19/29

If Only They Knew

The look on Hyungseok’s face made me sigh because I knew I was going to have to explain everything that my father and I talked about. But I’ll leave out the part about my mother because I know they wouldn’t approve of me going to Italy and they would try to stop me. I can’t be having them in my way while I look for my mother. “Let’s go to my office so we can talk.” The walk to my office was quiet and awkward in a way; the only sounds that could be heard in the hallways are the sounds of our shoes tapping against the floor. I held the door for them as they walked into my office and found a place to sit. “Where should I start?” I said while sitting down in my chair behind my desk.

“Only the important stuff, that’s about you because we didn’t understand a thing you all were saying.” Hyungseok replied

“What do you mean you don’t understand a thing we were saying? We were speaking Korean how do you not understand Korean.” I said confused

 “You guys weren’t talking Korean…. You guys were speaking some language that I’ve never heard before and that isn’t the first time I’ve you speak whatever language you were speaking.”

“….What? We’ll talk about that when I’m done saying what I have to say. My dad explained to me how it started out and how he was trying to make a perfect heir for A7X that was strong, cold, heartless, cruel, unstoppable and fearless. My dad had noticed that my brother Kevin was his ideal heir and was going to have him be the heir until he noticed that my brother had a soft spot for Blaine my other brother. Which I can say the two of them had a little something going on that wasn’t just brotherly love their love was more like lovers love. Any way back to what I was saying once my dad noticed the soft spot he had for Blaine he no longer wanted him as his heir because he believed that it was going to weaken him and make him weak. To top it off my dad never liked Blaine he always thought he was weak, pathetic and someone who relies on others. He ended deciding that he wanted a new heir so he made my mom pregnant and when he found out that I was going to be a female he became angry because he thought that a female could never be a perfect heir like how he wanted. I already told you all about the 3rd born thing, my mother found out what my dad was planning. By planning I mean the whole perfect heir thing, so she decided to leave him not wanting me to be involved. But before she left my father threatened her that if she left with me I would become a killing machine. When he finished saying that I was confused for a little bit about what he said. We also talk about the time when Kevin kidnapped me and how he had Kevin watching over me while I was in the U.S.” I continued saying the rest of what my dad told me, which took a while for me to finish.  (Author-Nim: Sorry that I didn’t type out the whole conversation about what her dad told her. It’s basically the same thing in the last chapter and I didn’t want this chapter to be boring with it only talking about her and her dad.)

“So… do you all have questions?” I asked

“Well not really I mean we all really don’t care if you’re human or not you’re still the same Nara we know.” Youngjae said

“Thank you and I think it’s time for us to leave.” I said looking at the time that read 11:00pm

“Yeah, it’s pretty late and we have school tomorrow.”  Said Jongup

“You guys should just sleep over at my house again.” I said

“We can’t we have to go do something important in the morning.” Said Yongguk

“Oh… um I’ll give you a ride home now so you guys can get some sleep.” I said

~~~Fast forward to the next day~~~

My head hurts as if a thousand bricks are falling on it and I can’t breathe properly at all. But I still went to school today to see my friends and tell Sami about the whole moving in a month thing. I can’t see any anything on the board, because my vision keeps on blurring like crazy or it changes the writing to another language that I never saw before. Maybe it’s my body finally making it decision as to what I should be. Should I leave school early because of what dad said about my powers? Jongup and Zelo didn’t come to class today; the ride to their house yesterday was quiet. Maybe they felt threatened or disgusted by what I am, I wouldn’t blame them I feel the same way about myself. At least Sami is here today, I’ll tell her on the way to lunch about me moving to Italy. I fell asleep for the rest of the class time until it was time for lunch.

“Wake up, it’s time for lunch.” Sami said shaking me on the shoulder for me to wake up

“Okay….” I mumbled getting up from my seat to walk to lunch

We walked in silence while I was still trying to get the sleepiness out my eyes.

“Hey Sami, I need to tell you something important.”

“Alright.”

“I’m moving to Italy in a month and I want to spend my last month here in South Korea with you and the rest of my friends having fun and having a good time. But please don’t tell them about me moving to Italy. I don’t want them to know yet.”

“That’s not fair, I just got to know you and I’m in for the whole having fun thing. Are you going to come back to South Korea one day?”

“I don’t know but if I’m on a vacation then I’ll come down and visit you.”

“Damn straight you’re going to come visit me.”

“Well someone’s aggressive today. Oh before I forget after lunch I have to home because I’m not feeling well.”

“What?! Go home now if you’re not feeling well I’ll tell your friends you went home. Also when you go home make sure to take some medicine, eat, and make sure to sleep.”

“Fine, I will go home now. I’ll see you later byeeeee.” I said waving at her as I started to walk to the main doors of the school so I can leave and go home.

“Alright, see you later byeeeeeeeeee.”

~~~Fast forward to my house~~~

ing I can’t see at all my vision completely blurred and I have this feeling that I want to destroy everything but at the same time fix everything. I’m pretty sure now that my body is choosing what should take over. A high pitch scream came out my mouth when I felt like something ripped through my back. The pain slowly went away a few minutes later, I slowly felt around my back to feel what made it feel like that. My hand stopped in shock when I felt something feathery on my back. My vision was slowly coming back so I made my way to the mirror that was the closes to me. A gasp escaped my lips when I saw wings coming out my back.


you, thank you for reading today's chapters and my story. Please comment and subscribe!! Thank you, liliazforever for subscribing to my story. I also want to say I over 1000 views and 27 sunscribers!!!! BVIBOFAFOHAD;IOH WOOOOO!!! :DDDD I want to thank everyone that has subscribed, comment or just read my story!! THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALL!!! CHU~~