Chapter 11

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's house...

 

Baekhyun's Dad: Baekhyun, I called your school today, and I told them that you can't come to school.

Baekhyun: What? No way. Taeyeon cried so hard last night that's why she didn't have the chance to talk to me. I must see her now.

Baekhyun's Dad: You have to stay, I have a visitor today and she wants to see you.

Baekhyun: (scoffs) What kind of a father would let his son absents himself from school just to see his mistress? Oh yeah, fathers that doesn't care. 

Baekhyun's Dad: You don't know anything, so don't talk anymore.

Baekhyun: I know everything. I know that you didn't care that mom left you, you just start bringing different woman instead of finding her. You didn't even cry. How could you be so heartless. (angry)

Baekhyun's Dad: Think what you like to think. But your not going anywhere today.

Baekhyun: See? You shrug off this conversation as well as if its not important. 

Baekhyun's Dad: Because it's not. (walks away)

Baekhyun: And he wants me to stay here? Like hell...

 

 

Baekhyun: Ahjusshi, can you take me to school today? I don't want to be late.

Baekhyun's Driver: But Baekhyun, your father told me your not going to school today.

Baekhyun: That old man. (bit his lips) I'll just have to commute then.

Baekhyun's Driver: (small laugh)

Baekhyun: What's so funny?

Baekhyun's Driver: Nothing, it's just amusing to see you eager to go to school. I wonder if your girlfriend has something to do with it. Young love really changes everyone. (smile)

Baekhyun: What girlfriend are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend.

Baekhyun's Driver: Haha, you don't have to deny it. I saw everything you know. You just couldn't wait for the two of you to be alone huh. That was a pretty awkward moment for me you know.

Baekhyun: What are you talking about? I don't understand a thing you're saying.

Baekhyun's Driver: You're girlfriend that sends you to the hospital, you kissed her right? I never know you had it in you. Haha. It's really good to be young. I miss my wife.

Baekhyun: (blush) I kissed Taeyeon? Oh no, this is bad. That's why she's angry at me. I'm an idiot. I have to talk to her. Ahjusshi, I'm going. Thanks for telling me.

Baekhyun's Driver: Hey! You're not supposed to go anywhere today.

Baekhyun: There's nothing he can do if he found out I already left. Haha.

 

Woman: Where are you going?

 

Baekhyun: (suddenly looked to see who that familiar voice is) Mom? (he only stand still while looking to the lady in front of her)

Baekhyun's Mom: (reach closer to Baekhyun and gave him a hug) Oh Baekhyun, I miss you so much. You're so big and handsome. How are you?

Baekhyun's Driver: I shall inform Mr. Byun that you have arrived.

Baekhyun: You know that she's coming?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter