Chapter 1

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night,on a dark alley.

Baekhyun: Die you piece of . I'm in a really bad mood right now. (he continue punching and kicking whoever gets close to him.)

After a while...

Chanyeol: Whooh! Man, that was tiring.(he was panting, obviously tired. Then he looked at he's friend who isn't even sweating) Man, are you a monster or something? What's up with you?(he put his hand on his best friend's shoulder) Are you OK?

Baekhyun: (shrugs of the hand) Nothing. Just some problem at home.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Baek's Dad: (opens the door of Baekhyun's room) Son, say hello to your new mother.

Baekhyun: (headed for the door after turning off the music he's been listening) Lady. Don't think you're so special just because this man introduced his son to you. You're the third toy he brought this week.

Baek's Dad: Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: (look to his dad) I'm getting tired of this. No one's going to replace my mom. So please don't bother me anymore. (then he slam the door to their faces). Mom where are you? (put his hands on his face) Please comeback.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

His thought were cut off when he felt that somebody touched his back.

Baekhyun:(was a little off guard) What are you?

Taeyeon: (flustered and a little dirty from crying) Ummm... Thank you for saving me. I was really scared.(shy smile)

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Taeyeon: (happily skipping after buying an ice cream from the convenience store,she didn't notice the man in front of her and bump into him causing the ice cream to fell after staining the man's pants) Oops, sorry. Oh no my ice cream.

Man1: Hey missy, can't you watched where you're going?

Taeyeon: (bowing) I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. (then as she lift her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter