He's not here

Innocence [HIATUS]

Chapter 7

 

"Do you see him?" Leeteuk asked through his earpiece. He was walking around and meeting people and taking some sips from the glass of wine.

 

"Not yet." Han Jae answered. "He's not here." Yuna suddennly said. "His team is here." "Then why are we here?" Siwon asked. "I thought he was here. There were traces of him here earlier." Jung Woo said.

 

Yuna picked up a glass of wine from the waiter and thanked him. She started talking to others to not look suspicious. "I feel radio activity somewhere in this building. We have to check it out."

 

"Where is it?" Jung Woo asked. Han Jae accidently bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." She told him in French. "Watch where you're going." The guy whispered in Korean. Han Jae widen her eyes. She looked intently at the guy she bumped into and walked away.

 

"I found someone. But, its not Song Hyoek." Han Jae whispered into her microphone. "It's one of his guards. Lee Ran Hi. Something is definately wrong."

 

Jung Woo went down to the basement to check what was wrong. He saw people with guns guarding whatever was behind them. He put on his glasses to zoom in. He found a high tech bomb. He gasped. Luckily, no one heard it. He went back to the first floor.

 

"There's a high tech bomb. They're trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower. Does anyone know how to diengage a bomb? We only have 20 minutes." Jung Woo asked. Siwon's voice came through. "Me and Yuna do. I don't know if we'll get to it in time. People are starting to get suspicious."

 

"I don't think we'll make it in time. We have to evacuate everyone." Yuna said. She bumped into a guy. "Why do everyone bump into me?" he asked in Korean. He took out a gun and pointed it at her. "Who are you?" "I'm not anyone you need to know." Yuna replied.

 

"Then I'll make you tell me." Lee Ran Hi said. He pulled the trigger. Yuna used her speed and ran away. "They found us."

 

Somehow, everyone heard the gun sound because they were all screaming. "Where are you?" Leeteuk asked. "I'm heading towards the basement." Yuna replied. "Yuna," Han Jae said. "How do run with a freakin' dress and heels?" "Years of being in SNSD."

 

Yuna tore off the skirt part of her dress to reveal a pair of black shorts and continued to run. She took out her own handgun. The five agents of NTS ran into each other. "We need to disengage the bomb and get out of here." Han Jae said.

 

"Leeteuk and Han Jae will stay here. While, me, Siwon, and Yuna go down to the basement. We'll meet on the top floor." Jung Woo commanded. They all nodded. Jung Woo, Siwon, and Yuna started heading towards the basement.

 

"There's probably a few people guarding the door." Jung Woo said. "Do you have the silent guns?" Siwon nodded. He took out two guns. They were to not cause any noise. Otherwise, someone would catch them.

 

Jung Woo made the first move. He came out and shot one of the two guards down. Siwon took down the second one. Yuna slowly made sure they were dead and slowly opened the door. They shot down more people.

 

Yuna saw a opening to a vent and looked at where the vent would lead. She opened the gate and crawled in. "What are you doing?" Siwon asked. "Hand me one of those guns." Yuna said. Siwon handed her a gun in exchange for her handgun.

 

She crawled in and saw more men. She started shoting one by one down. One by one, the men started wondering who was causing these sudden deaths. They were looking all around but saw no one but theirselves. She was creating illusions.

 

As Yuna killed the last one, Jung Woo and Siwon came in. Siwon ran over to the bomb and started looking through it. "This must be a creation from Mr. Kim." Siwon said. Yuna fell down from the vent and went over to help Siwon.

 

"What time is it?" Siwon asked. "Its..." Jung Woo checked his watch. "Its 3am over here. Midnight in Korea." "We only have 1 minute left." Yuna said. They started cutting wires.

 

There was a few seconds left when they cut the last wire. They all sighed in relief. They all went out and went towards the first floor. There were still people from the party. Screaming and hollering everywhere.

 

Han Jae and Leeteuk were still fighting. "Hyung! Unnie!" Yuna yelled. "We have to go now!" They all turned and ran with them. They ran towards the exit. Men were blocking the doors. "We're going to have to teleport out of here." Yuna said. "Grab hold of my arm and think of our hotel room."

 

The blue light engulfed them. Yuna made sure none of Athena remembered them flashing out of there. They all appeared in their suite. "I'm going straight to sleep. I'll take a shower tomorrow morning. I want to take a picture of us in front of the Eiffel Tower tomorrow." Yuna stated.

 

They all went straight to their bed and fell fast asleep.


 The five agents packed up and started going back to Korea. They made sure to clean everything. They even asked someone to take a picture for them in front of the Eiffel Tower. Yuna saved it in her camera and phone. 

 

This time the five agents of NTS took a plane and flew back to Korea.

 

"You know I can't go home wearing this." Yuna said looking at the top of her used-to-be-dress. "I have some clothes from when I was in America. I was going to give it to you tomorrow." Han Jae said. "I got you two some too." Han Jae said pointing to Siwon and Leeteuk. "You better not have gotten me a dress." Yuna whispered. 

 

They changed and went back to Super Junior's dorm. Leeteuk realized he didn't bring his keys to the dorm. "Yuna, can you just pick the lock?"

 

"Why not just press the doorbell?" Yuna asked. Siwon and Leeteuk just stared at her. "Fine." Yuna muttered and started working on the lock. After 10 seconds, she twisted the doorknob and pushed it open. "You beat your record." Siwon said.

 

"Hyung!" Ryeowook yelled. "Your back!" "Where were you and Siwon?" Shindong asked. "Who's she?" Hangeng pointed to Yuna. "You never told them about me?" Yuna whispered to her brothers. "I didn't have time to." Leeteuk whispered.

 

"I'm Yuna." Yuna introduced herself. "Why are you with Leeteuk-hyung and Siwon?" Donghae asked. "I'm...their friend." Yuna replied looking for the right words. "I'm was here yesterday, too." "She has to move in with us. Her...mom kicked her out." Siwon said.

 

"She kicked us all out." Yuna whispered. "By giving birth to us." Leeteuk and Siwon heard that. "I hopefully won't cause any trouble for you guys." Yuna said. "I'm going by the way. I have somewhere to go."

 

Yuna left. "Wait!" Leeteuk yelled. "Where are you going?" Yuna already left before she could hear her brother. "Did her mom really kick her out?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yeah...she did." Siwon answered.