Chapter 3

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At lunch...

 

Taeyeon: (going out of the bathroom) I have to hurry, Tiffany is waiting for me at the cafeteria. (bump)

Jessica: Ouch. (holds her shoulder) Watch where you're going clumsy. 

Taeyeon: Oh I'm so sorry, I'm in a hurry. (bowing)

Yuri: Who cares about your reason?  You hurt her. What are going to do about that. (grabs her arm)

Taeyeon: Let go. I already said I was sorry. What else do you want me to do?

Jessica: Since I'm in a really bad mood one slap on your rosy cheeks can make me happy. (starts to raise her hand)

Taeyeon: What? NO!!! (she closed her eyes then followed by a long silence)

Jessica/Yoona/Yuri: (whispered) Baekhyun. 

Taeyeon: (slightly open her eyes to see Baekhyun passing towards the girls bathroom with Chanyeol) Ekk. This is bad, if he sees me upclose he's going to recognize that I was the one who threw a shoe on him. (Yuri let go of Taeyeon's hand to focus all her attention to Chanyeol) OK, chance. (then Taeyeon hurriedly run to escape from them).

Jessica: Hi Baekhyun.  I missed you during the summer break. 

Baekhyun: (completely ignored Jessica and only look at the running Taeyeon) Why is she running? What a weirdo.

Jessica: Baekkie? (aegyo face to get his attention)

Baekhyun:(glares) Don't call me that. (then walks away)

Jessica: Ah,he ignored me again. Hey where's that girl? I'm really pissed right now.

 

*Taeyeon running as fast as she can to where Tiffany is... but then she bump to someone again but this time it causes the both of them to stumble on the floor.

 

Taeyeon: AAAHHHH! OUCH. (touched her ) What's wrong with me. Always bumping into people. Am I that big?

Boy: Oh no, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking to where I was going. (helps Taeyeon to stand up). Are you alright?

Taeyeon: No it's me. (wiping her skirt) I was running so... (she finally face the boy) ...handsome.

Boy: (laugh with a light blush on his face) Thanks, I get that alot. By the way I'm...

Taeyeon: Oh Sehun, I know. I saw him a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter