Chapter 10

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the mall...

 

Tiffany: Why is he here?

Chanyeol: Baekhyun? I brought him with me. I guess he's concern about Taeyeon as well. Besides the more the merrier right? (big smile)

Tiffany: Wrong. It won't be merrier with him here.

Chanyeol: You don't have to insult my friend. He's really funny and kind once you get to know him.

Tiffany: No, It's not like that. I just feel that he's the reason why Taeyeon is sad.

Chanyeol: What makes you think that?

Tiffany: You know last time when Baekhyun was hospitalized? She went back crying, but she haven't told me the reason yet, but I know it has something to do with him.

Chanyeol: So I guess there's something between them. That's good.

Tiffany: No. Baekhyun is not good for Taeyeon.

Chanyeol: There you go again. Insulting my friend.

Tiffany: I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want Taeyeon to get hurt.

Chanyeol: She won't. Baekhyun is a really nice guy. Don't you trust me?

Tiffany: (blush) Of course I do. It's him I don't trust.

Chanyeol: You have to, he's my best friend.

Tiffany: So what do you plan to do now?

Chanyeol: For now? Let's just buy the tickets. They can solve their problems on their own. We are just here support them. That's what they need.

Tiffany: (smile) Okay.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon are in an awkward situation.

 

Baekhyun: Where the hell are they? (looks at his watch) They're taking too long.

Taeyeon: (looks down) Maybe the line for the ticket is too long.

(silence) 

Taeyeon: Why are you here? (still looking down)

Baekhyun: Can't I be here?

Taeyeon: (glares at Baekhyun) I'm the one who asked the question first.

Baekhyun: So what? 

Taeyeon: So you should answer my question first before asking another question.

Baekhyun: (scoff) You give orders too? So bossy. (shakes his head while smiling)

Taeyeon: There's no point talking to you. (turns her back to Baekhyun and started searching for Tiffany) Where are they? I want to go home. 

Baekhyun: (grabs Taeyeon's arm) I'm just messing with you. Don't go. (looks away) Chanyeol said you were sad. (looks at Taeyeon) I'm sorry.

Taeyeon: What are you sorry about? It's not like you know what you did.

Baekhyun: What? You don't accept my apology for shouting at you at the hospital? Wah, it's my first time seeing a masochist. 

Taeyeon: (punch Baekhyun's shoulder) Who's the masochist you idiot.

Baekhyun: Ouch. You're a sadist too? Daebak. Haha :D.

Taeyeon: St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter