17/29

If Only They Knew

“THEY WHAT?!?!” I screamed slamming my hands on the table

“T-they saw your d-dad t-today.” He stuttered

“WHY DIDN-

Before I could finish my sentence the sounds of gunshots were heard from a floor below. I signaled them to get their guns or whatever weapon ready just in case they come in the room. We could hear the footsteps of a group of people getting closer to the room. I went to B.A.P, Hyungseok and Dohyeong and whispered for them to follow me. I lead them to a door in the very back of the room and I opened the door that lead to a room full of weapons and told them to pick a weapon. Me, Dohyeong and Hyungseok and quickly changed to our outfits to our special fighting outfits.

We slowly walked out the room and heard the banging on the door trying to force it open. BOOM The door slammed open and a group of men walked in with blood covering some of their bodies. I recognized the man that was leading them as my one and only father.

“Where’s my daughter?” He asked looking around the room

“Right here.” I said walking up to where he was standing

“Awww you’re so sweet you put on all those weapons just for me. I heard they call you the red flash around here because they say you’re so fast all they can see is glimpse of the red tips of your hair flowing in the wind also because they say when you fight they see flashes of red in your eyes.  You also managed to keep the title of one of the most feared gang and mafia. I’m surprised because even I was having trouble to keep these bastards on the top. I heard about Kevin and I’m guessing you were the one who killed him because you were the only one capable of doing so. I think it’s time we talk about who you really are or should I say what you really are before I kill you.” He said smirking

“Come with me, we’ll talk about what you want to say in another room with me only if I have 2 of my men with me.” I said unfazed by his words

“Fine with me, now lead the way.” He said

“Flame and Ice follow us the rest of you keep your eyes on his little sidekicks.” I said walking towards a smaller conference room.

“What do you have to say?” I ask siting down in front of him

“I have a lot to say, so if I were you I would get comfortable.” He said leaning back on the chair

“I’m good, now start your story.”

“Alright and because I’m feeling nice I’ll shorten the story and tell you all the stuff that’s really important. Around 20 years ago I of course created A7X even though our family line already had a mafia I thought it would be necessary to have a gang but I’m sure you already know that.  When I first started out the gang I met your mom and we fell in love before I knew it she was pregnant with twins. When the twins were born we decided to call them Blaine and Kevin. When I first saw Kevin in my arms I decided that he was going to be the one who took over for me if anything was to happen to me. But once I saw Blaine I knew instantly I wasn’t going to like him because I could tell he was going to grow up into a man that’s weak, pathetic and someone who relies on others. We watched the two of them grow up together always by each other’s sides. Your mom taught Blaine how to love, take care and all that weak pathetic . While I taught Kevin everything you can know about the gangs and mafia. I even taught him various ways on fighting but through all of that I could tell he had a soft spot for his brother. I didn’t need an heir that had a soft spot. I needed an heir that was unstoppable, cruel, strong, fearless and most of heir that has no soft spots. So I asked your mom if we can have another child and of course she said yes because she loved children. 3 months after me and your mom had our y time she told me she was pregnant and the baby was a female. I never felt so angry in my life when I heard that because I knew a female could not be the perfect heir I wanted. Even if we were to have another baby the family rule is once the 3rd born is born he or she will be the heir immediately so you would still be my heir even if we were to have another baby. Your mom found out about my plans and of course disagreed with them. I warned her that if I didn’t raise you that there will be a day when the true side of you will come out and it will be a killing machine and of course she didn’t believe in me and ran away. Once I found you and her in that small town in Texas you were already in an adoption home while your mom by that time was already dead. I watch you grow up into a sweet, nice girl who would always smile until you were 8 because I decided to no longer be a part of A7X so I handed it down to Kevin until you became aware of whom you really were. Those years when I was in hiding I was preparing a new gang called BvB I decided this new gang was going to be unstoppable and fearless. While I was creating the gang I had tabs on you just in case you became aware of whom you were and once I heard about your little foster family I sent Kevin to the U.S so he can get you and tell you the truth about yourself. Of course that didn’t go as planned because your brother is sadistic as hell but I realized he did it for a reason. In that one month he had you living with him you became the perfect heir I always wanted. Years passed I noticed how the real you was slowly coming out and by the real you I keep on mentioning I mean the Demon/Angel you really are.”

 

 


Boom! BlackRabbit21 and Mattokki. you, thank you for reading today's chapters and my story! Please comment and subscribe!


130908 I'm so sorry about this chapter having the text being repeated again. I fixed it ASAP.