Uh Oh Trouble(어 오 수고)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

Your group spends long days practicing to be ready for your mock showcase. Some days you feel like your legs will fall off and you all don't even head back to the dorm house until after midnight. A few days the sun had already begun to rise before you were able to go to sleep, only to be woken again in a few hours. 

You see Leo sporadically, but not as much as you'd like. You've peeked in on his group as they practiced and are amazed by how focused and professional they all look. Leo especially keeps your gaze for a long time. You feel a slight sense of pride that he's chosen to date you. 

"Again!" Eun Jung snaps at Jin Ae as she helps the youngest member of your group perfect one of the points in the choreography. 

You rest your head on your fist and let your eyes close. You're sitting on the couch at the back of the room taking a break from the four hour straight practice. Suddenly you feel a weight on the couch beside you. You open your eyes and look over to see Leo's face beside yours. 

"Waseo," you say as you perk up straighter. 

He smiles and nods happily. He holds out a small box to you. You look at it confused. It looks like a rectangular necklace giftbox, but you're not one to wear jewelry. 

"What's this?" you say. 

He only responds by holding it closer to you. You take it from him and gingerly open it. As you peek inside, you see the sleek lines of an iPod and headphones laying inside. 

"Oh! Is this for me?"

You take it out happily, turning over the small device, and pressing the button to turn it on. You cycle through the playlist and are excited to see it contains all of Leo's music that you liked. 

"Do you like it?" he says. 

"Of course!" You fling your arms around his neck and hug him. "Thank you." You let him go and test out your new music player.

"I'm glad," he says.

He reaches up and ruffles your hair. You look over at him with a smile on your face. He leans in and kisses your lips softly. Surprised but happy, you let your eyes close and return his kiss. He pulls back and you are a dismayed at the break in contact.

Just then you notice that the other boys have filed into the practice room. You turn and notice Ken's holding a video camera in front of him and talking to it. You notice your other members have gathered around him. Do Rang ushers you over to them. You look at Leo confused. 

"What's that?" you say.

"Annoying," Leo says. 

Do Rang skips over to you and pulls you back to the group. 

"Okay. Now do your greeting," Ken says as he angles the camera towards your group, whom are all standing in a smushed line. 

"Han, dul, ses," Eun Jung prompts.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My Girl ibnida," you all say in unison and bow. It's simple, but you all haven't even thought much on your greeting. 

"Now introduce yourselves individually," Ken says.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My Girl leader, Eun Jung ibnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, My Girl maknae, Jin Ae ibnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, My Girl rapper, Hei Ryung ibnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, My Girl dancer, Soo Min ibnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, My Girl cutie vocal, Do Rang ibnida."

The line erupts in giggles at Do Rang's sudden aegyo display. So you take a deep breath and quickly finish off the line with your own introduction as the group's main vocal.

"So cool," Ken says bringing himself back into the camera's view. "This is our new group. Please show them lots of support."

Everyone waves at the camera while saying random things, but you shrink behind them. Suddenly an arm is draped around your shoulder, and you look up in relief to see Leo. He pulls you from the room back to your individual practice room. 

"Geumsahapnida," you say to him. 

"Mian," he says as he drops his arm from your shoulder.

"For what?" you say. You notice his switch to informal speech, but let it slide. You two haven't talked about how you should address each other yet since you haven't had time to talk over the past week. "What do you have to be sorry for?"

"They can be annoying sometimes, my members," he says. 

"Ah, yeah, it's okay," you say. 

"You ready for the showcase?"

"Hmm, almost?"

Leo laughs lightly and ruffles your hair. "You'll do fine. Do you want to show me a little?"

"Should I?"


The day of your showcase arrives with lots of nervousness. You couldn't sleep so instead you decide to walk alone to the studio to practice. It's still very dark, but it's not a far walk and the cool morning air feels nice.

When you arrive, no one's at the front desk, so you make your way past the electric gate using your passcard and go to your practice room. You focus on practicing for what seems like forever. You look up at the clock and notice it's almost 10 AM yet no one else has shown up, which is odd. 

"Where could they be?" you wonder aloud.

Just then, the practice room door opens and one of the agency's staff members pops her head in. "Oh, you are here," she says. "Your members are looking for you." She walks over to you and hands you her cell phone. You don't have one of your own. 

