First Embrace (첫포옹)

Yeojawa Namja (여자와 남자)

 

After the kiss, you and Leo spend the rest of the time talking and getting to know each other. He is suprisingly very talkative once he gets comfortable with you. You also find that you both have many of the same interests in music, dance, and food.

Finally everyone else is tired of running around on playground equipment, and begins heading back to the dorm.

You two follow behind the others, but this time the awkward and silent atmosphere has been replaced with Leo's music playing from his iPod that he shares with you. You two walk side-by-side sharing his earphones and the occasional singing quietly along with the lyrics until you arrive back at the dorm. 

You spend most of the day together with him since the other girls find Leo too intimidating to even come close to you two. You don't mind though as it doesn't seem as chaotic next to him.

 

After dinner, you both are sitting on the floor under the living room window sharing his iPod when Do Rang skips over and sits next to you. She wraps her arm around one of yours and begins to bat her eyelashes at you with a smile stretching across her face. 

"Wae," you ask as you lean away from her. You know from her expression that she wants you to do something. 

"I was wondering," she begins. "Unnie, can you make us some popcorn? Ple--ease." She squeezes her eyes tight while she drags out the last word.

You had made popcorn on your first night in the dorm and all the members rave about it, especially Do Rang, but you only like to make it when you are watching a movie. 

"Do Rang-ah," you begin.

"Unnie," Do Rang whines as she cuts you off and pulls on your arm. "Pretty, p-pretty p-ple-ease." She gives you her biggest doe-eyed, pouty face as you stare at her annoyed.

After a minute of you not answering her, she says, "Eun Jung-unnie wants to watch a movie and your popcorn would taste so good while we watch it." 

You let out a little laugh as you agree to make the popcorn which causes Do Rang to jump up and bounce happily around the room. You roll your eyes at her and then take out Leo's headphone, handing it to him, before heading into the kitchen to make everyone popcorn.

You open the cupboard and spot the large bowls on the top shelf. You reach up as high as you can but are dismayed to find that you can't reach them at all.

Before you can even turn around to grab a chair, a long arm reaches up and easily grabs the bowls off the shelf. You look up to see that it is Leo grabbing the bowls. 

"Oh, Leo, gamsahapnida," you thank him as you nod your head slightly.

You take the bowls from his hand and line them up on the counter. There are only four bowls, so you estimate that three people will have to share a bowl, but you can still make enough for everyone. You begin making it and notice Leo over your shoulder the whole time, which makes you a bit nervous.

As you are pouring butter over the first bowl, Leo steps up directly behind you, leaning over your shoulder. You glance at him and then back at the bowl of buttered popcorn that he is staring at.

You gingerly pick up a few pieces and blow on them before offering them to Leo. He glances at you before eagerly opening his mouth and eating the pieces of popcorn from your fingers, which makes your stomach flutter happily. You watch him as he delightfully eats the popcorn you made and nods his approval of the taste.

You smile as you get back to work buttering the other bowls of popcorn, and giggle quietly as you watch Leo silently snatching more popcorn from the first bowl. 

I guess four people will have to share the other bowls since Leo needs his own, you muse to yourself. 

"Leo, can you bring those bowls," you ask him as you grab two of the bowls and head into the living room.

Leo pops some more popcorn in his mouth before picking up the remaining two bowls and following you. 

Do Rang runs over and snags a bowl from you.

"Thanks, unnie!"

She grins as she tosses a handful in and then starts gasping as they are still very hot. 

You notice that the others have pulled some bed mattresses, blankets, and pillows down and lined them up along the living room floor.

"What's going on," you ask gesturing to the beds.

"Oh, since it's already late and the movie is really scary, we thought it would be a good idea to all sleep down here tonight," Do Rang explains. 

"Oh" is all you can say as Do Rang runs back to her seat next to Ken to share her loot.

Your stomach twists into a dozen knots as two very uncomfortable situations present themselves. The first being that you hate scary movies, and the second is sleeping next to boys.

As you stand there practically frozen, Soo Min takes the last bowl you are holding, thanks you for making it, and heads back to her seat. You snap back to reality when Leo nudges your shoulder. He gives you a concerned look, but you just shake your head before finally moving.

