11/29

If Only They Knew

 

 

 

"Well... 4 years ago. Wait before I tell you what happened you have to tell me the name of girl you were talking about and promise not to tell any one about what I'm about to say."

"The girl was the one who sits next to me in Homeroom. Jessica was her name I think?" said Zelo

"We promise not to tell anyone." said Yongguk

The rest hummed in agreement.

"Alright... It happened when I was 12."

~~~Flashback~~~

Nara ran and ran for a week straight away from her hometown only stopping to eat and to use the restroom. She ended up in San Antonio, Texas deciding that it was perfect to stay there because of how far away it was from her hometown. She went to a local gas station so she can fix herself and get some food from the buger joint they had in the inside. She found a ally close to the gas station and went to the very back to find hersekf a place to sleep. Nara quickly fell into darkness as soon as she closed her eyes. Nara quicky woke up by the sound of people fighting.

"." Nara whispered to herself as she seen that the only path for her to get of there was blocked by a whole bunch of men fighting.

"Maybe if I be really quiet they won't notice me. That was the most stupidest thing I have ever thought. Of course they would hear and see me. Think Nara think." She thought to her self

Hearing the sounds of guns being shot made her freeze instantly and she started to remember the time when her foster family was killed. Fear filled her body within a few seconds and then she heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to her. Quickly getting stuff trying to make no noise at all and hid behind a trashcan that was near by.

"I could of sworn I saw someone laying down back here." said male

The male walked around a bit in that area just to make sure but stoped as he passed the trashcan Nara was hiding behind. He walked back to the trashcan and went behind it. Seeing Nara there hidding behind the trashcan made him smirk to himself. Crouching down infront of her he grabbed her face and said "My my what's a pretty girl like you sleeping back here in a ally?"

Nara tried to answer back but the fear running in her body didnt let her. The man was looking at Nara like she was a peice of meat before she knew it he injucted her with some liquid that was oozing out of the tip of the needle into her body. When all of the liquid was gone he threw her over his should and started walking out fighting and the gunshots were still going on but he just walked through it like he was bullet proof.

"My suitcase." whispered Nara as she was being taken away.

"Don't worry sweetie. I have it with me." was all Nara heard before she out.

Nara woken up in a dark cold room that looked like this.

Shivering she got off the bed to see she was wearing  with these heels

"Why do I have these clothes on?" muttered Nara while going to a mirror to see her hair and makeup looking like this  

"I see you have woken up." said a girl who had bruises all over her body and face entering the room

"Are you okay?" Nara said rushing over to the girl

"I'm f-" said the girl but was cut off by a male

"She's fine." he said

Jumping up to her feet and bowing down deeply she said "Hello master."

"Get out."

"Yes master." said the girl bowing again and rushing out the room

"I hope she didn't bother you."

"No of course not."

"Good, now come with me. I want to show you something."

"Okay."

On the way to where ever the man was going to take her was quite. Stopping at a door he took out a key and unlocked the door letting her go in first. Nara looked around the room in shock to see pictures of her all over the room. There were pictures of her with her friends, family and when she was at the store, school and even home. But there was one big picture that was on the wall but was covered by a big white blanket. Walking around Nara to sit on the couch he said "I've been watching you for a while now because you were different than any other person I have seen before. You act inocent and kind but really you are a cold blood killing moster. You are different than the others because you aren't fully human or perhaps even human at all. For the rest of your life you will be living here under my roof as my servent and everyday I will show you how much of a monster you really are."

~~~A month has passed~~~

Everyday Nara gets hit by the man who told her his name was Kevin and he always tells her when he hits her "Just let the monster come out of you." but she doesnt understand as to why he does such a thing to her. She rarely eats and works all the time doing whatever has been asigned for her to do. But today she had a feeling it was going to be different and she was going to be let go free from this hell hole.

"Nara I need you to put on your dress and shoes because my friends are coming over who are in a gang called A7X and they will be inpressed by my prized toy." said Kevin

"Yes sir"

Slowly changing into the dress and shoes she was wearing on the first day she came here. Apply the make up the same to and using foundation to cover up the bruises all over her body. She looked in the mirror tears coming to her eyes when she seen how she looked she for once looked normal again. Walking to Kevin's study room that he always brings his guest she wondered as to what they looked like. Knocking first before she opened the door and looking around she seen a whole bunch of men just staring at her like she was the most expensive meat they ever seen.

"Come here." said Kevin patting the spot next to him

Bowing first then walking up to the spot he was patting at sat down

"Listen up everyone this little lady is my new toy and will be my toy for a while."

"You got a good one obident unlike the last one you had." said one of then men

"Indeed I did." He said smirking while looking at Nara as she looked away from his eyes

"Back onto the topic tha-" said Kevin but was inturpted by the door being knocked down by some kind of monster looking thing.

Before she knew it there were those monsters every where and all of the men were killed except Kevin who escaped as soon as the fighting started. For some wierd reason she wasn't scared at all she just sat there watching it happen before her eyes. One of the monsters grabbed her and throwing  her body on the floor landing on her face. Nara felt a sharp pain going through her body as a object stabbed her right shoulder. The pain was to unbearable for her so she knocked out. A few minutes later she woken up to smelling smoke all around her. Looking around quickly she noticed she wasnt in the house anymore but was in a tree and then she noticed the house that she was forced to stay in burning down quickly. Nara jumped down from the tree quickly kicking of the heels she had on and started running away. While she was running she noticed that she wasn't wearing the dress anymore but was wearing pants and a shirt and had a big bag hanging from her shoulder. Shoving her hand into the bag she grabbed the first thing she touch and quickly taking it out she noticed it was a plane ticket to Seoul, South Korea sheduled to leave in a 3 hours. A car suddenly stoped in front of her and she was quickly yanked in looking at the person who yanked her in. She seen a korean boy who looked older than her about to ask him a question he quickly said "I'm Park Hyungseok and the two of us will be going to Seoul, South Korea together wether you like it or not. Don't introduce yourself I already know who you are and your suitcase is in the back of the car. In fact don't ask any questions at all." Remembering that she got stabbed she quickly look at her shoulder but seen that there was no blood what so ever or even a mark.

~~~Flashback end~~~

"So that's what happened." said Nara except she left out the part that there was no blood or a mark and just said it was wrapped in a bandage

"Why did you say it in third person?" asked Daehyun

"Because I can now i'm going to sleep. Goodnight oppas." said Nara before she drift off to sleep

"You guys know that the man on the news was the one who asigned us to kill that Blaine guy." said Himchan

"We know. I wondered if those guys from last night found out it was Kevin who sent us to do that and went after him." said Youngjae

"I have no clue. Lets just go to sleep already." said Yongguk

"Goodnight hyungs." said Zelo before he driffted off to sleep

The rest followed what his actions except for Nara who was never asleep in the first place.

"So they were the guys from last night. I knew it was them. But why don't i feel angry at all."  Nara thought to herself as she driffted off to sleep forreal this time.


Chapter 11 done! Thank you for reading my story and chapter. I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter. Please comment and subscribe!!!