You glance at it quickly and then hold it up to your ear. "Yobseyo?"

"Unnie!" you hear Do Rang's voice ring out on the other end. It sounds shaky like she's crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Unnie, we're in trouble," she says. There's some shuffling sounds from the other end.

"Ya!" Eun Jung's voice says. "Where are you?"

"I'm practicing at the studio."

"There's big trouble. Stay right there," she says and then the line cuts out.

You look at the black screen in confusion, but then hand the phone back to the woman. "Thank you," you say and she shuffles out of the room.

You sit there wondering what they are so upset about or what could've happened this morning. You decide to get up and at least change out of your sweaty workout clothes. Then you head out to the main lobby of the building to wait for your members. 

As you get closer to the main entrance, you hear a lot of commotion, which is unusual. You reach the end of the hallway where it opens up to a wider space and you can see lots of people, mostly teenage girls, gathered inside and out of the building. You wonder what's going on that so many people would suddenly be crowding the front entrance. 

You see some of them are holding signs and recognize the letters V-I-X-X for Leo's group name. You realize they must be fans of their group, but are confused by why they would suddenly be there as VIXX wasn't having an event, your group was. 

"Ya!" you hear a girl shout. Everyone else goes quiet and looks around. You spot the girl that must've shouted. She's pointing in your direction. "That's her!"

You look around and behind you, but quickly realize that's it's you she's pointing out. In the next second, the throngs of girls rush towards you. Without thinking, you run out the side door and begin running down the street. You can hear shouting and running footsteps behind you. You dare a glance back and see them all running after you with angry looks. 

What the hell? Why are they chasing me?

You're already exhausted from practicing all morning long. You don't know how much longer your legs will hold out running. You dare to stop for a few seconds to try and catch your breath, but it seems the girls chasing you run faster. You run down a side alley and then quickly round the next corner. You keeping running around corners as you desperately look for somewhere to hide to let them pass you. 

Finally you turn another corner and see a large dumpster angled well enough. You duck behind it and crouch down hoping it works. Much to your relief, you hear the footsteps and shouts run past you. You wait until they are a decent ways away before you peer out from your hiding spot. Then you run back in the direction you had come from. 

What is going on?

You get back to the road that your agency's building is located and are relieved to find it empty. You feel as if you can't make it any further running, so you slow to a walk, holding your side that's starting to burn. 

You're about halfway there when you spot your group members appear at the entrance. You see the VIXX members walk out of the building behind them. It seems everyone is looking for you. 

"Ya!" Eun Jung shouts to you. "I told you to stay here."

"Yeah... I... know," you say between breaths as you limp towards them. "Something... came up."

Suddenly, you are pulled back by the hair, and a swarm of girls surround you. You can't make out what they are saying, but it's clear in the force ripping at your hair that they are angry. 

You try to reach the hands entangled in your locks while also pushing at the other girls that are clawing at your clothes. You've been in fights before, and you often have the upper hand, but the amount of girls around you is too much for even you to handle. 

"Ya! Geuman!" you hear shouted above the crowd, which suddenly goes dead quiet.

You feel the grip release your hair, and you pull away from it quickly. You're sure you look a mess, but won't be able to make it any better until you can get a brush, not that that's your biggest concern at the moment. You look up as you swipe your hair out of your face, and see Leo standing in the middle of the crowd with you. All the girls around are looking at him with a mix of sad and angry expressions. 

He grabs your wrist and pulls you back towards the agency. The crowd erupts with shouts and cries as you try to keep up with him. A few girls even try to trip you as you run out of the circle, but you somehow stay on your feet. Everything starts to get blurry, but you focus on just running. You can feel yourself getting close to hitting a wall of exhaustion. 

You all run inside, and behind the electric gates and security guards, which were not very helpful earlier. When Leo finally stops, you lean against the wall breathing heavily. You can hear Eun Jung talking, but you can't make out her words. Your vision starts spinning, and you can no longer stay on your feet. As you fall, the world goes black.


A/N: Can you guess what that was about? ^_^ (Hint, the first part relates to it)

 

Also, did anyone see poor Ravi's freak out on Song For You?

photo VIXX-RAVI-BUG-FREAK-OUT_zpshsljrjyw.gif