Next Day (다음날)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

Leo turns and smoothly exits the bathroom, leaving you speechless and a little unsatisfied. You shake yourself mentally and begin to collect yourself as Eun Jung walks in. She gives you a confused look as she is obviously wondering why you are standing there dumbfounded. 

"Aniyo, Eun Jung unnie," you say to assure her nothing is wrong and quickly walk across the hall to your room. Soo Min and Do Rang are just finishing changing out of their bed clothes and into their street clothes for the day. You quickly head to your closet and change into some new clothes as well. You notice Do Rang is wearing a giddy grin across her face. "Mueos," you question her.

They both exchange glances and then look back at you, giggling like fools. "Unnie," Soo Min says as she rushes to you and grabs your hands. "I'm so happy for you," she beams as she squeezes your hands in hers. You just give her a confused look and pull away slightly as you try to understand what she is talking about. 

Do Rang walks up and places a hand on your shoulder. "We are just so proud." She takes a fake shaky breath and brushes away an invisible tear. "We never thought that you would find a guy that would like your cold-hearted and violent personality," she explains. 

Your expression goes from confused to you-two-are-dead in one second flat, which causes them to race from the room screaming with you hot on their heels. Times like this have actually been pretty common for the past few weeks that you all have been living together. You jump down the steps three at a time and chase them both into the living room.

Ken, HongBin, and Hei Ryung are sitting on the couch, but at the ruckus of the two girls screaming and running into the room, they all jump up and quickly scan around for the cause of the girls terror. Do Rang runs around Ken, peeking out at you from behind his shoulder, as he holds his arms up in a defensive stance.

"Mianhae, unnie," she pleads with you.

You growl at the barrier, and then decide to go for Soo Min, who is trapped at the window. As you turn your attention to her, she immediately falls to her knees with her hands up in front of her in a pleading motion.

"Mianhaeyo, unnie. Please spare me,"  she begs as she rubs her hands together, praying for forgiveness. It doesn't phase you, and she notices that, so just as you reach for her, she bolts around you towards the kitchen.

You don't hesitate though and run after her. She quickly puts the island in between you two and stops to catch her breath. You don't stop though and launch yourself up over the island, suddenly snatching a surprised Soo Min and slamming her to the ground beneath you as she screams in fear. You are rather satisfied when you hear the wind knocked forcefully out of her lungs by the impact with the floor. They may be right about your personality, but they need to be punished for actually saying it out loud to your face. Especially since they were suggesting that you could never have a guy due to your violent personality. 

"Unnie, hajima," you hear Hei Ryung yell at you as she tries to grab hold of your arms to stop you from pummeling Soo Min, who is pinned beneath you.

You hear the commotion increase around you as the other housemates stampede down the stairs. You feel someone else aid Hei Ryung in pulling you off Soo Min, which you guess is Eun Jung based on her stronger arm power. They wrestle you off Soo Min and spin you around, which unknown to them puts Do Rang dead in your sight.

You wiggle loose from their grip and immediately catch Do Rang in a side headlock as she yells for help. Pairs of hands work together to pry Do Rang's head from between your arms and hold you back from attacking either girl again.

You glare at the two of them behind all the barriers as they nurse their wounds. "Alright," you yell and yank your arms free in one swift motion. You head to the stairs and pause to look back at your victims. "It's ok. They have to sleep at some point," you threaten as you wink in their direction before heading up the stairs.

As you look up, you see Leo standing halfway up the staircase leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest. You notice that he's wearing a smirk on his face, which makes you smile proudly as you continue up the stairs passed him. 

 

*Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter. With my kids going back to school, our schedules have been crazy. I'll try to do more for next week. Let me know what you think.