 

Hyuk shuts off the lights as the movie begins. There is space for you and Leo in the center of everyone and you scoot in next to Do Rang as Leo sits down next to you. He holds the bowl of popcorn in your direction to offer you some and you gladly grab a handful.

The movie has just started so it isn't too scary at this point, but you are still dreading when it does become scarier. You hate scary movies, but don't want to seem like the only one not brave enough to watch it.

Shortly into the movie, you reach down for more popcorn, but are disappointed to find it empty. You glance up at Leo as he tosses the last piece in his mouth. He notices you looking at him and then notices the empty bowl.

"Mianhaeyo," he whispers.

You smile at him thinking how cute he looks, and go back to watching the movie. 

As the movie gets scarier, you hug your knees to your chest and peek at the movie behind your fingers. Small squeeks and gasps can be heard from the others around you.

Something suddenly pops out on the screen causing Do Rang to scream and lash out which causes you to jump back as well. You end up practically in Leo's lap with his arms wrapped around you.

You bashfully look at him as you try to slide out of his arms back to your seat, but he holds you firmly in place. He pulls you closer and leans in so his mouth is next to your ear.

"It's okay. I'll protect you," he whispers into your ear, making your stomach flutter once again. 

The movie continues, but you are not sure which is more uncomfortable; the scary scenes or the fact that you are sitting in Leo's lap with his arms wrapped around you. Although you do seem to be more distracted by Leo to even be afraid of the movie which is better than you running screaming from the living room because of it.

You keep glancing at him and wanting to ask him if he was okay with you being on top of him, but he remains focused on watching the screen. He doesn't look uncomfortable or burdened by you. The more you look at him, you start noticing how handsome and angelic he looks under the glow of the tv, and you don't even realize that you are actually staring at him. 

Leo seems to notice though, because he leans in not taking his eyes off the screen and whispers to you, "I'm not the movie."

You blink repeatedly at him before quickly looking at the tv.

"Mianhaeyo," you whisper so softly that you barely hear it.

Leo's head drops and you think you hear him laughing quietly and you definitely see a smile on his face. 

 

Not soon enough, the movie ends and the lights come back on. You swiftly push yourself off of Leo's lap and this time he lets you go. The other members are all talking about the scary parts of the movie causing the girls and N to shiver and shriek.

Then everyone decides to get ready for bed, and you head upstairs with the others to change. 

"So, unnie," Do Rang cuts through the silence as you are pulling your bed shirt on. "You and Leo seem very close now."

You pop your head through the hole and look at her with wide eyes.

"M-mueos? W-why do you say that," you stutter as you feel your face getting hot. 

"Oh, I saw you two," she teases as she pokes your side. "Snuggling during the movie. Wow, even with everyone else in the room, you two are all lovey-dovey."

"Ya," you exclaim as you swing at her, but she dodges and heads for the door.

She runs out and down the stairs as you reach the doorway. You are going to run after her, but someone blocks your path. You look up and are surprised to see Leo staring down at you.

"Oh Leo," you whisper as you bashfully look at the ground.

Leo takes a step closer to you and you look up at his eyes which seem like they are covered in a dark veil. You begin to back away as he continues stepping closer to you.

"Leo? W-weayo," you stutter as your back hits the wall.

You are trying to look for a way out as Leo steps up so his body is lightly pressing against yours. His arm snakes around and pulls you closer to him causing a hard lump to form in your throat. You try and swallow around it but are finding it difficult to breathe. 

Leo bends down until you can hear his breathing in your ear. "Think of me tonight," he breathes into your ear.

Your eyes go wide as he suddenly pulls away and walks out of your room calmly leaving you staring at his back. 

What, your mind reels in shock. Think of him... tonight. A deep blush spreads across your face as you imagine him in your dreams.

After a few minutes, you find the will to move again and head to the bathroom to wash up. When you are fully ready for bed, you head to the top of the stairs, but take a minute to breathe before plunging head first into your next venture, your first night.

 


**Author's note: Mianhaeyo for taking so long to update. Hope it was well worth the wait. ^_^ 

**Note: Updated 9/25/14