France!

Innocence [HIATUS]

Chapter 6

The three siblings arrived at the NTS building. They went in the front doors and traveled towards the conference room. Jung Woo and Han Jae were already in there.

 

"Unnie!" Yuna shouted. She went over and hugged her. Han Jae just laughed. "How's my favorite girl doing?" "I've been good." Yuna let go of her friend. "How was America?"

 

"It was fun. I finally got a break." Han Jae said. "You are Jung Woo right?" "You guys were in the same room and you didn't even communitcate with each other?" Siwon said. Jung Woo and Han Jae shrugged. "It was pretty awkward."

 

"Anyway," Jung Woo started. "We have traces of Song Hyoek in France. He is going to be at this party for the Prime Minister." "That means we would have to fit in." Leeteuk said. "What if they recognize us?" Han Jae said.

 

"They won't." Yuna reassured them. "I know they won't. Something about ten years ago happened and...they still don't know me. If they do, which I bet they won't, I'll just wear my other hair."

 

"Other hair?" Jung Woo asked. "I can't have blonde hair for some reason on Seohyun because it ruins my 'innocent' image. And, so I won't have that much trouble." Yuna replied.

 

"Then what about Siwon and Leeteuk?" "Our members trust us enough. We haven't had much trouble for the past years." Leeteuk said. "Yuna looks really different as Seohyun." Siwon added. "Sometimes we can't even recognize her anymore." Han Jae said.

 

"Its not my fault." Yuna defended. "When is the party?" "At midnight, Paris time." Jung Woo said. "That means, I think...9 here."

 

"That means we have to go now." Han Jae said. "Flash or fly?" Yuna asked. "Flash or fly?" Jung Woo asked obviously confused. "Yuna could teleport anywhere do to Taemin's power." Leeteuk explained.

 

"F-flying w-would make o-our image bet-tter." Jung Woo said nervously. Yuna laughed. "Are you scared? It's just teleporting. I think of where we need to go, and poof! We're there."

 

"You sure about that?" Jung Woo said. "The flight's going to be 9 hours long. Do you want to be late and risk the fact that Athena's going to kill someone?"" Han Jae asked. "The only option is teleporting."

 

"Fine." he finally gave in. "We need to get into a hotel first. I have all the clothes and weapons with me. And no, I didn't pick any of these. Cheif Oh did." "Everyone hold hands." Yuna demanded. "And close your eyes."

 

The five agents held each others hands and closed their eyes. "And....think of the Eiffel Tower." 

 

There was a flash of blue light. They all opened their eyes and saw that they were right under the Eiffel Tower. "The Eiffel Tower is really big." Yuna said.

 

"You've never came here?" Jung Woo asked. The three siblings shook their heads. "There was never any time to." "We should take some time and look around." Han Jae said. "Where does the party hold at?"

 

 "Right here. At the Eiffel Tower." He said. "Good. We'll meet at that hotel over there two blocks away." Han Jae said. "I don't see a hotel." Jung Woo stated. "Its her power." Siwon explained. "She has the power to see through things."

 

Han Jae noddded. "And, you have nice abs." Jung Woo felt his face burning up. Yuna and Han Jae laughed. "Come on. Yunn. We have a little shopping to do."

 

"Jung Woo-hyung." Siwon said. "We should go look around. We haven't had a vacation for a long time." Leeteuk and Jung Woo nodded. They started walking towards the lake. "Why do you have powers?" Jung Woo suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

 

"I don't know. We were born like this." Leeteuk said. "Scientists had test on us before...but, no one really knew. Our parents had powers too." "It could pass down through the family. Han Jae is our cousin." Siwon continued. "It could pass down. Or maybe because we're special."

 

"If you had powers, why wouldn't you tell anyone other than the people in NTS? Couldn't you rule the world?" the oldest asked. The two members of Super Junior laughed. "That would be fun. But, people would think we're freaks." Siwon said. "How did your father die?" Jung Woo asked.

 

The two brothers shrugged. "Our mother never told us. He died after Yuna was born. Yuna thinks its her fault. She's been balming herself for our mother dying." Leetuk said. "What do you mean by that? Why does Yuna blame herself for your mother dying?" Jung Woo was confused.

 

They sat on a wooden bench next to the lake. "Yuna had a vision of our mother dying. So, she went downstairs where she was talking to these guys. They wanted to take us away. Our mom died from trying to save us. Yuna saw that and she screamed. Her eyes started to flash different colors." Siwon said.

 

"We never saw her like that. Something happened. The whole house was engulfed with different colors and the people who killed our mother were dying of fear or something else. Then, some people from NIS came and got us. They saw what Yuna had done and sent us to NTS. We trained there for a few years. Yuna doesn't remember her past from her birth to when she was 7." Leetuk continued. 

 

"We were probably the most trained. We met Han Jae. She told us that we were cousins and had powers. We spent a year or so trying to figure out what we had and tried to control them. After that, we went on missions stopping the mafia, gangs. Its like FBI and CIA but in Korea."

 

"We were let off for a break. Then, a talent scout found us and brought us to SM. Siwon and I trained for 6 years. Yuna trained for 8 years. We met Taemin while training. He was a new agent. Then two years ago, Taemin and Yuna started dating. LSM didn't quite like it at first. But slowly agreed to it. No one really knew about it except for a few people. Like SHINee, NTS, our managers."

