War?

Innocence [HIATUS]

Tuesday, 1/12/2011, Time: 0:12

 

The director called a meeting for some reason. The Choi siblings had to run from the SM building all the way to NTS (National Anti-Terror Service).

 

"We were in the middle of practice." Yuna said. "Unnies were wondering where I'm going." "Well, we just had a live radio show. And I'm the DJ." Leeteuk said. They went in the meeting room.

 

"Sorry we're late, sir." The three said. "It's okay." the director said. "I do know that you have a busy schedule." The three siblings toke their seat and listened to whatever the meeting was about.

 

"As you know, Mr. Kim has been kidnapped." The director said. "When did that happen?" Siwon asked. "It was a few hours ago. We checked his base, but the door was open." Dr. Kwon said. "We have evidence that Song Hyeok was the one who kidnapped him."

 

"Song Hyeok from Athena?" Cheif Ho asked. Dr. Kwon nodded. "That doesn't nake sense." Yuna said. "I thought North Koreans couldn't get in."

 

"Their president let them have access." He turned to the agents. "You do know what this means right? War."


 

"We have help from Jung Woo-Sung from NIS (National Intelligence Service)." 

 

"Hi, I'm Jung Woo-Sung, but call me Jung Woo." Jung Woo said. "Hi." They all said. The Choi siblings left to see the reports of any activity. Jung Woo followed them. 

 

"When are we going back to SM?" Siwon asked. "We have a schedule." "No we don't. We have a break right now. The whole SM building is on a break. Today is the last day for schedules." Leeteuk said.

 

"Oppa, someone is following us." Yuna said. They turned around to see Jung Woo and walked forward. "Hey, Oppa. Can I stay at your place for a while?" Yuna asked. "I'm bored. All of my unnies are too nice." Siwon and Leeteuk rolled their eyes.

 

"Won't they notice that 'Seo Joo-Hyun' is leaving with Super Junior?" Leeteuk asked. "Then I'll take off the stupid wig." Yuna said taking her black haired wig off. Her dirty blonde hair fell out.

 

"You're Seohyun from SNSD." Jung Woo said. Yuna nodded. He turned to her brothers. "You're Leeteuk and Siwon from Super Junior." They both nodded.

 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "Aren't you rich and popular? Why are you helping?" 

 

"Do you really want us to explain everything to you?" Leeteuk asked. Jung Woo nodded. "Oppa...Can I call you 'Oppa'?" Yuna asked. Jung Woo said, "I....don't know....I guess."

 

Yuna smiled. "Then Oppa, we'll explain over coffee."

 


Sorry for such a short chapter! School is officially out for me!! I could write more. As long as my mom doesn't yell at me to get off the computer.

Bye!