Ice rink

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

Did I leave my car here? We took Siwon's car to go to NTS. I went down to check if my car was here or not. It was. I may be 17, but I know how to drive.

 

I was heading of to the ice rink. It was summer and it was hot. I had a sweater there already. I got into my car and started the engine. It took a while to get there because of traffic.

 

I parked my car at the abandoned ice rink. No one really went into it because of its outer appearence. It looked like it was going to break down. I owned this place now.

 

I opened the door with keys and started heading towards the light switch. It was wayyy better looking inside. I went towards the changing room. I was about to return to myselves body.

 

I took off the fake thighs and fake stomache fat. I took off the concealer that hid all the scars on my back. I took off the last thing and put on an oversized hoodie over a tank top and shorts.

 

I went back to the ice and started stretching. I put on my headphones, skates, and blindfold. Putting on a blindfold and skating maybe dangerous, but it makes me feel like I'm free. I danced to the songs of SNSD and others. I was kind of practicing on my own in a ice rink.

 

I've probably been here for hours already. I'm feeling hungry. "I knew I would find you here." a voice said. I turned around. "Unnie!" I took off my blindfold and ran over to hug here. I would've said skated over. "Unnie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"Why can't I?" Han Jae asked. "I didn't mean that." I denied. "Are you going to skate with me?" Han Jae nodded and put on her own skates. "I see that you've gotten back to your real self." I nodded.

 

"I don't have to feel fat anymore. I wish someone had shapeshifting." I sighed. "I think there will be someone with that power someday." Han Jae said. I just shrugged and started shredding ice again. Han Jae and I used go here alot. But, ever since I debuted, we haven't had that much time.

 

"Unnie~" I whinned. "I'm hungry." Han Jae rolled her eyes. "I just got here and you want me to get you some food?" I nodded. "That's not happening today." I dropped my shoulders in defeat.

 

"Then come on. We have to skate some more. Maybe it'll make my hunger go away." Han Jae told me. 


Leeteuk's Pov

 

Yuna's been gone for a long time. "Hyung~" Kyuhyun yelled. "I'm hungry!" "We all are." Heechul said. "Can we just out to eat?" Shindong asked.

 

"I guess." I said. I'm really tired. "I'm not paying or driving." We left to eat at some restraunt. "Hyung." Siwon whispered. "We still have to pick up Yuna." I nodded. I was right next to the driver. I whispered to him the address. I would've guessed she was there.

 

The van stopped at the abandoned ice rink. I saw Yuna's car parked here. I went out of the car and into the ice rink. I could hear the skates shredding the ice.

 

It was cold in here. Han Jae came over too. "Leeteuk-ssi." "Hi. Can you get Yuna for me. Tell her we're getting food." I said. She nodded. "I don't think I should bother her right now. You know how she is. Maybe after she finishes. So 2 more minutes." I nodded.

 

I heard the door open multiple times. "Hyung!" Donghae shouted. Yuna turned around. I guess she could hear us. "What are we doing here?"

 

"I have to take care of her." I said pointing to Yuna. "What is she to you?" Heechul asked. "She's my sister." I said. "She's wearing a blindfold while skating!" Ryeowook said. "Isn't that dangerous? Is she crazy or what?"

 

"I don't think you would want to call her that." Han Jae said. "She will know about it. And, sure its dangerous. She done it tons of times. Its not the first time she was in a life or death situation." "What do you mean?" Yesung said. "This is why she tells me to shut up." Han Jae muttered.

 

"Just figured out?" Yuna said behind her. "By the way, I heard everything. Where are we going?" "To eat." Siwon said. "Okay. Let me go get my stuff. I'll meet you there." Yuna said and left. "Kyuhyun go with her." I commanded. "Why?" Kyuhyun complained.

 

"Because she doesn't know where to go."  I said.


Yuna's Pov

 

I slammed the door of my locker and bumped into Kyuhyun. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Teukie hyung told me to meet them there." He said. Do I really have to go with him?

 

"Fine." I walked out. Han Jae unnie must've already left. I made sure I threw out all the fake skin and hair out and locked the doors. I unlocked the doors to my car and got in. "You're driving?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded. "How old are you?"

 

"Do you need to know?"