Girlfriend (여자 친구)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

You walk up the stairs and into your bedroom as you try to shake the adrenaline still pumping through your veins. You hear your bedroom door shut behind you and spin around to see who has followed you. Suddenly Leo is in front of you with both hands gripping your face and his soft lips pressed against yours. You are surprised by the sudden attack, but quickly melt into his kiss.

Then you feel Leo's tongue your lips for permission to enter which you immedaitely allow. Your heartbeat is pounding practically out of your chest. Your tongues mingle together sensuously in a heated kiss. Leo's hands move from your face and he wraps his arms around your torso pulling you closer to his body. You moan into the kiss as you feel his hard body pressed firmly against you.

Leo quickly pulls away from the kiss but still holds your body against his. He pushes your head down to rest against his chest. You both pant heavily after your short, but hot, kiss.

"Do you feel better now," he asks you quietly between pants as he gently your hair.  

"Huh," you question breathlessly as you look up into his soft eyes. The kiss was surprising and way too y, but it did oddly make you feel better from your earlier anger. 

He smiles down at you and continues to your hair. "You didn't get to finish punishing them," he begins with a little chuckle. He kisses the top of your head and pulls away from you, leaving you with a cold feeling where his warm body had been. "That was very y, by the way." He winks an eye at you.

You blush and quickly look away to finish getting ready to leave as you desperately try to ignore the butterflies Leo is causing to flutter in your stomach. "I don't know what you mean," you say innocently. You brush your hair and put it up in a ponytail that's convenient for dance practice. Leo watches you silently, which does not help the butterflies to go away. You grab a zipper sweatshirt and shut your closet doors tightly. "Gaja," you say with a smile as you turn and head towards the door.

Leo grabs your wrist and twists you back into another kiss, but it doesn't last nearly as long as the last one and he pulls away quickly leaving you dazed. "I just want to make this clear now, in case it's not." He pauses and waits for you to open your eyes and look at him. He has one hand holding the side of your face gently as he looks deep into your eyes. You want to look away, but force yourself to stay. "Will you be my girlfriend," he asks quietly but sincerely. 

You blink a few times as you process his question, but then quickly realize that leaving him in suspense is giving him the wrong idea. "Yes, yes," you repeat quickly. He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist squeezing you tightly for a few seconds. He pecks your cheek lightly and then reaches over and opens the door for you, motioning with his arm for you to go first. 

You walk back down the stairs with Leo trailing behind you. Do Rang skips over to you and presents her homemade coffee to you. "Unnie," she says in her most apologetic voice. "Mianhae." You see her waiting with baited breath for you to accept her apology.

You smirk at her simple attempt at apologizing as you weigh how much of her punishment, if any, this dismisses. You take the coffee and Do Rang beams a smile at you. You lean in to whisper in her ear, "Thanks, but I'm not done with you yet." Then you proceed out the front door with Leo to the waiting vans.

Leo confidently grabs your hand and pulls you with him into the middle seat of the closest van. You blush slightly as you glance behind you at Ravi, Hyuk, and Hongbin already seated in the back. The three of them are watching you two with surpised expressions. Leo presses an ear bud into your ear and then drapes an arm over your shoulder, settling back into his seat and looking out the window. You settle in next to him, but still a bit nervous about everyone watching you two. You take a sip of the coffee Do Rang made for you, relishing in it's taste, and decide to look out the window along with Leo. 

Ravi leans forward and taps on Leo's shoulder, then whispers something into his ear. Leo simply nods his response and goes back to looking out the window. Ravi looks at you with wide eyes and you quickly look forward and take another sip of your coffee, a little more nervous and wishing you had gone in the other van. 

Their leader, N, is sitting in the passenger seat up front motioning something to the boys in back when you look forward, and he immediately stops, smiles at you, and then turns to the front. You are positive they are all talking about you, and inwardly sigh to yourself. You again are wishing you got into the other van.

Just then, Leo hugs you closer to him and you look up at him. He smiles and leans in, pulls the earbud out to whisper in your ear. "Geogjeongmayo," he whispers to you reassuringly and then replaces the earbud. You smile and nod at him before settling back into your seat next to him. 

Ken enthusiastically hops into the "girl's" van since you are in "his" spot already. Both groups and your manager travel in the two vans to your company's building for your daily training. 

 

*Author's note: Sorry loyal readers that it took me so long to write again. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't be a silent reader. I love all comments, critiques, etc.*