Revealing secrets....

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

I woke up beisde Teukie in his white bed. I checked the time. It was already 8:30 and no one's up. I still have to meet Taemin and Jung Woo and possibly Kyuhyun.

I got up and took a shower. It felt good since I was working on the bomb yesterday night. I changed into a black shirt and black shorts. Again, I am not emo or goth. I looked for my white flip-flops and started heading to the cafe.

I bet he's going to tell me what Athena plans to do. He trusts me enough to let me know. I opened the door to the cafe and sat down next to the window. A waiter came over and asked, "Hello, what would you like?" "I would like a berry smoothie." I ordered. The door opened again and Taemin came in.

He had already took off his disguise. He sat down across from me and ordered a glass of cold water. The waiter came with my smoothie and his glass of water. We thanked him and started sipping.

"What do you want from me?" I finally asked. "I want to tell you something." Taemin answered. "What is it?" "Its about Athena's plans." I rolled my eyes. "What else would you tell me?"

"Do you want to know about? Yes or no?" Are you kidding me? "Of course I want to know! Tell me!" I almost shouted. "We're planning to take over the nuclear bomb the government has. But, we need Dr. Kim to get rid of NTS. We're trying to get him to create something to overdrive the system. But, he won't do it no matter what."

"I could help with that." I said. "He knows me well. He's like my uncle. If you 'kidnap' me, you could threaten him with me." I can't believe I said that. "That will work. We'll get you tomorrow. One more thing. " Taemin approved. "We're trying to find a way to expose me of being in Athena."

"Well, I'm meeting Jung Woo-ssi to tell him about my true life. Not the spy thing. About the details and lies my brothers forgot when they were telling him about our childlife." I suggested. "You could try there. I'll be at the ice cream shop."

He handed me a computer. "Tell them its from me. Tell them I stole this from Athena. Pretend you were hacking into our system." "Why do you want me to?" I asked exaiming the computer. "Because, you could tell little information. That computer also is hooked up to the bomb you have." Taemin answered.

"Alright. I'll see you in a few hours or so." Taemin said. He stood up and left. I guess I have to pay. It didn't really matter. I paid for the two drinks and headed out. Where should I go? It was already 10. I think everyone should be up by now. I should walk back towards the dorm.


I stepped into the hallway to see 12 people sitting around the couch and floor watching some drama. It was Athena: Goddess of War. I love that drama. The director had the power to see into the future. Kind of like me. I was going to ask him more about that. But, last month he commited suicide.

"Your really going to watch that?" I asked.

"Its really predictable." Leeteuk said. "Where were you?" Siwon asked me. "I was meeting someone." I answered. I went over to my room and got my computer. I was to 'try' to hack into the Athena system. "Who's the someone?" they asked. "Is it Taemin?"

"Not really." I lied. "Why do you think that?" "You know Taemin?" Kyuhyun asked me. I sat down on the table turned it on. "Yeah, I know tons of idols." How was I going to do this? I'll just tell the location and that's it. Athena probably already prepared this. I felt someone come up behind me.

"What do you need?" I asked him. "What are you trying to do?" Siwon asked. "What's with the computer?" "I went over to NTS and someone sent this to me. I'm thinking its from Athena." I lied again. "I'm going to hack into the system." 


I was sneaking glances at the drama. It could probably help us. But, the director tweeked the truth up. We couldn't really rely on that. The end was convincing. But, anything could change. Nothing's going planned to the drama.

I already got in the system and was ready to check things out. I couldn't do much because this wasn't the main computer. I was trying to find out more out the bomb but accidently hit a wrong key. The bomb was going to go off again. I thought cutting the wires disengaged it.

I ran over to my room and took the bomb out of the box. I was trying to disengage it. It was going to go off in a minute. "Why does this have to happen?" I muttered. I cut some more wires.

It finally stopped counting down. I put the bomb packed into the box and into the safe cabinet. I went back to the computer and looked for anything else.

It was already 12. I think I should meet Jung Woo now. I was going to pretend I failed to hack in the system. I chanegd the code to something different. "." I yelled. Siwon and Leeteuk ran over. "You didn't get in, did you?" I shook my head. "I'm going somewhere. I have to go back to where I started." I headed out.

I was going to the ice cream shop. I took out my phone and dialed in Jung Woo's number.

"Yobeseyo?" he asked.

"It's me. Can I talk to you? Meet me at the ice cream shop of Han River." I said and hung up.

I waited for him to come. I was going to reveal somethings. Some really important things.