 

"And now, we here. Still living." Leeteuk concluded. "When do you plan to tell your band members?" Jung Woo asked. "You can't hide this big of a secret forever." "We'll tell them. Its not the right time right now." Siwon said. "Kangin hyung definately won't believe it. Either will Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyunnie, Yesung hyung, and Shindong hyung." "What about your past?" Leeteuk asked.

 

Jung Woo was about to open his mouth but they heard a yell. 

 

"Hyung!" It was Yuna and Han Jae. They were carrying a few shopping bags. "Jung Woo-hyung was about to tell us his past." Siwon said. "I'm sorry for interrupting." Han Jae said.

 

"My past isn't really interesting. I started working for NIS when I was 18. Its been about 11 years." Jung Woo said. "Teukie-hyung. He's as old as you." Yuna said. "Why do you call him 'hyung'? Aren't you supposed to call him 'oppa'?" Jung Woo asked. "Becasue 'Oppa' is too girly. I call my brothers 'hyung'." Yuna said. "Please continue."

 

"I met this girl, Hae In. We were together for a few months. Until she told me she worked for Athena. She went back to North Korea. She was only here for investigating. That's why I'm here."

 

"Hae In?" Han Jae repeated. "I know here. She was at NTS for a few months a few years ago. Then she suddenly left." Jung Woo's eyes were starting to tear up as he remembered all the times they were together. "We should start getting ready. The party starts in 2 hours. We'll rent 2 rooms." Han Jae said softly.

 

They all started walking towards the hotel. "Don't we need to make our appearence fancy?" Yuna asked. "We should rent a limo." "I guess. How would it look if we're walking with suits and dresses on towards the Eiffel Tower." Leeteuk said.

 

The hotel was pretty big. They went up to the front desk. " Je voudrais obtenir une suite double. " Leeteuk asked. The lady nodded. "Voici votre carte. Votre chambre est de 521 au 5e étage. L'ascenseur est juste là ." They thanked her. They walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for the 5th floor.

 

The door slid open. The five agents walked out of the elevator and started looking for room 521. They found it at the end of the hallway. Siwon opened the door and just froze there. "Its huge." Yuna exclaimed. She ran into the suite and set everything down on the couch. There was even a kitchen.

 

"Me, Leeteuk, and Siwon take one room. Yuna and Han Jae will take the other one. I'm taking a shower." Jung Woo said. "We all are." Leeteuk replied. They all nodded. Jung Woo handed Han Jae the dresses.

 

Jung Woo, Leeteuk, and Siwon opened the door. Jung Woo went straight to the bathroom and started taking of his clothes so he could take a shower. Siwon and Leeteuk took out their computer and started watching a drama or played games.

 

Yuna and Han Jae entered their room. "Unnie. You should take a shower first. I'll get everything ready. Then I'll take a shower after you." Yuna said. Han Jae nodded. Han Jae went into the bathroom. Yuna took out some makeup, the dresses, and straightening iron. Han Jae came out and Yuna went into the bathroom. "Unnie, do not tell anyone about this. SNSD really rubbed off on me." Han Jae laughed. "I won't."

 

"Teukie-hyung." Siwon called out. "Do you think Yuna's going to tell her members about this?" "Probably not." Leeteuk replied. "They'll probably be shocked about everything. Her appearence, personality and what we do. Remember to tell me to record all there facial expressions." The bathroom door opened. Jung Woo came out with a towel around his waist. "This is why, I hate sharing a bathroom with people."

 

Yuna came out of the bathroom. "What's the straightening iron for?" Han Jae asked. "For you, unnie. I'm going to have to wear a wig, remember? You are going to have help me cover my scar." Yuna replied. "Sit down." Han Jae sat down on the chair and Yuna started straightening her hair. "Did you go to New York?" Yuna asked.

 

Han Jae nodded. "I went to L.A., Seatle, San Fransico,  Washington D.C., New York City, your birth place, and Brooklyn." "Did you find out anything?" Yuna asked. Han Jae nodded. "I found out your blood type. Its AB." "I would've already guessed that. But, it sounds good to know I'm right." Yuna said.

 

After doing makeup and straightening Han Jae's hair, they started getting into their dresses. Trying to find where they could hide guns. Their dresses were different from regular ones. "Its a two piece." Han Jae said. "The skirt can be taken off. That's good for running and fighting."

 

Han Jae's dress was a long strapless satin gold dress. Yuna's was a long black spagetti strapped dress. "How much of my scar is showing?" "Pretty much all of it." Han Jae replied. "The dress kinda shows alot of your back. And your wig isn't long enough to cover it." "Then try to cover it. Cover the tattoo too." Yuna said.


They all gathered in the living room. "I freakin' can't walk in these heels!" Han Jae shouted hanging on to Yuna. "You'll get used to it. you know how much I hate this dress? At least its black." Yuna exclaimed. Han Jae let go of Yuna's arm. But, she almost fell again. Siwon caught he in time. "You know what. I'm just going to switch shoes. I'm wearing flats." Han jae went back into their room and changed her shoes.

 

"Same old unnie." Yuna whispered. "I think she's going to get used to heels in a few months." Yuna started to put her wig on. Jung Woo just stared at her when she was trying to smooth her fake hair down. "I told you she looks completly different." Leeteuk said.