4/29

If Only They Knew

Warning cursing ahead

~~~In the car~~~

Nara was wearing one of her favorite fighting clothes that was designed to absorb blood and it's also bullet proof even if it doesn’t look like it. (V: Just imagine her face and with her long hair with the outfit.) Doheyong was wearing this  and Hyungseok was wearing this.  (V: Pick which ever one you want him to wear I prefer the 4th one with the long black jacket.) Both of the outfits were designed to absorb blood and bullet proof like mine. The three of us were wearing this mask. 

 “What’s happening?!?!” asked Dohyeong

“Blaine has some gang following him and do you all have everything on you.” Said Nara as she sped down the streets

“Yes.” Said the both of the boys

“Good, we’re here. It’s that ally right there.”

Nara POV (V: I’m sorry if I’m confusing you with the point of views.)

The three of us were walking up to the ally with our guns loaded. You could hear the sounds of punches and someone grunting and crying of pain. We made it there just in time before they could stab him in the heart. I stop the masked person by throwing a dagger at them. 

The dagger had stabbed the persons hand before anything else could happen. The 5 other boys who thought we couldn’t see them ran and starting attacking us but we were too fast for them to attack us the way they wanted to attack us. Dohyeong took care of the 3 tallest ones and Hyungseok took care of the rest while I got Blaine but when I was about to sneak out the ally with Blaine in my arms bridal style. One of them ran up to me and cornered me to the wall and with a deep satori accent he said “Where do you think you’re going with our money maker?”

“To put him to safety where else would I put him?” I said with a powering voice which took him off guard. That gave me an advantage with a kick in his stomach I sent him flying back.

“ I forgot to control my strength.”  I thought to myself.

I ran quickly out the ally but a big black van stop in front of me. I recognized it as one of the vans we have at the hideout and then the door slammed open revealing one of my top members Minho.

While quickly grabbing his body and putting it in the van he said “Boss you should have told of what was happening. You’re lucky we decided to follow you.”

“Whatever, we have this under control just hurry up and take him to our infirmary.” After I said that the door slammed shut and quickly drove off. Running back into the ally to help Dohyeong and Hyungseok I noticed they weren’t fighting and the 6 boys were standing inform of them all of them wearing a jumpsuit outfit that had different designs on each one and the same mask.     (V: they’re not all blonde their hair colors are the colors I put in the forward box.)

“Who the hell are you?” said the one with a deep voice

“None of your damn business.” Said Hyungseok with an angered voice.

We all stood there for a couple minutes glaring at each other. The 6 of them were breathing heavily from being tired with bruises and cuts on their arms.  While Dohyeong and Hyungseok were perfectly fine with no cuts are bruises and breathing perfectly fine.

“Let’s go Voldermort. We don’t have time to be playing with little kids.” Said Dohyeong while backing away with Hyungseok (V: I’ve decided that they will have nicknames while fighting. Nara is Voldermort because that was the first thing that popped in to my mind. Dohyeong is Aqua because of the same reason with Nara. Hyungseok is Flames the same reason of the other two. Also if you have an idea for a nickname for them to use then. Please leave it in the comment section below. ^^ Back to the storyyyyy >>>>)

“Alright” was all I said as I left with them to go to the car and slowly driving off.

~~~B.A.P POV~~~

“Who the hell were they?” said Daehyun who was pissed because this was the first time they ever lost to another gang.

“I have no idea but we are going to find out.” Said Yongguk staring at the car that was slowly driving off.

“Hyung what are we going to do with the costumer?” asked Jongup

“I’ll think about that later not now.”

“Come on let’s go home we need to clean up our wounds and then still have to do our homework.” Said Himchan

The six of them walked off to their van that was parked around the corner. With Himchan driving they made their way home thinking about who those people were especially as to who was the girl.

~~~With Nara~~~

“Hyungseok, how did you know that those 6 new boys were a part of a gang?” Nara asked while driving

“You know how we had those spies in Busan?”

“Yes”

“Well I thought it would be convenient if we knew about the gangs there. So I had assigned the spies a mission to watch over all of the gangs in Busan and to find out all of their personal life’s and find out what they really look like. Because you know that no one is going to go out to fight showing their real face. When the mission was finished they gave me a file for every gang that was in Busan from the lowest of gangs and to the best gang. It just so happened that I remembered their faces and the gang they were in.”

“Next time you assign one of my spies a new mission. You report to me and I also want you to give me all of the files.”

“Yes M’am”

“Are you going to kill them?” asked Dohyeong

“No, just going to teach them a lesson and show them where they belong.” Said Nara

“Why were you asking about them?” asked Hyungseok

“Just curious.”

~~~Fast forward to the infirmary~~~
“Is he okay?” Nara asked while looking at Blaine’s body

“He’s holding on. He has 2 broken ribs, several of bruises on his body from both punches and kicks, 15 cuts only 5 of them of were deep, and he had 2 gunshot wounds.” Said Dr. Choi

“Those ing bastards.”

“Who do you think did this?”

“All I know is that it was 6 boys.”

“You think Kevin sent them to do this?”

“Yes, damn bastard has been trying to kill him just so he can be CEO.”

“You should put him in his place.”

“I am and then he is going to wish he never messed with my family again. I have to go. Call me when he wakes up.”

“Yes M’am”

~~~Fast forward~~~

We got the power, I got th-

“Hello”

“Boss, we caught him.”

“Good, where are you all at?”

“We’re at his house.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in there in a little.”


Blaine is apart of Nara's family whatttttt???!!!???? I mean I already knew but I but you didnt. :D Thank you for reading my story. I hope you all enjoyed it and please comment and subscribe. OH before I forget i want to thank the following Gabahbahbleh01 syaheerah CrystalizedAmber AnnyeongCottonCandy and SimplySami25 for subscribing to my story I hope 5 of you enjoy my story and I hope everyone else enjoys my story. I also want to thank SimplySami25 the most for commenting on every chapter I have created and I appreciate her "creepiness" as she likes to call it. GOMAWO SIMPLYSAMI25 FOR YOUR "CREEPINES"!!! <3 ヾ(*'ω'*)ノ゙

TIME FOR LE GIFS

 

 

 ALL GIFS CAME FROM THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE BELOW

http://kpopgifs.tumblr.com/