29/29

If Only They Knew

“Ummmm….Yongguk and Zelo did it, I tried to stop them but they wouldn’t listen to me.” I said trying to run away but was pulled back by Youngjae

“Who started it?” asked Himchan

“Started what?” asked Yongguk who just came out the room we were in front of

“The one that started to give my baby hickeys and bite marks.” Said Himchan

Yongguk looked at my neck and calmly said “I started it but I only gave her one but the rest I have no idea who gave her those. My guess is that it was Zelo who gave her the rest of the hickeys. Also we need to start getting ready for Lotte World so get off your asses and go get ready.”

“This isn’t over watch when we come back from Lotte World, I’m going to kick the both of your asses all the way the ing United States of America!!” yelled Himchan who was being pulled away into one of the rooms by Jongup (HIMUP)

“Well then…. I’m going to go get ready… Bye!” I said running away to my room

I’MA BADMA-

I looked at my phone to see an unknown number but I still answered it.

“Hello?”

“Nara, it’s your dad.”

“Oh hey dad.”

“I need you to come to Italy on the next flight that’s at 8:00am, the plane is going to be the private jet we own. It’s parked at the warehouse.”

What why? I have things to do today and I told you I wasn’t going to leave until a month from now.” I said switching to English just in case someone was trying to ease drop

I’m guessing you switch to English because someone maybe ease drop on our conversation… Anyway the reason you need to come now is because your mom is in the hospital, she’s was tested positive with a disease that we have no idea what it is but my guess it’s her body reacting badly from when I used to drug her with the demon blood. On your shoulder, you have a tattoo that was made for the prophecy child. Well every prophecy child is different. Your prophecy is to begin a new generation of peace and with no hatred. With that being your prophecy you have the gift to bring people back to life and to cure people. But the downfall is that you also have the gift to take away person life with just a touch. You have many other gifts but we need your gift to heal. When I say we, I mean your mom, Blaine, and me, we need you to save your mom before she dies.”

“…I’ll be on the next flight as soon as possible. I’m guessing I won’t be able to go to Lotte World today with my friends. man, why does this always happen to me… I can never be happy and have fun with my friends because it always gets taken away from me.” I said as I began to cry

It’s our family curse, the curse to never be happy in our life. I’m sorry I could out of nowhere and demand for you to come heal your mom.”

“I don’t mind healing mom but it’s just why now when I’m finally happy, and in love with 6 amazing guys, I even made a new friend.”

“ happens, its life.”

“When will I be back?”

“No longer than a year and if we’re lucky less than a 6 months.”

“What about school? I can’t just leave school behind and what about the gang?”

“You’re going to go to a private school here in Italy and as for the gang…. You know who you should leave it to. He deserves it more than anything else in the world. Also don’t tell anybody that you’re coming here.”

“…you’re right I will leave the gang for him to take care of and the house to the other one. I wasn’t on planning on telling them in the first place either way”

“Aren’t I always right? Anyway start packing right now just pack enough clothes for a month and we’ll just buy you more clothes here.”

“Alright bye dad love you.”

“Love you to.” Was the last thing he said before hanging up

I walked to my desk and pulled out some paper and my favorite turquoise pen and began to write. It took about 5 minutes for me to finish writing then I began to pack.  It was around 7:00am when I looked at the clock. I locked the door just in case one of the guys decides to just to waltz into my room without permission. When I finished packing I had four big suitcases full of clothes, shoes, books, money, and electronics. I had put a few books, my laptop, tablet, mp3 player and my chargers in a duffle bag so I can take it on the plane with me. I have no idea how the hell I’m going to get all of these damn suitcases and a duffle bag to my truck. Wait I have a small tunnel that leads to the garage from my room. Why the hell didn’t I think of that earlier? I walked to my bookcase and took out a certain book that was given to me from me foster mother. The bookcase swung open and a dark tunnel was revealed. I grabbed all of the luggage and realized it was too much stuff to carry. I decided to put my powers to a test. I made the luggage get up by its self and made it roll behind me on its wheels. Once everything was in the tunnel I quickly put the paper that I was writing on inside an envelope and placed it on my bed for whoever was the first to open the letter. I quickly ran back to the tunnel and closed the bookcase taking the book to open it with me. I ran to the garage with the luggage following behind me at a quick pace. I stopped quickly because I heard voices in the garage. They sounded like it was Hyungseok and Dohyeong.

“I can’t get the car ready because Nara’s the only one with the keys to it.” Said Hyungseok

“You don’t say. We’ll just wait for her in the living room and then we’ll ask for the keys when she comes down when she’s ready.”

“Fine.” Hyungseok said leaving with Dohyeong out of the garage

I waited until I heard the footsteps fade away. I opened the tunnel door the lead to the garage by pushing in a brick. The wall popped out and opened giving my enough room to squeeze the suitcases through. I quickly ran to my truck and made the suitcase land in the back. I secured them with some rope so they wouldn’t fall out when I haul out of here. I quickly jumped in the driver’s seat putting the duffel bag in the passenger seat. I started the truck and pulled out the garage. I hauled all the way to the warehouse. I pulled up to where I saw my butler Sebastian and got out the car bringing the duffle bag. I threw the keys at him so he could drive the truck into the jet. I ran up the stairs to the jet and found me a comfortable seat. I laid back on the seat waiting for an hour to go by.

~~with Dohyeong (his p.o.v)~~

“I’m going to go check up on Nara.” I said to Hyungseok

“Alright.”

I walked to her room and knock on the door a couple of times but I never got a respond back.

