Chapter 12

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rooftop... 

 

 

Taeyeon: I want to see him. I wonder what he's feeling right now.

 

 

_FLASHBACK_

 

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon. You know I just overheard teacher's talking about Baekhyun. I think he can't come to school today.

Taeyeon: Why? Is he sick again?

Tiffany: I don't think so. He doesn't look sick yesterday. Let's ask Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol: His mom's back. 

Taeyeon: Really? That's great. (over joyed)

Chanyeol: Actually it's not. His parents are getting a divorce. He sound so depressed on the phone. 

Tiffany: Of course he's depressed. A divorce? That's terrible.

Taeyeon: (about to cry) And he loves his mother so much. He must be heart broken.

Tiffany: Taeyeon. (look to her friend and rubs her back for comfort)

Taeyeon: I have... I want to see him. Can I have his address Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: Sure. But I think going to him now is not a good idea.

Tiffany: I think so too. They surely has things to settle within their family. We should give him time Taeyeon.

 

 

_END OF FLASHBACK_

 

 

Taeyeon: (sigh) Baekhyun...

Sehun: Hi. (tap Taeyeon's shoulder)

Taeyeon: (startled) Oh hi Sehun. You almost gave me a heart attack.

Sehun: That's nice. Did I make your heart beat that fast? (smiled)

Taeyeon: You did. But only because I didn't hear you come in. (slap Sehun's arm) Don't do that.

Sehun: I think I'll like doing that. Your shocked face looked cute.

Taeyeon: (blushed) Shut up. Just don't do that again, okay?

Sehun: (hands raise) Okay, okay. What are you doing here anyway?

Taeyeon: Thinking.

Sehun: About?

Taeyeon: Things.

Sehun: Me?

Taeyeon: (took a deep breathe) Sehun, I gotta be honest with you... There's already someone I like...

Sehun: Baekhyun?

Taeyeon: (surprised) What? How did you know? (she touched her face to hide her redden cheeks) Was I that obvious? He wasn't at school most of the time so how?... Are you a psychic? Oh my god. I've been found out...

Sehun: Taeyeon. Calm down. (hold Taeyeon's hand) I heard you. Just know before I greeted you. You said his name. 

Taeyeon: Oh. (lost of words) Okay.

Sehun: (looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter