Meeting a new girl (updated)

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

We were back at the NTS Building. Jung Woo still hasn't told us about him. We'll get it out of him sometime. He looked hurt for some reason.

 

"Teukie-hyung." I called. I never really call anyone 'Oppa' at NTS. "I'll be at your place in two days at noon." Leeteuk nodded. "Where are you going tomorrow?" Siwon asked. "I'm going to visit Minnie." I said walking off.

 

"Nothing's going to happen?" Leeteuk shouted. I rolled my eyes. Such a overprotective fool. "Dude, I'm only 17. And we're only going to the park." I said. I threw up a peace sign and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the button for the garage and leaned against the rail.

 

What kind of excuse should make? I'll probably gone for a few months. I'll just say my grandma is on the verge of dying and is in America right now. The elevator door opened. I walked out of the rail and towards my car. I may be underage, but I can drive.

 

I opened the door to my car and started the engine. I drove out of the gate and towards SNSD's dorm. It was all silent. I decided to turn on the radio. All I heard was '7 years of love' by Kyuhyun. It was a really touching song. I decided to sing along with it, not knowing my phone was ringing .

 

It was until the middle of the song when I noticed my phone.

 

"Yobesayo?"

 

"Hyunnie? Where are you?" It was Taeyeon unnie.

 

"I was with Leeteuk oppa. Why?" I said. She better not be jealous.

 

"You were with Teukie oppa?" She asked harshly. And that answered my comment.

 

"Siwon oppa was also there." I added innocently. "I'm on my way home." I hung up.

 

Twenty minutes later....

 

I arrived at my dorm. I could see Tiffany looking out the window from her room. I put on my black haired wig and turned the ignition off and stepped out of my car. I tried to look sad. I went up the floors and opened the door to our dorm.

 

Everyone exploded. "Where were you?" Soo-young asked. "Do you know how worried we were?" Tiffany yelled. I started tearing up.

 

"I was sending my mom off to America." I said fake crying. "My grandma is sick and could possibly die right now. I leaving for America tomorrow." They started hugging me. "I'm sorry about that. I hope she'll get better."

 

"I leave tomorrow morning. I'm going to go pack." I said wiping my tears. I walked into my room and was about to lock the door, but Taeyeon stopped it. "Unnie."

 

"I know you're hiding something." She said. "You weren't with your mother but with my boyfriend." "I went to them after I talked to my mother." I said almost tearing up again. Taeyeon softned.

 

"I'm sorry about that." She said and left. I locked my door and laughed. I packed a month worth of clothes. And not the girly clothes or heels. I only packed one pairs for mission purposes. I only used up one suitcase and my purse. I didn't pack makeup either.


The next day....

 

I woke up earlier than anyone. I had already told our manager what was going on. He would cover everything for me. I quietly opened the door and went for my car.

 

I drove towards a hotel. I was going to stay in a hotel for one day and I'll stay with my brothers tomorrow. I already texted Minnie too.

 

I parked my car in front of the hotel and let the man drive my car towards the garage. I took my suitcase and my purse and walked into the hotel. It was really fancy. I almost forgot to take off my wig. I went up to the front desk.

 

"Hi, I would like to get a room." I said. The lady looked up from her desk. "Do you have an ID?" I nodded. "Let me see it." I showed her my NTS ID. She just stared at it with open. She fumbled around with her computer looking for an empty room.

 

"W-we have an e-empty room o-on the t-top floor." She stuttered. Why is she doing that? "Thank you." I said. She handed back my ID and gave me a card for the room. She pointed me towards the elevator. I bowed and headed towards the elevator.

 

I pressed the button for the top floor. I finally took off my wig. I could just have my own hair out for everyone to see now. Maybe after the war, I'll just stop wearing it.

 

The elevator doors opened. I dragged my suitcase with me. I walked down the hallway. Where's room 1109? I walked towards the end of the hallway. I slid the card in. The door clicked open.

 

Inside was awesome. It was like my very own house. There was a huge bed and a flat screen tv. I sat down on the bed. It was about 9am now. I still don't feel hungry. I could feel someone behind me. I was about to turn around when two hands covered my eyes and said, "Hey."

 

I turned around. It was Taemin. "How...nevermind." I was about to ask how he got in. But, he probably used his gift. I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm all bored here." I pouted. "Then why don't we go see your brothers?" He asked. "I said I'll meet them later." I said.

 

"For some reason I have a feeling that I'll be meeting them today." I said. I the tv. Hopefully I can watch something that is good. I stopped at a channel.

 

"Hangeng, a former member of Super Junior, is coming back to Korea for Super Junior's 5th album. We saw him yesterday at the Incheon International Airport."

 

He's coming back? I laid down on my bed. Taemin followed me. We were just staying like that for hours watching tv or talking. My phone rang.

 

"Yobesayo?"

 

"Yuna-ssi." It's Jung Woo. Probably about a mission.

 

"Jung Woo-ssi? Where is it?"

 

"A party in France. Call your brothers. Meet me at NTS." He hung up. I got up from the bed and started packing everything again. I picked a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt with black converses. I'm not goth or emo. I went into the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked me. "Some mission in France. I guess I'll just take everything over today." I said. I came out of the bathroom and went to turn off the tv. "You should get going." I said to Taemin. "Later." He said kissing me on the cheek. I waved and closed the door.

 

I took everything and flashed back into the lobby. Good thing that there was lots of people. Otherwise, I would've been caught again. And I do not want that to happen again. I went up to the front desk and checked out. I went down to the garage and looked for my car.

 

It was alway the way at the end. I took out my car keys and started to drive out of the garage. I took my phone and called Leeteuk.

 

"Teukie-hyung."

 

"Yuna? What is it?"

 

"I'm coming to your place....we have a mission. Tell Siwon too." I hung up.


Ten minutes later....

 

I got out of my car and started walking up the stairs towards my brothers' dorm. This is going to be really weird. I knocked on the door. Donghae opened the door. "Who are you?" Leeteuk didn't tell them after all. "Who do you think I am?"

 

"A fan?" He said, uncertain. "Park Jung Su." I yelled. "What?" He yelled back. "Am I coming in or what?" I shouted. Siwon came over. "Yuna. What are you doing here?" "Teukie-hyung never explains." I whispered. "Jung Woo wants us."

 

"What? Oh~" Siwon finally undertsood what was going on. He let me in. Donghae was just standing there. I went into Leeteuk and Siwon's room and left my stuff there. I only grabbed my messanger bag. Siwon was pulling Leeteuk away from the tv.

 

"Who is she?" Kangin asked. "You'll find out soon." I said. "Where are you going?" Eunhyuk asked. "Out." Siwon said. "When are you coming back?" Heechul asked. "I don't know." Leeteuk said. "Tomorrow? Midnight?"