Chapter 13

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A minute she got out of the phone she ran towards the door...

 

Taeyeon: Oh my god. I'm going to meet him. I'm so nervous, yet so excited at the same time. This is so crazy.

 

 

At the park...

 

 

Baekhyun: (sitting on a swing) Okay, she's coming. Be cool as possible. (touch his chest) Why am I so nervous. It's not like I'm gonna confess or anything. Calm down Baekhyun. Just apologize and get it over with. (she can see Taeyeon approaching) She's near. Be cool.

Taeyeon: Hi. One moment (trying to catch her breath) Oh my god, I ran so hard. I don't look like a crazy person, do I?

Baekhyun: You look pretty. (said without thinking)

Taeyeon: What?

Baekhyun: What?

Taeyeon: You said pretty. (blush)

Baekhyun: What? (tries to cover his face with the back of his hand) Pretty exhausted. I said pretty exhausted. I'm an idiot.

Taeyeon: Oh. (disappointed)

Baekhyun: (clear his throat) Anyway, here. (gave her a handkerchief) 

Taeyeon: Thanks. 

 

(awkward silence)

 

Taeyeon: So... How are you?

Baekhyun: I'm fine really. I mean I'm fine now after everything has been resolved.

Taeyeon: So they're not going to continue with the divorce?

Baekhyun: No, no... (sad smile) It's still on. There's nothing I or my father can do about it. It was my mother's decision. And he respects it. 

Taeyeon: How about you?

Baekhyun: I love my mom. And nothing has change even if she has a different family. I'm hurt of course. But now I feel much hurt for my father. He kept everything to himself you know. (scoff) And I'm an idiot for not noticing.

Taeyeon: No you're not. (reach for Baekhyun's hand) You're just blinded by your emotions,that's all. Now, everything is clear right?

Baekhyun: (squeeze Taeyeon's hand) Yeah. (smiles truthfully)

Taeyeon: (hearts racing, she try to pull her hands off Baekhyun's grip,but failed) Umm. So what now?

Baekhyun: Huh?

Taeyeon: I think that's not the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter