Chapter 2

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning at Taeyeon's house...

 

Kris: Taeyeon wake up. It's already 7 o'clock. You'll be late for school. I already prepared breakfast. (shakes Taeyeon) Come on, eat with your oppa.

Taeyeon: Ok I'm up. Stop shaking me. (sit up,then rub her eyes) Good morning oppa. You don't have work today?

Kris: I have. But it's your first day today on your new school and I want to cook the breakfast for you. I'll just go to the hospital after I send you to school. So get up now, take a bath, comb your hair, brush your teeth,whatever preparations you need and get downstairs so we can have our breakfast. (then she pat Taeyeon on the head)

Taeyeon: (pouts) You know that you don't have to treat me like a child right? I can take care of my self you know. I'm turning 18 soon. (smile sweetly) But thanks anyway, I really appreciate you being here. Just, don't spoil me too much. ^_^

Kris: I know,it's just that... you're the only family I have. And I want to take care of you.

Taeyeon: Oh come on. You can always make your own family. (jokingly)

Kris: Yeah. I know,but right now you're the only one so no more complains. Get up.

Taeyeon: Ok oppa.

 

At the school gates...

 

Taeyeon: (gets down from the car) Thanks oppa. Don't pick me up this afternoon. I'll go home with Tiffany.

Kris: Are you sure? (Taeyeon nods) OK. Just call me if you change your mind. Thank care sis. Don't get into trouble.

Taeyeon: I won't. Bye. Take care.(she waved goodbye to her brother then starts walking when suddenly someone hugged her from behind)

Tiffany: Taeyeon! Ah I'm so happy you're here. (she hugged Taeyeon tightly)

Taeyeon: I got it, i got it. Don't kill me.

Tiffany: (loosens the hug) Sorry. I'm just so happy you're finally here. You don't know how long I've wished for you to transfer from that girl's school of yours. What makes you change your mind?

Taeyeon: I want to have a boyfriend. And we both know I can't find that from my previous school. (smile)

Tiffany: Perfect. Our class is packed with good-looking guys. I already have someone I have my eyes on so you can't have him. But for the rest, feel free to choose. (eye smile) Come on, I'll show you.

 

At the classroom...

 

Tiffany: OK let's start off with that group of guys over there (points to the group of guys talking by the window) That's Sehun in the mid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter