21/29

If Only They Knew

Pain was spreading through my body like a fire but I could still see unlike earlier when I was unable to see. I look at B.A.P slightly and all I saw was shock and slight fear in their faces and eyes. The pain slowly faded away after a few minutes. The objects that were floating around dropped to the ground making a loud bang.

“Why do you have cat ears? I mean I understand as to why you have the wings but I don’t get where the cat ears come from.” Said Hyungseok

“It’s because I’m more demon then angel and since I’m more demon like I am a cat demon. But since I’m still an angel I still get the wings even though only one of the wings is white while the other is still demon like.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Okay, look I’m a cat demon and only a little bit of angel. I would’ve been more of an angel but the demon blood was stronger. The demon blood had took over when my angel wings were coming out and which lead to me only having one white angel wing while the other is a demon wing. Do you understand now?”

“Yeah, but how did you pick up those objects when you were screaming?”

“I don’t know but I think it’s one of my powers. I know for a fact I have more powers because I could feel different types of powers running through my body.”

“What about your tattoos? Are they still there?”

“The one on my hand disappeared when I woke up in the morning and as to the one on my shoulder I don’t know if it’s still there.”

“Wait you had tattoos? For how long did you have them and how come we never saw them?” asked Yongguk

“I’ve had them for years and you all never saw them because I always used makeup to cover them.”

“What about the wings and ears and tail?”

“I barely got them a few hours ago.”

“Oh, um can I touch them?”

“Uhhhh I guess if you want to then I guess you can.”

“Thanks I guess?” Yongguk said

He walked up to my bed and crawled on it towards me but in the direction to my back. He slowly reached out his hand towards my wings, the feeling of someone touching my wings felt slightly weird but yet comforting at the same time.

“The white one feels very soft and fluffy but the black one feels even more soft but smooth with a hint of roughness.” He said slowly gliding his fingers across the feathers

“It’s not fair that he gets to touch them and we can’t.” Himchan said while pouting

“I never said you couldn’t and if you want to touch them then you can.”

They all walked towards me and got on the bed except Dohyeong and Hyungseok they just left the room right now. Their probably going to go have or make out in one of the guess rooms. I told them if they wanted to have their y time at my house because their parents are always home. Then they could because I wouldn’t mind or care and it’s not like the noise is going to bother me because all of the rooms in the house are soundproof but they would have to clean up their mess in the end. Himchan was the first to touch me other than Yongguk but he didn’t touch my wings he touched my ears. When he was lightly touching my ears pleasure went through my body making lean into his hand. He noticed that and touched them harder and started to scratch them making me purr. My eyes snapped when I felt other hands touching my tail, wings, and my other ear. They were touching me softly except Himchan who kept on scratching them for a while until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“S-s-stop scratching m-my ears so har- AH!”

A moan escaped my lips when he scratched the back of my ears making me glare at Himchan while he just smirked at me but he stopped scratching my ears. When he stopped scratching them the rest of B.A.P stopped touching whatever they were touching. It was quite for a while until Daehyun asked “Hey, do you think you can show us another power you have?”

“Uh I guess I can.”

I started to concentrate really hard and before I knew it the glass of water that was on my desk broke but when the water and glass flew in the air it froze midair and became all ice and then it slowly landed on my desk. I was attacked with hugs after the little magic show was over.

“Alright, I got that down now let me try to put my wings away or my ears and tail.”

I closed my eyes started to concentrate again but this time my concentration was towards my wings because they were getting in my way. I felt something move slowly into my back and I realized that it was my wings that were doing that. When my wings were all the way back in my back I opened my eyes and looked at the guys with a look that said did-I-do-it-right and in return I got smiles from everyone.


you, thank you for reading today's chapters and my story. <3 Please subscribe and comment! I want to thank the following for subscribing to my story Thekpoplover4ever and lucky9606. I HAVE 30 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! THANK YOU ALL MY SUBIESSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU CHU~~~