Do Rang's Promise (도랑의 약속)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

**Author's note: Now that I've firmly shown you and Leo's relationship, it's time to show the others. 

 

Do Rang stood there staring at your back with gaping as you walk back up the stairs. She is still trying to catch her breath from your choke-hold. She also knows that you will always follow through on your threats, and deep down inside, she is panicking about falling asleep tonight. She tries to quickly think of ways that she can get back on your good side.

Ken comes up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulder, squeezing them reassuringly. She quickly puts on an overly fake smile for him.

"Oh, it's ok. I know she's just kidding," she says to him and fakes a laugh. She looks at Soo Min and they both exchange silent vows to protect each other later. 

Ken smiles at her. "Oh, I get that from Leo-hyung a lot. They really are quite the match." He looks up the stairs to where you and Leo are walking up to the bedrooms.

Then the manager comes out from his room, seemingly oblivious to the ruckus from earlier, and tells everyone to be ready and out to the vans in ten minutes. He shrugs his bag onto his shoulder, slips into his shoes, and then heads out the door as he answers yet another phone call.

Perfect, Do Rang muses to herself as she quickly heads into the kitchen to make a coffee. She recognizes this as her first opportunity to get back into your good graces as you love coffee. 

All the others begin to slip on their shoes and head outside as well.

Ken floats around behind Do Rang as she buzzes through the kitchen. "Whatcha doin," he asks in a sing-song manner. 

"Coffee," she answers simply before noticing who is watching her. Then she snaps into an overly bubbly mood. "Oh, Ken-oppa. I'm making some coffee for unnie, you know, as an apology."

"Yeah, what was that about anyways," he asks rubbing the back of his neck. "She really looked like she was going to kill you two. I've never seen someone chased down like that. Leo-hyung isn't usually one to work at beating someone."

Do Rang chuckles as she twists the top on a portable coffee mug. "Yeah, well, Soo Min and I said something rather mean to her. So, I guess we deserved it," she answers as she admires her coffee-making skills. She turns around to face Ken, showing off her work of art. 

Ken smiles and laughs, giving her two thumbs up for her work. 

Just then, you walk back down the stairs with Leo trailing behind you. Do Rang skips over to you and presents her homemade coffee to you. "Unnie," she says in her most apologetic voice. "Mianhae." She waits with baited breath for you to accept her apology.

You smirk at her simple attempt at apologizing as you weigh how much of her punishment, if any, this dismisses. You take the coffee and Do Rang beams a smile at you. You lean in to whisper in her ear, "Thanks, but I'm not done with you yet." Then you proceed out the front door with Leo to the waiting vans.

Do Rang stands their with her head hung. Ken again puts his hands on her shoulders and gives them a couple massaging squeezes. "Oppa," she wails and flings her arms around his neck.

"Gwaenchanh-ayo," he says reassuring her things will be okay, while he pats her back. "Ulji mal-ayo." He tries to think of how to quell her crying quickly. "Gaja," he says suddenly pulling away and grabbing her wrist. He pulls her to the door as she drags her feet awkwardly. "I'll help you think of a way to apologize."

"Jeongmallo," Do Rang asks snapping out of her sullen mood. 

"Ne," Ken answers with a firm head nod.

Do Rang squeals excitedly and flings her arms around Ken's neck again, quickly giving him a peck on the cheek before prancing outside. Ken stands in the doorway, gingerly touching his cheek, with a goofy looking grin plastered on his face. 

 

**Author's note" Short but sweet. Let me know what you think. Thanks for all your subscribes, upvotes, and comments. ^_^