Tour Guides (투어 가이드)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

Since this is the boys first day officially in your company, your group decides, or more like are appointed by Eun Jung, to be their tour guides. You are walking alongside Leo, sharing headphones as is now customary between you two. Occasionally Leo will ask a question about an area or room and you answer, but otherwise you two walk along quietly behind the others. At one point, Leo slips his hand in yours with a sly smile. You blush at his bold skinship and silently pray it won't bring any unwanted attention your way because you truly hate being the center of attention.

The tour ends at your group's practice room as your manager ushers the boys towards their practice room. Your group hadn't debuted like Vixx yet, so you all still needed to put everything into practicing. There hadn't even been a date set yet, which was causing your members to feel dismayed.

"Alright girls," Eun Jung calls as she claps her hands together. She heads over to the radio system and starts the music as all the members spread out around the small room to stretch and warm up.

"Ya, unnie," Do Rang says as she comes over to you in an odd manner that you know means she's pouting.

You simply glance in her direction and then continue your stretching exercises. Do Rang sidles up next to you, copying your moves as you go.

"Unnie..." She tries again in a higher pitch, dragging out the word for emphasis or cuteness, you couldn't tell the difference they both annoyed you. "How was your coffee? Was it good?" She nudges you with her shoulder a few times gaining only an eye roll from you. "Wae..." she whines. 

You sidle away from her and give her an annoyed glare.

"Hey, I have an idea," Soo Min suddenly chirps over the loud music, causing everyone to look at her. "What if we put on a showcase for VIXX as if it was our real debut?"

Everyone thinks this over for a minute.

"Ah, motivation," Hei Ryung says.

"Exactly!" Soo Min says. "We can set the date, and invite them. Then we can practice with the mind set of knowing when we have to polish ourselves. Our hardwork won't seem in vain anymore."

You and a few other members nod in agreement. 

"Alright," Eun Jung says as she claps her hands together. "Soo Min, come with me and we'll go talk to the managers right now." She gets up and quickly rushes from the room, obviously excited about the idea. Soo Min follows suit.

The rest of you chatter a bit before your vocal coach enters to begin your training.


"Baegopeun," you say as you rub your hungry stomach. You can tell it's probably lunch time, or past it, without even looking at a clock.

You are now in your separate training room working on your own vocals. Your coach had given you some pointers and techniques and you were trying to perfect them. 

Suddenly the door behind you opens. You immediately stop singing and look up to see Leo pop his head. He slides into the room, shutting the door behind him before producing a couple of boxes that smell of food. 

"Oh, lunch," you say.

He nods with a smile. He turns the other chair to face yours and sits down, holding out one of the boxes and a pair of chopsticks to you. You take them with a gleeful smile and crack open the lid, relishing the scent.

"Oh wow," you say as you breathe deeply. "Chicken." You eye Leo as meat is a rarity in your diet, but chicken is the healthiest and best for you.

He simply nods as he breaks apart his chopsticks and digs into his own food. "Meogdayo," he says gesturing with his eyes to your food. Then he reaches into his pocket and takes out his iPod with a pair of tiny speakers. He sets it on the edge of the keyboard and turns it on. You happily eat along with him as the music fills the tiny room. 

After a bit, you feel a pair of eyes on you, and look over to the window of the door. A head ducks down out of your sight, but you could tell it was Do Rang. You reach over and pull the door open, catching a surprised Do Rang crouched in front of you.

"Wae?" you say around a mouthful of food.

"Oh, unnie, I was just making sure you got lunch," she says, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She straightens herself and looks over to Leo. "Ah Leo oppa, you brought unnie some food. You're so nice."

"Ga," you tell her to go as you push the door shut again. You watch her through the window as she begins a giggle fit and runs off.

Leo makes you two's relationship so obvious that it's no wonder everyone would catch on. You've only just met him, but you feel like you've known him forever. Being with him is comfortable and relaxing. Yet at times, he makes your stomach twist in knots and your breath catch in your throat. 

"You're looking at me," he says as he takes another bite, glancing at you from under his bangs.

"Oh sorry," you say as you look back down at your food.

He leans towards you so he can see your face. "I didn't say I didn't like it," he says with a wink. 

You blush and try to cover your face with your hands. He pulls them down and takes your chin between his fingers, pulling you closer to him. He places a gentle kiss on your lips, causing you to smile. He pulls away, smiling back at you as he his lips. 

"Mmm, you taste like chicken," he says.

You let out a deep laugh and quickly cover your mouth with one hand. "So do you," you say.

You both laugh and go back to eating. When you're both done, Leo takes the containers and stacks them neatly on the floor by his chair. He reaches over and turns off his iPod. He hands you a water bottle that you hadn't noticed him bring in before. You crack it open and take a swig.

"So, what were you working on?" he says.

"Some vocal exercises," you say. "My coach taught me some new techniques earlier, so I'm practicing."

"Ah," he says and nods knowingly. You are both main vocals, so he would understand better than the others. 

"I heard you will put on a showcase for us next week," he says.

You practically choke on the water you are drinking. You cough and sputter, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. Leo looks at you in surprise.

"Meous? Meousyo?" you say.

"You didn't know?"

"Well, I did, sort of. They were just talking about it this morning, but I didn't know it'd be so soon." You look down as you space out a bit, attempting to screw the cap back onto the water.

Leo notices and take the water bottle, securing the lid quickly. He places it on the floor, and takes your hands in his. 

"Ya, don't worry," he says. "You're great."

"No way," you say. "You've only heard me do karaoke, too. How do you know for sure?"

He smiles as he reaches and your cheek with his thumb. "I know, but why don't you show me a little now. For real."

You blink at him a few times before you gain the courage and stand. You clear your throat lightly and prep yourself mentally. It's now or never.

You let your eyes fall shut and begin to sing a song you like. Occasionally you crack an eye and peek at Leo, who's watching you with a slight smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. You feel completely self-conscious.You finish after only singing the first chorus, and Leo does a small clap for you. You quickly sit back down, curling your fingers over your lips in embarrassment.

"Joh-ahaeyo," he says.

"Jinjjayo?" you say. "Did you really like it?"

"Yes," he says. "I have some time. I can help you practice."

He spends the next fifteen minutes helping you until a knock comes on the door and Ravi opens it. 

"Ya, Leo hyung," he says, looking at his older member. 

"Oh, it's that time," he says. "I'll see you later," he says to you then leans in and plants a kiss on your forehead. He ruffles your hair before turning and walking past an embarrassed Ravi. He apparently wasn't expecting Leo to be so openly affectionate in front of him. A quick bow to you and then he scoots off after his hyung.



A/N: Had this story gnawing at me again. Hope you all are still interested in reading it. What do you think? What types of scenarios do you think (or would you want) to happen next? Let me know in the comments or a message. Thanks for reading, subscribing, and upvoting. You are the best readers!