22/29

If Only They Knew

“Now try to do the same with your ears and tail.” Said Yongguk

“I can’t, I think I used too much of my powers.”

“That’s okay, don’t push yourself. I’m hungry and I’m sure the rest of us are to because we didn’t eat lunch because we came over here as soon as possible  Oh by the way we’re sleeping over today.”

“Alright but I don’t feel like cooking and I’m sure Dohyeong is too busy right now to cook.”

“What about delivery?”

“Delivery doesn’t reach to my house; we could just go get some take out.”

“We’re good with that but not all of us should go, you and one of us should go.”

“Okay, I’ll pick Youngjae to come with me and I’ll just hide my ears under a hat and wrap my tail around my waist.”

“Let’s go now, so we can start dinner quicker.” Said Youngjae getting impatient

“Alright hold on, let me change but what type take out should we get?”

“Just get some pizza.” Yongguk said

“Okay, let me go to my closet so I can change while you guys go wait in the living room. Don’t look for Dohyeong and Hyungseok because if you do, you will see things that are very graphic.” I said while walking into my walk in closet

I change into one of my favorite outfits which I am lucky because you can barely see my ears and my tail.

“Aright I’m ready.” I said when I went inside the living room

“Finally, come on let’s go.” Youngjae said

The drive was pretty quiet until I decide to spark up a conversation.

“Hey, do you want go to Han River?” I asked

“What about the guys?”

“They could wait for their pizza. Come on let’s go it’ll be fun.”

“Fine, it’s 4:23pm so they could wait till later in the day.” He said while looking at the time on his watch

The rest of the ride wasn’t quiet like before this time we were both laughing and talking with each other. The ride to Han River made us closer than what we’ve ever been before. I’m glad that we’re closer now because I felt as if me and Youngjae weren’t close and we were like strangers in a way.  Butterflies fly around my stomach when I talk to him or my heart starts to race a bit but the thing is he isn’t the only one that’s been making me feel this way. I think I’m in love with all of them but who do I choose. We made it to Han River and were walking down the sidewalk and decided to sit down on a bench to watch the water.

“I should come here more often; it’s quiet and peaceful unlike when I’m at the house.” Youngjae said while looking at the small waves in the water

“Me to except for the noisy house part. I’ll just come out here to read a book and if I decide to come here I’ll make sure you bring you along.”

“Do you want to play a game?”

“What type of game?”

“It’s called 20 questions you ask the other person a question and they ask you a question back until you both reach up to 20 questions each.”

“Alright, I’ll go first then. What’s your favorite color?”

“Red or black, I can’t choose between the two of them. What about you?”

“Sky blue, what’s your favorite movie?”

“Crow’s Zero, what’s your favorite movie?”

“Sunny, what are your favorite types of genre of music?”

“Classic rock, kpop, jrock, hip-hop, jazz, blues, classical and I like other types of genres to but I mostly pay attention to those types of genres. What type of genres do you like?”

“I mostly like R&B and Neo Soul but I listen to other genres to. If I told you I love you what would you do?” he said getting closer to me so close that our faces were only inches apart.

“I-I-I don’t know, do you l-l-love me?” I asked blushing badly

“I do.” He said then he kissed me softly with his eyes closed

I was in shock with my eyes wide open but my eyes closed softly and I began to kiss him back. The kiss was a shy kiss but it made fireworks explode in my mind.  He pulled away slowly smiling very happily. Youngjae pulled me in for another kiss and we continued to kiss for a while. He pulled back again and said “I love you more than you think and I know you have feeling for the rest of B.A.P. I can tell in your eyes and plus Dohyeong dropped some hints here and there. But I also know that you don’t regret anything you just did and I will do everything I can to make you mine and mine only. Come on let’s go and get the pizza.” He said getting up offering me his hand. I grabbed his hand smiling when he pulled me up and enlaced his fingers with mine. We walked off to the car so we could leave to get the pizza then to go home. Now I wonder what will happen if B.A.P were to see us like this.


you, thank you for reading today's chapter and my story. Please comment and subscribe!! X0Christine0X and prince4 thank you for subscribing to my story.