“NARA! NARA! ARE YOU IN THERE?!” I asked banging on the door, trying to open the door but it was locked

I decided to just pick the lock to the door. When I finished picking the lock, I slammed open the door and checked all over the room for her but I didn’t see her at all. An envelope on her bed caught my attention.  I picked up the envelope to see it was for anyone. I open it and saw Nara’s handwriting.

Dear Whomever This May Concern,

I’ll try not to write a lot. I don’t know where to start. Maybe I should start with the fact I’m not human and I’ll never be human. I won’t be able to have a happy life because my happiness keeps on getting taken away from me. I just want to be happy but I can’t because supposedly my family is cursed. I went through depression for 2 years straight and in those two years, no one noticed that I was going through depression. The fact that no one noticed made me even sad. I remember crying every night from the sadness I felt. My depression slowly faded away as soon as B.A.P came in my life. I became happier but I noticed that the happier I became the more my happiness would fade away. I became happy because they just have this aura that makes you want to love them. In the end I did fall in love with all of them but what can I do about it now. I won’t be able to see them every again. That right there was what made my happiness fade away.

We’re were supposed to go to Lotte World today all of us. It was supposed to be a happy memory. But now it’s a memory that will never happen.

This letter is just everywhere.

I’m leaving South Korea in an hour and I won’t be back for a year or maybe I won’t ever come back. As to where I’m going I can’t tell you all because I don’t want you all to get involved and hurt. But I will tell you the reason as to why I’m leaving it’s because my mother caught a disease and I’m the only one that can save her. The reason that I’m the only one that can save her is because …. I can’t say as to why I’m the only one that can save her.

But as for school if you’re wondering, I will be transferring schools and I will leave A7X&BVB to Hyungseok and I will leave my house for Dohyeong to take care of. B.A.P you will have my heart and my thoughts, please take care of it. It’s very fragile and it isn’t meant to be broken.

Hyungseok, I want you to train B.A.P and Dohyeong with their powers and if I ever come back I want them to be ing powerful and badass. Dohyeong, your better take care of everyone I need you to take over my omma role.

It’s a shame that all of this ended so quickly. I’ll try to visit if I can and I’ll try to call or text. Make sure to go to Lotte World with Sami and have the most fun you can ever have.

Tell Sami that I love her and I’m glad we met and she will be my friend to the day she dies because I cannot die at all. As for B.A.P I love you all and I will never be able to tell you those three words personally. If I can then please don’t make me choose who I should be with. Let faith choose our paths and who we should be in love with.

Dohyeong and Hyungseok, we were friends for years and I hope that continues, I love you to and I hope your relationship will last forever.

Before I forget the money for Lotte world is in a box on my dresser. The box looks like a Christmas box. The money should be able to cover all of the tickets, food, drinks, games, gas.

I have to go now. I love you all and I will miss you all. I don’t want to say goodbye forever so I’ll say “Hello my name is Kim Nara. Nice to meet you.”

-The girl who will always remember you all Nara

p.s. Dohyeong, I took your pack of gum that you left in my room. :D I’m sorry for the tears on the paper. :C

 

I fell down as tears fell down my eyes when I read the letter. “WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO US? WHYYYYYY? WHY THE COULDN’T SHE JUST HAVE A HAPPY LIFE. WE WERE SOPPOSED TO BE BY EACHOTHERS SIDE FOREVER. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME? WHYYY-YYYY? I ING HATE YOU! I JUST WANTED A HAPPY ENDING!” I screamed crying loudly getting the attention of everyone else making them run to me.

“What happened?” asked whoever voice that was

“SHE’S GONE!!! SH-E-E- I-SSS GONEEE!! THIS IS TOO UNFAIR!!! NARRAAAAAA COME BACKKKK!!!!” I screamed getting up and running out of the house

“What is he talking about?”

“Hyung look there’s a letter.”

~~~Nara~~~

“You’re right Dohyeong, why can’t I just have a happy ending.” I thought to myself as I watched Dohyeong run out the room. I closed the laptop not wanting to see any more. I looked out the window as the jet was getting ready to leave. Maybe I’ll get a happy ending in Italy. I laid back and closed my eyes before tears escaped my eyes.


 

 

BOOOM ITS DONE!!!! I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO READ MY STORY!! I WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING FOR SUBSCRIBING! I wont use the tag thing because it's working weird on my side so i'll just type your name. I'm also gonna write the username of the people who unscribe to my story because they still need credit for subscribing before.

SimplySami25

AnnyeongCottonCandy

CrystalizedAmber

syaheerah

Gabahbahbleh01

lovetoreadlol

marijoong

vicerynn

AsiansRAwesome

Panda_FooFoo

emoh3arts4eva

AlexNightingale

anneyong_its_me

Kpop_mylife100

imradioactive

matoki4ever

Jan-Di-ah

EmilieGoh

taothepandalove

amjtjahm33

ExoYoong4ever

OzMeLoN156

Sebbieshadow

clouds3

TaeYyi

BlackRabbit

Mattokki

liliazforever

hyosung

TheKpoplover4ever

lucky9606

X0Christine0X

prince4

maddynevergivesup

Babybluelolly

Khunoppa92

fanficlover12

KpopKoreaforever

Maggierebecca101

hannahf17

tafa_marie

Solana401

SaraiTenorio

blackfairy

-Anita

MetalDragon

YongChan009

sashalove

hyeri-noms

huihui97

strawberry123

icezhuu

Exotics2014

BabyBAP4ever

samanthadailey123456

kriskriskrisma

Baobei

ninja3BAP

SeranadeMusic12