Chapter 6

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the roof top...

 

Baekhyun: Do you like me? 

Taeyeon: (close her eyes and lift her face to Baekhyun)

Baekhyun: (leans closer)

 

Baekhyun felt the warm lips of of Taeyeon. Though the temperature is cold he felt hot. He hold Taeyeon's face and deepen the kiss.  The passionate kissing lasted for a minute until the door burst open revealing Baekhyun's dad.

Baekhyun: Dad? (still holding Taeyeon's face).

Baekhyun's Dad: You'll be late for school. Get up.

 

*he open his eyes and realize that everything was just a dream.

 

Baekhyun: (puts his hand over his head) What was that?

Baekhyun's Dad: (moves closer to Baekhyun's bed) Get up, you'll be late for school. (looks over Baekhyun) Hey, you don't look so good. Are you sick? (touch Baekhyun's neck)

Baekhyun: Don't touch me. (shove his dad's hand)

Baekhyun's Dad: (ignored his son's coldness) You have a fever. Go back to sleep. 

Baekhyun: (sits up) What? No! I have to go to school. 

Baekhyun's Dad: (scuffs) Since when were you eager to go to school? Just get some rest. I'll call the school.

Baekhyun: (was a little dizzy so he lay down again) But I have to hear her answer. (whispered)

Baekhyun's Dad: What? (didn't hear what his son said so he look at Baekhyun, only to find him sleeping) Get well soon my son. (smile, then he put a blanket on Baekhyun before leaving the room)

 

 

At the school cafeteria...

 

Tiffany: So, what happened yesterday?

Taeyeon: (blushed) Before that, what about you? What happened to "I'll look for you after I eat" statement of yours? (try to changed the topic)

Tiffany: (blushing madly while holding her face) Oh Taeyeon. You won't believe what happened yesterday.

Taeyeon: Good, it worked. What happened? (pretending to be pissed)

Tiffany: Come on, I'm sorry OK? I was with Chanyeol right after you left. It was the first time we had lunch together. I can't let the opportunity go to waste, so I deliberately ate my foods slow.

Taeyeon: You were with Chanyeol? 

Tiffany: He wants to introduce himself to you, see a perfect gentleman. Let's go to him later.

Taeyeon: OK. Continue.

Tiffany: Then, the bell rang I I completely forget about you. (looks at Taeyeon who is faking shocked) What am I supposed to do? I was so happy. All I thought at that time was Chanyeol. The time I realize you were not around was when your brother called me. And as I told you last night, I told him we went shopping. I called Chanyeol for help, because I know you're just around the school and he knows the school well.

Taeyeon: And you don't? 

Tiffany: Oh come on, that's just an excuse so I can be with him. ^_^v.

Taeyeon: Are you really worried about me?

Tiffany: I was. (then hugs her best friend) You jealous girl.

Taeyeon: So? How did you find out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter