said Yongguk as everyone else trailed behind him as he walked out the room

The boys were wearing the following  (Hyungseok)   (Dohyeong)

“Alright then let’s go to the cinema room.” Said Nara as she started to walk to the cinema room.

On the way to the rooms they were talking about what movies should they watch and what movies did Nara have. They all decided to watch World Z, Grown-ups 2, and Antique Bakery.   When they made it to the room Nara sat first which she decided to sit in the middle of the screen Youngjae quickly sat by her and so did Yongguk. The rest sat beside the following members beside the Flame&Ice couple they decided to sit in the back. Nara got up from her seat and went to the DVD shelf and got the three movies placing them beside the DVD player she decided to start with World Z. Putting the movie into the player and pressing start, she threw the remote back to her spot and when to the little bar in the room and started to make a whole load of popcorn for them to eat.

“What drinks do yall want?” asked Nara

“Coke.”

“Water.”

“Pepsi.”

“Dr.Pepper.”

“Whatever you have.”

“Same with us.”

Nara grabbed a whole bunch of drinks and brought them to the boys handing them their drinks getting a bunch of thank you. Grabbing 6 huge bowls and filled them with the popcorn she made giving them to the boys and sat down on the couch then her phone ranged.

*NO NO NO NO MER*

"Hello?"

"Boss? This is Agent H."

"Hold on." said Nara

"Alright."

"I'ma go take this call real quick." said Nara as she got up from the couch to leave the room the rest humming okay.

"Alright, I'm back. What's the problem?"

"Me and Agent S saw your mother today."

"My mom??? That can't be she's dead."

"Nope. She's alive."

"How do you know that's her?"

"She looks exactly like her, and the way she speaks and sounds is the same as your mom. We also got a picture of her and I just sent it to you."

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Looking at her phone she had seen a picture text. Opening the text Nara saw a picture of a woman that looks exactly like her mom. Gasping she put the phone back to her ear and said "Where are yall"

"In Italy."

“So you’re telling me that me that my mom is in Italy.”

“Yes M’am.”

“Thanks for the information Agent H.”

“You’re welcome. Bye.”

“Bye.”

She stood there for a while before she went inside to watch the movie with the boys.

~~~Fast forward to when they’re about to cut and change their hair styles.~~~

“So who’s hair am I doing first?” asked Nara getting the stuff together to fix their hair.

“Me.” Said Hyungseok as he sat in the chair in front of her

“Alright you guys go look in the cabinet and look for what color you guys want yall hair to be.” Said Nara as she started to brush out Hyungseok’s hair

“Done” Nara said as she finished his hair

“Damnn it looks good.” Hyungseok said looking in the mirror

“It suits you and I’m next.” Said Dohyeong sitting down

“Done”

“Woah It looks really good.” Said Dohyeong hugging Nara

“I’m next I guess.” Said Youngjae as he sat down on the chair

Nara finished all the boys’ hair and did hers to while she was at it.  (Nara's hair)   

Before they knew it they were all sitting in one of the rooms Nara had and were just talking to each other.

“I want to say something important and to tell you the truth I have no idea how you all will react to this. But even though we’ve only known each other for a day or 2. I feel like I’ve known yall since forever. I hope what I say doesn’t change our friendship.” said Nara

“Are you going to?” Dohyeong trailed off

“I am. Guys what I want to say is that me, Hyungseok, and Dohyeong are in A7X the gang and I’m their leader.”


CLIFHANGER AGAIN!!! MWUAHAHAHA I hope you all enjoyed today's chapters and story. Please comment and subscribe!! Thank you EmilieGoh taothepandalove for subscribing to my story!