Driving....in silence....

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

I wonder if this guy talks at all. Yes, I'm wondering if Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior is mute. I know he isn't. We're driving silence. I'm the one driving. I may be 17, but I can drive. I drive way better then Teukie. The only conversation we had was him telling me directions. I hear my phone ringing in my back pocket. Finally someone to talk to.

 

 

I was currently trying to get it out. Kyuhyun was looking at me weirdly. I finally got it out.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"It's me." It was Jung Woo.

 

"What do you need?" I asked. I hope that wasn't rude. "You know the trip to Paris?" He asked. "Yeah, what about it?" I whispered. I hope he won't give it away. "The bomb. We have it. Could you possibly trace Dr. Kim with this?" "I think I should be able to...I'll pick it up in two hours." I replied and hung up.

 

"What do you need to pick?...And turn right here." Kyuhyun suddenly asked. "You do talk...and its something personal." I said. "I don't think you would want to get involved."

 

We arrived at the resteraunt. We got out of my car and I locked it. As if anyone would try to steal it. The rest of Super Junior was already eating. "You're finally here." Leeteuk said. I sat down between Siwon and Leeteuk. I ate in silence. It was alomst the day my mother died. I was going to visit her again.

 

I didn't even realize that the teapot spilled on me. I had the power to control heat, so I didn't feel it. I pretended that it hurt and went over to the restroom. I think its better to talk to Jung Woo right now. I heard someone behind me. It was Kyuhyun.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked me. "I'm...okay. Tell Leeteuk-ssi and Siwon-ssi that I'm going somewhere." I said and started walking. "Wait, I'll go with you!" Kyuhyun shouted. I heard him run to me. "I-I g-guess." I muttered. I'm not going to make it. I can't talk to him today. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

 

We walked over to my car. I unlocked it and got in. "Where are we going?" Kyuhyun asked. "Somewhere." I replied. He's gotten nicer when I see him as Seohyun. He was really nice to her. He doesn't even recognize me.

 

"So, how did you meet Teukie-hyung and Siwon-hyung?" Should I tell the truth? It has to come out at one point. "They're relatives of mine. Siwon is my brother while Leeteuk is my cousin." That wasn't completely a lie. It wasn't the truth either.

 

We arrived at NTS. I told Kyuhyun to stay in here no matter what. I ran into the building. I could feel someone following. I turned around. But there was no one. It was hard to tell in the dark. I felt someone walk up behind and pull a bag over my head. I tried to get out by using my powers, but it wouldn't work. I smelt something in the bag and started to drift off.


I woke up again in a warehouse. I looked around and saw Kyuhyun in the middle with his mouth covered and a gun pointing at his head. He was obviously paniking. The door opened. There was a man. But I couldn't tell who it was. He stepped into the light. I gasped at who it was.

 

"T-taemin?" I asked. "Its about time we talked." He said. "What you want with me?" I asked. "We have a favor to ask." Taemin said. "You know why I went out with you?" I shook my head. He stepped closer to me and whispered into my ear. "It was to spy on you." I knew it was something like that.

 

The director told me to watch Taemin too. He told me that he was hiding something. Taemin was part of Athena. He worked for Song Hyoek. "I see you're fitting everything together." Taemin said. "What's the favor you want from me?" I asked coldly. "That isn't the way to treat your boyfriend." Taemin pouted. I could see Kyuhyun's eyes widen. "We want you to be a spy for Athena."

 

"I thought you guys already had one." I said. "That's right. But, I'm going to be helping Athena from now on. You'll be the one now." He replied. He was going to reveal himself. "What if I don't?" I asked. He turned to Kyuhyun. "We'll kill him and make you responsible for it."

 

"As if you will." I whispered. "You want to test me?" Taemin signaled the guy who was guarding Kyuhyun. He slashed at Kyuhyun's face. "I'll do it!" I shouted. "I'm still going to have to help NTS a little." "Of course." Taemin whispered into my ear. "Call me when they find something out. Meet me at the cafe tomorrow at 9. And, I'm not your boyfriend anymore."

 

A man let me go. I went over to Kyuhyun. "Who are you?" He asked me. Should I make him forget everything? "I'll tell you everything at the hotel." I told him. I made the guy release Kyuhyun and toke him over. I took the computer from the table and hacked in the nearest hotel's system.

 

There was a room availible for the night. I made it mine for now and transported us to the room. I laid him on the bed and started healing his face with my powers. I still have to pick up the bomb.

 

"Who are you?" he asked me again. "I'm Choi Yuna from NTS. I work for the government as an agent. Siwon and Teukie are my brothers. Choi Siwon and Choi Jung-Su." I said. "We're kind of at war with North Korea, again. I'm sorry for everything that's happening."

 

I made him fall asleep. I transported back to NTS and picked up the bomb from Jung Woo. I put it in a box and transported back into the hotel room. Should he just spend the night here? Or should I take him back to the dorm? Trouble's going to brew if I wait.

 

I transported back to the dorm. We were on the staircase. "Wake up, Kyuhyun." I was trying to shake him awake. "Wake up." Kyuhyun's eyes were slowly opening. "Where are we?" "We're going home. You have to come. Don't tell anyone about me. Not even my brothers."

 

We walked over to the dorm. I could hear everyone in there panicing. I forgot to bring the keys. I started picking the lock and opened the door. I carried the box in. "Where were you?" Leeteuk asked me. "I was picking something up. Kyuhyun wanted to come with me." I said and walked into my room.

 

I set it down and started looking at it. It was untouched since me and Siwon disabled. I heard the door open and close behind me. "Yes, Teukie hyung?" I whispered. "You got the bomb from Paris?" Siwon asked. "What else would it be?" Leeteuk said.

 

"I'm trying to track Dr. Kim with this." 


Hi~

Happy late Independence Day!!!

I saw the fireworks. It was crazy. So many people. When me and family were heading back to our car that was all the way in front of the mall (the fireworks were behind the mall), there were these gun shots and people running and screaming to get out. From what I heard, it was just a scheme to get everyone out of the cramped place....It was really stupid.

Bye Bye ^_^