Revealing Secret....Part 2

Innocence [HIATUS]

Third Person's Pov

Yuna stared out of the window wondering about everything she's done. 'I'm going to regret everything I've done.' she thought. 'I know it. My brothers are going to be mad at me for doing this.'

Jung Woo entered the ice cream shop and sat down across from Yuna and ordered a vanilla ice cream. The waitress handed him his order and he thanked her.

"Hi," Yuna said. "How have you been?" "I've been okay. Still wondering where Dr. Kim is, but everything's fine." Jung Woo replied. "So, you come here often?" "I can't." Yuna said. "I never had the time too. Should I start my story now?" Jung Woo nodded. "Tell away. I've got all day."

"Well," Yuna started. "I should start from very beginning. As you know, Leeteuk told you how our family is all happy and fun all the time?" Jung Woo nodded. "Well, it isn't. Our family was poor. My mom had a job as a full time waitress. As you have heard, my dad died after my mom gave birth to me. That happened because of my powers."

"I was born on July 13th, 1994. I was born on Friday the 13th. You know how babies throw a tantrum and cry when they were born? That's what happened to me but in a different way. I had a tantrum because I had a spazzum with my powers. I was still new at them and they let out a burst of energy."

"For some reason, it hit my dad. And...He died. My mom's been blaming me for his death. She hasn't really talked to me directly. Siwon and Teukie-hyung told me about him before. They told me he was nice and fun. Sometimes childish. A few years after, when I was five, my mom got remarried with this drunk guy."

"He was always drunk from going to bars every night. He would use the money that my mom earned and spend it away. Sometimes, he would beat my brothers and me or me. No one knew about the part. Even if I told my mom, she wouldn't believe it. It happened whenever she wasn't home."

"He would cut my back, legs, and arms. I still have tons of scars to prove it. They never healed. My brothers found out about it. But, he threaten them that if they told, he would kill them." Yuna said. "Did anything bad happen?" Jung Woo asked. Yuna nodded. "He almost killed me. He shot a gun at my mom's leg."

"One day, my mom came earlier than expected and found out. She filed a divorse and he just disappeared. I don't know how thay happened. But, he just disappeared."

"So, he just disappeared and the police didn't even bother to look for him? Jung Woo didn't get it. "Even if they did, they wouldn't find him." Yuna said. "Why wouldn't they?" This is going somewhere. "Because I killed him. I was six when I saw him again and I had some spazzum again. He just died when he touched me."

"Then, on my birthday. These men came over to our house. They wanted to talk to me and my brothers. But, my mom told them we couldn't and made us go upstairs. I had a vision. I had visions before, but I didn't really get them. I saw my mom dying. I had a really big spazzum then," Yuna started remembering all those memories.

"It killed the men. That's when we met NTS and Han Jae unnie. I found out my power and started taking powers. I would travel the world to find power. I found two guys. One had the power to heal and the other had the power to erase memories and create illusions. The guy healed the scars on my arm and legs."

"I took the powers and tried to use them on my self. I found it wouldn't work on myself. So, I erased the memories of my brothers and created illusions to replace them. I probably have every power now. And...I think that's it." Yuna finally finished.


 Yuna's Pov

I already texted Taemin that I was here. He replied with an okay sign. He should be here any minute now. "Did your mother ever tell you what your father was?" Jung Woo asked. I shook my head. "All I know is one of them is North Korean and the other's South."

"Then, you should try to figure it out. It could be useful. Try going back to your home." he suggested. "I can't." I said. "The hospital doesn't hold any records of them anymore. All I could find out about myself was my blood type."

"Well, you should try again." he told me. I could see a black car. I think Athena's here. I looked at the men who came out. I could see Taemin among them. I guess they're here.

"Hey, Jung Woo-ssi." I asked. "Can I call you hyung? Instead of using honorfics?" "You call men hyung?" he asked me. "I thought girls call guys 'Oppa' not 'hyung'." "They do." I said. "But, its too girly. And I am not girly."

The guys entered the shop and aimed right next to me. Our reflexes started. Jung Woo and I took out our guns and started shooting. I could tell Jung Woo was suprised to see Taemin with them because he shouted, "What are you doing?!" "Something I should've done a long time ago." he replied.

I heard the waitresses muffled screams. I had to act here. I went up and grabbed her. We hid behind a the counter. i would sometimes come up and start shooting. I led her into the kitchen and locked her in there. I went closer towards one of the guys. "We need you to come with us." they whispered to me.

I nodded and let him grab me and lead me towards the car. He pushed me in and started driving off. I could see Taemin leaving and going off to somewhere. I sat next to a guy. "Song Hyoek-ssi?" I asked in North Korean. He just chuckled. "A very smart girl, you are." "Do you need anything?" I asked politly. I didn't want to ruin anything.

"You're a polite girl even to your enemy." he smiled. "Can you meet me at the resturaunt tomorrow at 6. Well, after our mission, I'll be able to see you. We're going to need you for our mission. It might hurt you, so please be prepared."

I nodded. "Its okay if it hurt. I can bear it. I've gotten hurt too much in my life." "Looks like Taemin chose the right person for this." Song Hyoek said. The car stopped and I got out. Jung Woo caught up to the car. I acted as if I was dazed. "What happened?" he asjed me, panting from running.

"I don't...know." I said. "We should leave. We're making a scene here." "Are you going to be alright?" Jung Woo asked. I nodded and took off. I needed to talk to Kyuhyun now.