Understanding you

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

The waitress handed us 4 cups of hot chocolate. She didn't realize that idols are in her cafe. "Thank you." We bowed.  Each of us took a cup, all except me. I was looking at phone. Should I tell them? I'll just have to call them later.

 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Siwon looking at me and trying to take my mug of hot chocolate. I slapped his hand and snatched it away. Leeteuk laughed.

 

"Teukie-hyung." I called. "Hm?" He said. "Can I stay at your place?" I asked. Siwon and Leeteuk nodded. "You're sleeping in our room." I rolled my eyes. "Where else would I stay?"

 

I texted to manager oppa that I'll be staying with my brothers. I'll just have to make a excuse.

 

"Are you going to continue?" Jung Woo asked, bored. Leeteuk nodded. "We don't really know about our past life." "Which is really annoying." Siwon added. "All we know is that...we're actually North Korean." Leeteuk said. Jung Woo just stared at them.

 

"We're not that kind." I stated. "All we know is that our mother was North Korean and our father was South Korean." "Where are they right now? Do they know about the war?" Jung Woo asked. We shook our heads. "They're dead because of us."

 

"What do you mean?" Jung Woo asked. "Did Song Hyoek kill them? Do they know about you? How did you get into NTS?"

 

"Our father-according to our mother- died when Yuna was born. I somehow don't remeber him. Siwon doesn't either. Song Hyoek discovered something about us and wanted to use us. He killed our mother. Yuna saw him. Agents from NTS rescued us and we stayed there for a while." Leeteuk said.

 

"The reason he wanted to use us was because..." Siwon said. "We have gifts." "What do you mean?" Jung Woo asked.

 

"Siwon has speed. Leeteuk has telekinisis and I have the ability to copy someones power and I can see the future. I'm like a sponge. As long as I touch or see the person." I said. I could tell that Jung Woo didn't believe us. "Prove it."

 

Leeteuk used his power to lift up a spoon. Siwon stole his wallet in less then 3 seconds. I changed the sugar cubes into grains of sugar.

 

"I believe you now." Jung Woo said taking his wallet back. "Why are you pretending to be an idol? Do they know about it?"

 

"The director told us that we should be more active. The building was pretty boring. We didn't audition for SM. Someone scouted us and we became trainees. The director didn't really need us right now so, we worked hard as a trainee." Leeteuk said.

 

"We met more people and found someone that was like us, Taemin from SHINee. He was an agent from NTS too. We became friends." Siwon continued.

 

"No one really knew that we were siblings. We had different names. Siwon stayed the same. Leeteuk changed to Park Jung Su. My name changed to Seo Joo-Hyun." I continued. "After 7 years of training, Leeteuk and Siwon got into Super Junior. Then 3 years later, I got into SNSD. Only our managers, SHINee, and LSM know about us."

 

"What are your real names? You never actually introduced yourselves." Jung Woo said. 

 

"I'm Choi Jung-Su."

 

"I'm Choi Siwon."

 

"I'm Choi Yuna." My brothers and I said.

 

"I'm Song Jung Woo." He said. Leeteuk and Jung Woo shook hands. I think we'll be pretty good friends or at least partners.


Look!! I got my new poster!!! I love it!!! thank you erica522!!!