Chaper 8

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school...

 

Sehun: I just left them right here. Where are they?

Chanyeol: Why did you leave them? You should have just carry him to the infirmary.

Sehun: You're right, but Taeyeon and I panicked so neither of us thought that.

Tiffany: Who wouldn't? I can't even imagine Baekhyun collapsing.

Luhan: I know, we rushed here too to see that tough guys weak state. (high five with Kai)

Chanyeol: (glares at the two)

Sehun: It's no time for joke you guys.

Tiffany: Where could they be? Taeyeon's phone is not with her.

 

 

In the car...

 

Baekhyun: (leaning his head on Taeyeon's shoulder)

Taeyeon: (touching Baekhyun's head) Why are you so careless? You should have stayed home if you have a fever like this. You're such an idiot.

Baekhyun: (opens his eyes) You're so noisy. Why do you talk so much? Just shut up.

Taeyeon: (a little pissed but decided to stay quiet)

Baekhyun: I was left by my mother 4 years ago. One day, she just started packing and went away. My father doesn't seem to care. He didn't even chase her. I was shocked myself, but I didn't chase after her too. I was scared to know the truth. I was scared that if I'd known the truth I will hate her. Because deep down in my heart, I feel that it's her who did something wrong. I don't want to hate her. She's the most important person in my life. I don't know when it happen, but I just feel so distant with everyone -- everything. And everyone started to distance themselves to me. Even Chanyeol, he just follows me, but I can never really tell if he cares.

Taeyeon: Of course he does. He really ca...

Baekhyun: Until you told me yesterday that I can count on you with my problems. (smile) It's like you want me to depend on you. I felt happy. To have someone whose willing to listen to my problems. You think it's just a simple matter, but to me it's really a big deal. I've never felt comforted in such a long time.

Taeyeon: (silently blushing, don't know what to say)

Baekhyun: (suddenly he raised his head from Taeyeon's shoulder and looked at her, angry) Why are you here? 

Taeyeon: (confused) What? We're taking you to the hospital. You know that right? You're awake the whole time.

Baekhyun: Hospital? I don't want to go there with you. Stop the car.

Baekhyun's Driver: We can't were in the middle of the road.

Taeyeon: What's your problem with me being here? (angry) I'm worried about you so I tagged along. Can't you be a little appreciative? 

Baekhyun: Appreciative? Of what? Of making me look like a fool? 

Taeyeon: Now I'm really confused. What are you talking about?

 Baekhyun: I ASKED YOU IF Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter